Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Do You Need A Brand Designer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Brand Designer? (136 Views)

Hire A Brand Designer / Could There Be A Brand-war Between Promasidor And Friesland? / N5,000,000 + A Brand New Car! The Next Titan Reality TV Show Is Coming To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Brand Designer? by SKGraphics(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's always our norms to bring to you a better way of improving your business sales.
Today,we present to you a �% business strategy that has helped many business owners not just in the sales aspect but has also earned recognition to many Brand's across Nigeria.

You would say, no one is ever patronizing your business, have you thought of WHY?
Nigerians don't have money to buy what I sell, who told you that?

Your presentation matters.
Do you just go on your page posting some random blurry pictures in a disorganized manner?
STOP IT, I SAY STOP IT.
So what do you do?
Think this way, I want to stand out among other competitors but how.
Have you tried getting a good DESIGN that depict all you do?
If not you need to come into our DM to get something quality today... it's all about creating your own personal logo and many things.
Contact us @ 08020589341

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic A / Why I Left My Job For A Side Hustle / Play Computer Games Extra Income,... Low Risk Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.