Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles (28747 Views)

Ukrainian Forces Captured Stockpiles Of Ammunition From Fleeing Russian Forces / UKRAINE: US Runs Out Of Weapons, Replenishing Stockpiles Will Take Years–csis / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Bentonite1: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Their weapons will not stop Russia from winning in Ukraine its either Ukraine is nuked separately or nuke together with their bigs

You sound like an emphatic Fo0l.

why couldn't Russia use ordinary chemical weapons in Ukraine, as USA warned any use of that as they did in Syria will be an escalation? you wanna talk about Russia using nuke very laughable... Another retad who doesn't understand the war. UNITED STATES have $750b annual military Budget, 15b to ukraine is just a peanut if you don't know. Beside United States who has ever used nukes in war, no other country will ever dare, because they know its consequences. You know Putin doesn't go contrary to the United States warnings because he knows he can't confront them in military strength without nukes, that's why he keeps trying so hard to scare his Ally with Nukes hahaha . coward.

if you know nothing about the war, or the United States, go and read about it. who's even willing to try UNITED STATES power? a country with 751 military Units round the world hahaha... you must be deludedd.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by godofuck231: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Putin has bankrupted his enemies.
never play chess with Russia, even in the eventual you won , you will still loose one way or another
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Asour: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elsueno:

U guys get blinded by little gestures & fail to see it's severe side effects.....Obama a Kenya, an African ( a friend of Gaddafi) was used to destroy him & his country...[b]Same Obama an African wanted to impose homosexuality [/b]to us in Nigeria & Africa....Same Obama REFUSED to allow sell of weapons critically needed to fend up boko Haram encroachment on Nigeria..He made sure almost all avenues are blocked...We paid Obamas govt for planes, he refused to return d money nor give d planes. No man can be an emperor in d U.S, cause d people who control d U.S control d president.

Finally, U getting me wrong, I do not want China /Russia to control d world....I want China/Russia/U.S.A and many more countries to be in play...Not China or Russia or U.S.A alone cause we would go back to same shyt unfortunately

Same old rap.

Jonathan too was ousted by the US because of homosexuality. So it was said.

Has PMB instituted Homosexuality now in Nigeria?

The funny thing about alluding everything that happens in the World to the US/CIA is that YOU make them seem omniscient & Omnipresent.

Then why do you complain about people hyping them when you've already made them seem ALL powerful yourself?

See?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Asour: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elsueno:

U guys get blinded by little gestures & fail to see it's severe side effects.....Obama a Kenya, an African ( a friend of Gaddafi) was used to destroy him & his country...Same Obama an African wanted to impose homosexuality to us in Nigeria & Africa....Same Obama REFUSED to allow sell of weapons critically needed to fend up boko Haram encroachment on Nigeria..He made sure almost all avenues are blocked...We paid Obamas govt for planes, he refused to return d money nor give d planes. No man can be an emperor in d U.S, cause d people who control d U.S control d president.

Finally, U getting me wrong, I do not want China /Russia to control d world....I want China/Russia/U.S.A and many more countries to be in play...Not China or Russia or U.S.A alone cause we would go back to same shyt unfortunately

Who are these people?

How old are they?
Are they Immortal? Because they've have to have lived 100+ years.

Are you sure of what you're saying or you're making conjectures?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by hardon1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Siding border to read through ... but IMO, it's can only drain the ones they are willing to give out. The US is not that stupid
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by bankylan: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
I was waiting for this news as it is now Obvious the admin is a PUTIN dies hard.

Where is the headline of the damaged bridge in CRIMEA today? Where are the headlines of many reported cases of battle field failures of the Russian army.?

When Putin goes down, I hope you will avoid the news too.

ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/ukraine-war-drains-u-s-ammunition-stockpiles
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by dvkot(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Confirmed 'Proxy War'.......

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

Ukraine USA vs Russia
yes its usa+nato vs russia everyone knows it
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by lezz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

written by the pro Kremlin dimwits who boasted that Russia would wipe out Ukraine.

Same dweebs who stuck to their idiotic fantasies when Russia was having its arse kicked around. Now they have resorted to a feel-good article for consolation.

And this is not a great power war. Russia is the most hyped country militarily.
And the Weat haven't even started with Russia yet
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by firstone(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Their weapons will not stop Russia from winning in Ukraine its either Ukraine is nuked separately or nuke together with their bigs

That's Africans mentality
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by edosignature(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
There are no winner's in war's.

Only the dead have seen the end of war's

Ukrainians should be wise & demand for a Truthful, Sincere, Mature & Peaceful negotiations with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by cocoduck: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
BS news.I support none of the fighting parties. but this news is fake.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
gambojimeta:
Your story get K-leg. The US are giving Ukraine old outdated stocks, and they are being replaced with new improved and more powerful versions.

In addition
A RETARDED IDIOT like you will not surprisingly source your "news" source from shitty UK undecided
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by goodheart01: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Putin has bankrupted his enemies.

Anyone who believes this news is either foolish or a kid. How can one think it’s possible for the US to drain their ammunition stockpile because of Ukraine? Does it make sense?? Not to talk of the fact they’ve only assisted Ukraine for a few months but their weapons didn’t get drained all the while they were in Iraq twice, Afghanistan and Libya.

The question is can the US be foolish enough to allow their stockpile of ammunitions get drained in this perilous times?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Horokrox: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
lezz:
written by the pro Kremlin dimwits who boasted that Russia would wipe out Ukraine.

Same dweebs who stuck to their idiotic fantasies when Russia was having its arse kicked around. Now they have resorted to a feel-good article for consolation.

And this is not a great power war. Russia is the most hyped country militarily.
And the Weat haven't even started with Russia yet
The brain DEAD IDIOT is actually you and all the US and NATO arse lickers on this forun undecided
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ZombieSlayer1: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
sofeo:
Well, not most of the weapons, as U.S is wise enough to know which to produce afresh and which to take from the reserves, and even how and when to replace the one taken from the reserves.

How come U.S didn't run out of weapons in the direct war they fought in Iraq and Afghanistan/Pakistan, to the extent that they had to leave lots of equipments, including lots armored military vehicles, tanks, advanced chorpers and others behind for the Taliban, after 20 years.

Give U.S some credits plz, we are talking about the biggest economy in the world here.

This analysis is too myopic and shallow.

Trust this news at your own peril, besides, I checked the source, Punch??
This is a war against a well-armed adversary, not a war against a bunch of goat-herders with AK-47s. It's crazy though, almost 30 countries are supporting Ukraine and supplying them with arms, logistics and intelligence while the Russians are fighting alone, but here is the US complaining they're running out of arms. This should tell you something

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ZombieSlayer1: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
haaryobhami:
Drain usa ammunition? You lot just believe anything.
Drain the ammunition of a country that has almost $1trillion budget for military?
Lmao
The info is from the US themselves and you're still doubting it, or you think the $1trillion budget is for weapons only?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ZombieSlayer1: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Strike where? You people sef. It's not about striking anyhow. The targets that make impacts are military installations, ammunitions , logistics channels and the likes. It's not about striking innocent civilians which Russia is doing. Ukraine is presently winning because they are taking out Russia's military installations out in Ukraine big time.
Russia aren't hitting civilian targets in Ukraine on purpose. Ukrainian forces hide and shoot out of civilian buildings and when Russia destroys those buildings the Ukrainians start crying. There are video footage of this online. Ukraine even bombed a train carrying ukrainians and claimed it was the Russians but when an unexposed fragment of the missile was analyzed it was discovered to be one used by the Ukrainians, but the news agencies quickly covered up the news.
I don't know where you got this "russia military installations in Ukraine". Russia has no military installation in Ukraine, they have military forces there.
Russia has pulled their forces out of several regions in Ukraine and concentrated them in the Dunbass and 3 other regions they're more interested in, while the Ukrainians move into the regions vacated by the Russians and claim they've taken over.

If you really want to get the truth about what's happening in Ukraine, look for unbiased news agencies, because MSM and most of these western news agencies are used by the government to control the narrative of things happening around the world, and currently in Ukraine
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by ZombieSlayer1: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bentonite1:

You sound like an emphatic Fo0l.

why couldn't Russia use ordinary chemical weapons in Ukraine, as USA warned any use of that as they did in Syria will be an escalation? you wanna talk about Russia using nuke very laughable... Another retad who doesn't understand the war. UNITED STATES have $750b annual military Budget, 15b to ukraine is just a peanut if you don't know. Beside United States who has ever used nukes in war, no other country will ever dare, because they know its consequences. You know Putin doesn't go contrary to the United States warnings because he knows he can't confront them in military strength without nukes, that's why he keeps trying so hard to scare his Ally with Nukes hahaha . coward.

if you know nothing about the war, or the United States, go and read about it. who's even willing to try UNITED STATES power? a country with 751 military Units round the world hahaha... you must be deludedd.
You're insulting that guy for no good reason. You're calling chemical weapons ordinary shows you're have zero knowledge on international geopolitics. You say US has never used nukes in a war but US was the first country to use nukes in a war bombing hiroshima and nagasaki. The only reason countries are avoiding using nuclear war is because nuclear weapons have become incredibly powerful and, any country using it will lead to the end of the world as we know it.
Putin doesn't go contrary to US warnings, but Russia invaded Ukraine despite all the barks of US and her NATO allies.
US + NATO, almost 30 powerful countries are fighting Russia and Russia is still standing strong. The way you people under-estimate Russia, even the US in all their power, has never done that.
You do realize that if it was any other country, like Finland for example, who did same thing Russia did, they US would've invaded them, don't you? Ever bothered to ask yourself why the US hasn't tried that rubbish with Russia?
You people make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by PhantomThief(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
sofeo:
Well, not most of the weapons, as U.S is wise enough to know which to produce afresh and which to take from the reserves, and even how and when to replace the one taken from the reserves.

How come U.S didn't run out of weapons in the direct war they fought in Iraq and Afghanistan/Pakistan, to the extent that they had to leave lots of equipments, including lots armored military vehicles, tanks, advanced choppers and others behind for the Taliban, after 20 years.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/28/the-u-s-left-billions-worth-of-weapons-in-afghanistan/

Give U.S some credits plz, we are talking about the biggest economy in the world here.

So they should send all their weapons to Ukraine and have nothing left. LOL... They're facing a greater opponent than Afghanistan right now
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by PhantomThief(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Big win for Putin...
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Hoelujohn: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Russia aren't hitting civilian targets in Ukraine on purpose. Ukrainian forces hide and shoot out of civilian buildings and when Russia destroys those buildings the Ukrainians start crying. There are video footage of this online. Ukraine even bombed a train carrying ukrainians and claimed it was the Russians but when an unexposed fragment of the missile was analyzed it was discovered to be one used by the Ukrainians, but the news agencies quickly covered up the news.
I don't know where you got this "russia military installations in Ukraine". Russia has no military installation in Ukraine, they have military forces there.
Russia has pulled their forces out of several regions in Ukraine and concentrated them in the Dunbass and 3 other regions they're more interested in, while the Ukrainians move into the regions vacated by the Russians and claim they've taken over.

If you really want to get the truth about what's happening in Ukraine, look for unbiased news agencies, because MSM and most of these western news agencies are used by the government to control the narrative of things happening around the world, and currently in Ukraine
Following BlueSauron on Twitter. You will watch never seen video of fighting and bombing in Ukraine. You will Himars and drones live in actions. The bridge explosion you will see it live .

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by seunayantokun(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you believe this stuff, .....well.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Elsueno: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Asour:

Give me an example of 1 single man who was poached and held by the US — against their wishes— to help innovate for the US.

Just 1 example.

American gets millions of immigration requests yearly. More than any country in the World. Why's that? That doesn't look to me like poaching.

Elon musk was born in South Africa. He immigrated to Canada — and later to the US. He's now presumed to be the richest man. You think he wouldn't have loved to do all that in SA IF HE COULD?

I am 100% sure you don't take Chinese drugs nor fly in Chinese planes too. I'm also 100% sure you're using an American developed operating system.
Android, iOS or Windows now.

I'm also sure that American Social mediums are your favourite. Even though you use others.
WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter.

Why not, QQ, WeChat, Vkontact or Taobao?

It seems we all just 'hate' America verbally we rarely put our money where our mouths are.

Cheers.

like I said, I am not stopping anybody from admiring d Whites/Americans....I just dislike it when people worship them, which is something majority of Africans & Nigerians more than any other demographics on earth do.....And on tech stuff, I used anything beneficial from anybody whether US/Russia or China... Doesn't matter to me....I don't 'hate' America, I just dislike them due to thier hypocrisy...if I hate anything is d corruption, selfishness, incompetence & greed dat majority of African leaders seems to have in grained in them....We are blessed with literally everything...but they prefer to go & beg d whites..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by haaryobhami: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Asour:

Give me an example of 1 single man who was poached and held by the US — against their wishes— to help innovate for the US.

Just 1 example.

American gets millions of immigration requests yearly. More than any country in the World. Why's that? That doesn't look to me like poaching.

Elon musk was born in South Africa. He immigrated to Canada — and later to the US. He's now presumed to be the richest man. You think he wouldn't have loved to do all that in SA IF HE COULD?

I am 100% sure you don't take Chinese drugs nor fly in Chinese planes too. I'm also 100% sure you're using an American developed operating system.
Android, iOS or Windows now.

I'm also sure that American Social mediums are your favourite. Even though you use others.
WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram or Twitter.

Why not, QQ, WeChat, Vkontact or Taobao?

It seems we all just 'hate' America verbally we rarely put our money where our mouths are.

Cheers.
they hate America and it’s Allies but they would rather go to a western country than Russia . America has contributed a great deal to humanity than Russia will ever will

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by haaryobhami: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Asour:

Same old rap.

Jonathan too was ousted by the US because of homosexuality. So it was said.

Has PMB instituted Homosexuality now in Nigeria?

The funny thing about alluding everything that happens in the World to the US/CIA is that YOU make them seem omniscient & Omnipresent.

Then why do you complain about people hyping them when you've already made them seem ALL powerful yourself?

See?
they blame d west for everything in the world ,then they wonder why they are so hyped and rated?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Durabest: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
francis5051:
Eheee Good am on front page now.. i want to dedicate this page to peter Obi.. please my dear brothers and sisters from different tribes please let’s vote for Peter Obi he is the best for now if there is any other aspirant better than Obi I will vote for that person please let’s unite and rescue our dying country tinubu and Atiku you people are supporting can’t move Nigeria forward tinubu maybe a good option but his age won’t allow him perform no matter what he can’t..that’s the fact.. Atiku is corrupt.. and must recover all he spent contesting for years before taking Nigeria problems serious.. please am IGBO and am not just voting Obi because he is IGBO.. from the analysis he is the best among all aspirant let’s make Nigeria great again.. thank you �
you deserve hot slap for what you just said,most you condem other before your market your candidate?that shows that your candidates is not a good one.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
America and war mongering, America who couldn't defeat dress wearing and barefooted Afghan talibans after 20 years. grin grin even though America wasted 3 trillion dollars on Afganistan war, in the end they ran away and left 100 million worth of weapons for the talibans.

In the end Putin wins.
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by womenareapezz: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

source: daily trust Nigeria grin grin

Only a fool with kettle-like preek will believe this stuff grin
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by womenareapezz: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Elsueno:

like I said, I am not stopping anybody from admiring d Whites/Americans....I just dislike it when people worship them, which is something majority of Africans & Nigerians more than any other demographics on earth do.....And on tech stuff, I used anything beneficial from anybody whether US/Russia or China... Doesn't matter to me....I don't 'hate' America, I just dislike them due to thier hypocrisy...if I hate anything is d corruption, selfishness, incompetence & greed dat majority of African leaders seems to have in grained in them....We are blessed with literally everything...but they prefer to go & beg d whites..
did you washed your kettle-like preek with stone today at 7pm?
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by womenareapezz: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

This is a war against a well-armed adversary, not a war against a bunch of goat-herders with AK-47s. It's crazy though, almost 30 countries are supporting Ukraine and supplying them with arms, logistics and intelligence while the Russians are fighting alone, but here is the US complaining they're running out of arms. This should tell you something
kamikaze drone donated to Russia by Iran, Belarus, north Korea and China! undecided
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by quickly: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:

BIG lie

the american civilain populace alone can supply Ukraine unlimited weaponry.

This is aboki propoganda
Re: Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles by Awesometouch1: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
sofeo:

How come U.S didn't run out of weapons in the direct war they fought in Iraq and Afghanistan/Pakistan, to the extent that they had to leave lots of equipments, including lots armored military vehicles, tanks, advanced choppers and others behind for the Taliban, after 20 years.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/04/28/the-u-s-left-billions-worth-of-weapons-in-afghanistan/

We are talking about the US whose annual military budget is over $700 Billion. About half the entire Russian GDP before the invasion.
This could be a bait for countries like China to quicken their move to a trap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.