Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

After Struggling For Five Years Trying To Learn The Best Way To Make Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Struggling For Five Years Trying To Learn The Best Way To Make Money (209 Views)

"I Met My Engineering Classmate Riding Keke Five Years After Graduation" / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Struggling For Five Years Trying To Learn The Best Way To Make Money by honestprofits: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
After struggling for five years trying to learn the best way to make money, I decided that I will quit

The reason is that I have bought many courses online that promised me heaven and earth and get rich quick in 24 hours without results.

You know what, I said to myself , this money making stuff is a scam. How can I read 10 books and watch over 30 videos without knowing exactly the steps I needed to take to get cash flow.

You know how hard things are.. when you have to stuggle and pay bills and take children to school. I still needed to go to classes and also pass my exams.

Thereafter within 24hours, I still have to squeeze out time to see if I can make a living online.

I remember buying a book that listed 100 websites to make money online, but I discovered that after reading them, I still did not know exactly where to start from. I first started sharing my links on facebook groups and whatsapp but within the next 2 weeks, my friends and colleagues started complaining to me to stop disturbing them with my every day calls

You know this who cycle of frustration,, Until I met a friend who exposed me to a mentorship program on affiliate marketing

During the course, I noticed that one skill that I lacked was not being able to build a well designed website landing page to promote my products and services.

For instance, I did not have any knowledge of website design and coding or even php.. So how will get people who are interested in my services?

My mentor practically taught me how to design beautiful website landing pages for my products without stress . I implemented what he taught me over the past 5 years.

I will be sharing my wealth of knowledge with you via my upcoming webinar on 26th october 2022. We will build it together.

If you are struggling with making money online and do not know how to design your own website to get across to attract the right customers, then you go ahead and register for this FREE WEBINAR

Chat me on whatsapp +234813 636 8290 to learn more or visit https://otitookafor.com/?utm_source=nl&utm_medium=nl&utm_campaign=lpd

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Smartphone With Internet Connection? / Urgent Opportunities For Corp Members / Sales Representative Vacancy (age 17-20)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.