Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign (29883 Views)

Makinde’s Aide, Taye Currency, Others Campaign For Atiku In Ibadan / Electoral Act: Buhari Won’t Force Amaechi, Ngige, Others To Resign / Lawan, Ngige, Others Visit Ekweremadu After Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Kinddetective: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Please nobody should blame Ngige. Igbos fit go burn him papa house for East

Just like they have burned OUK and Chimaroke Nnamani ‘s houses. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by virginchaser(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Buhari too dey soft with his cabinets.
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Skyehigher1: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Person who don't have political value. Person who loss is polling unit to apga in his ward . If not for tinubu he will never be a minister. Because same buhari who chose Igbo has his running mate olule until tinubu support buhari even if I'm buhari I will have sack him April because he is the brain behind ASUU strike continuation . Very stupid man you are in a ministry and that ministry is failed. No wonder Igbo don't have conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Guyman01: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
lailo:
Their voting for competence is what we have seen in the state of South east in all the previous elections. The region has really developed bcs of competent people that have been elected by people who don't vote based on sentiments undecided undecided undecided

The state elections have always been rigged by the major parties, even Obi was rigged out and got his mandate from the court, Hope Uzodinma was rigged in through the court, Ikpeazu won his second term by ballot snatching and use of incident forms just like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Olojuobinrin(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nonywendy:
if u know how stewpid u r talking dis trash

Ode ni e
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Hushbingo: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Mccullum: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ngige is frustrated and jealous of Tinubu political capacity, though both were ex-governors but Jagaban is not his mate in politics, nothing bad for him to work for his brother but he's insignificant on issue of electoral value.

Very deceptive and hypocrite that only known as a very crafty and confussionist.
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by sematec(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
They just want to force Tinubu down the throat of NIGERIANS by all means

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by VTJN(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Send your account number.
can you afford 3 square meal daily?
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by broadman20: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

God bless you
Nigeria must be great again
#GetYourPVCs'
#ComeOutToVote
Signed.
Ifeoluwa osho
A Concerned Nigerian

Please stop putting A CONCERNED Nigerian for yourself because if you are, you will never be supporting a party that has failed and destroy Nigerians for more than 7 unproductive years now.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by JoeNL22(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
broadman20:

Please stop putting A CONCERNED Nigerian for yourself because if you are, you will never be supporting a party that has failed and destroy Nigerians for more than 7 unproductive years now.
I don't support APC.
God forbid!
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by broadman20: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
JoeNL22:

I don't support APC.
God forbid!

Thank God and God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Bobloco: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

If the Muslim Muslim ticket hurt you. What will you do if they win?
When has religion become a yard stick in democracy?

Suddenly, religion is no longer a yardstick in Nigeria's democracy because TINUBU and his APC geng what to become president whereas the rode to the presidency in 2015 on religion, lies, deceit and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by JoeNL22(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
broadman20:

Thank God and God bless you richly.
Amen
And you too

1 Like

Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by davidtemi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
successmatters:
Look, you must campaign openly for Tinubu or we sack you grin
Very funny �
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by wolebest: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Okhuadams(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Jatuski:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/2023-campaign-publicly-for-tinubu-or-resign-apc-nwc-member-challenges-ngige-others/amp/
The is simply an Obidient. But all the same weather obidients or disobedient
J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G.
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Nonywendy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Ode ni e
Ori ope
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Verysmart101: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
That’s right, you can’t play anti party politics!
You either show your support or leave the party and do your shit outside the party, we want no hypocrites in our party .

This is the more reason APC (all professional criminals) won't win any election in Nigeria.Where in any part of the Nigerian constitution that states that " if u don't campaign openly for your party one must resign" ? If u don't point it out u are a bastard.inshort u are a bastard
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by DJInfluence: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2022
I was actually shocked he couldn't even say he is supporting his party's candidate. So if APC member in the know can't support their candidate openly, why should we?

Am still struggling to understand who in their right mind will vote or openly support APC after 8 years of this present govt.

If pdp failed us in 16 years, APC destroyed us in under 8 years ( half the time PDP needed)

Time to give Peter Obi a chance. He's the best, the soundest and the most physically fit candidate imo. But again, if he wins, will the house of assembly let him work or frustrate his policies?
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by kennethesan(m): 3:39am On Oct 09, 2022
As it come to that?
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by chysam: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
OUK must be a different breed of politician from that side.

BATSHET 2023

Because they are partners in drug addiction
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Princedapace(m): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
OUK must be a different breed of politician from that side.

BATSHET 2023

Has the vice president campaign for Tinubu openly yet?
There are many of them who are yet to do so. Not only that side
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
can you afford 3 square meal daily?
Yes and much more.
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by VTJN(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Yes and much more.
Good for you then
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by CaptainAyub: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2022
maasoap:

More like he's scared of what IPOBians can do to him, his family and his properties and investments in igbo land. Most igbos of today are not free in the true sense of freedom, fear of IPOBians is the beginning of wisdom for them all
What have 'they' done to Chimaroke Nnamani, Orji Kalu,Dave Umahi etc?
Aturu
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 7:08am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Good for you then
Your fellow urchins are heartless. They couldn't help you all these while. May be you should find your way to alausa or Bourdillon.
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by VTJN(m): 7:13am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your fellow urchins are heartless. They couldn't help you all these while. May be you should find your way to alausa or Bourdillon.
Can you help me? If no then you have no moral right to accuse others
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Can you help me? If no then you have no moral right to accuse others
Someone like me won't help you because you are not smart. How can you be using same moniker to abuse people and beg them for assistance? It's because you thought your fellow urchins got your back but you know better by now. Let's hope my words can provoke leodeking, plaindealer and moh257 to action.
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by VTJN(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Someone like me won't help you because you are not smart. How can you be using same moniker to abuse people and beg them for assistance? It's because you thought your fellow urchins got your back but you know better by now. Let's hope my words can provoke leodeking, plaindealer and moh257 to action.
interesting

Please show me where i abuse people because I'm supporting Tinubu. So you expect me to have multiple account disgusting as different person right?

I don't do such a thing bro
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Corporate2020: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Bobloco:
It's not by force

They don't want to be associated with the demonic Muslim Muslim ticket being championed by the Emilokan drug lord

But they love to continue embezzling the people's money under the party. You will drink Sniper when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Re: Murtala Yakubu Ajaka To Ngige, Others: Campaign Publicly For Tinubu Or Resign by Bobloco: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Corporate2020:

But they love to continue embezzling the people's money under the party. You will drink Sniper when Tinubu is sworn in as President

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.