Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio (19518 Views)

Maduka University founder, Dr. Sam Maduka Onyishi, Receives An Honorary Award / Ifeyinwa Emilia Onyishi Bags Phd In Educational Management From ESUT / Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by IkeJAH(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Such a welcome development.

Bravo Sir !
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Salliet(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Great move
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by eldeens: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
My Boss, the ES of NUC use to say that the future of Nigeria Education is in the hands of Private Universities .
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by XerXers: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
From 2 x 2 spare parts shop in Kano less than 30years ago. The Igbo spirit

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Everyone is building universities I wonder where people wan work after school. Nigeria should focus more on technical education and trades these are the things that causes rapid developmental growth in a nation. It will surprise you to see mechanics earning $65 per hour while banked Dey make $25 per hour.
A sensible man. Take coke or fanta to chill cos you dropped a good post.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by DamianX: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why is south East soil always red abi orange.
It has become a trademark of the prosperous region.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by chukel(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
They didn't do justice to that university one bit. That's a huge university. Very huge. So many good structures already. He has sunk in billions there.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by clockwisereport: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
davidluv:
It's the Onyishi name for me
.. grin grin
Onyishi is an Nsukka name or title. It means the oldest man in a village
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Clean2016: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Everyone is building universities I wonder where people wan work after school. Nigeria should focus more on technical education and trades these are the things that causes rapid developmental growth in a nation. It will surprise you to see mechanics earning $65 per hour while banked Dey make $25 per hour.

People work in the universities, academic and non academic staff, contractors etc.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by anykey: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
I remembered when i used to visit his factory at emene. He assembles and repair all his vehicles at this factory. I've never seen a place so large where several mechanics converge.

He changes each of his vehicle tyres as much as they are after each trip. He has over a thousand buses.

My point is that, he is a revolutionary. He does things with a touch excellence. When i worked in his printing press, i got to know how he is investing heavily in getting the best into the university.

I can't wait to see if indeed the school is at least affordable before i confirm if he has finally revolutionalized the sector.

6 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:

Why not. When public sector university education is on life support and may not survive much longer the way we know it.
With our rampaging population increase it is a matter of time before the Federal Government throws in the towel and privatises all its colleges across Nigeria, but by then the certificates they offer will probably be worthless before employers and their products rejected in the jobs market in favour of private university graduates.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by sulaak(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:

Nigerians always copy each other. Universities, Airports, and flyovers are the only industries they understand the country needs industries to employ the teeming youths.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Adonis69:
Nice one. An alternative source of income for UNN lecturers as adjunct lecturers. This is like the seventh private tertiary institution in Enugu, while Anambra is still sleeping.

Normally Anambra people no like school.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by sulaak(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Why can't Nigerian entrepreneurs learn to stick to one business model and be very good at it?

Instead of a jack of all trades and a master of none.

Well, good luck to the Chief on his new venture.

Today PMT has over 3000 buses, and his business has grown into what is known as the Peace Group of Companies, comprising Peace Quick Response Insurance Brokers; Peace Petroleum Limited; Peace Micro-finance Bank; Peace Express Service Limited; Peace Capital Market Limited (Stock Brokers); Dealers and Investment Advisers; Maduka Commercial and Futon International Limited, the sole importers of Peace Hiace Brand of vehicles; Peace Bureau de Change; Peace Aviation Services and PMT Beijing Trade Limited China.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Hushbingo: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by deygood: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
Great move.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by greatiyk4u(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

To buy land for Anambra na beans ?

It is cheaper in Anambra than Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by javaguru: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
igbo people make their money from their business,

stolen money is not sweat

reread
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by javaguru: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
greatiyk4u:

It is cheaper in Anambra than Enugu
grin u must be a joker
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by greatiyk4u(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
javaguru:
grin u must be a joker

As a real estate developer in the region, I am very sure of my comment......it is a known fact

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
That school is actually huge. Even passed there today while coming from Enugu

Oboy the land MASSIVE!!! I passed through a long time ago. Our driver told us about it. Many federal schools don't have that much space.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by rafabenitez: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2022
So na this man get all those ambulance wey dey drive recklessly with decrepit buses up and down the federation, killing and having accidents every corner of the road,I urge you all never ever board Peace mass vehicles,they are mere driving coffins.do not say you were not told,the worse transport line in nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by kukoyi4adaugo: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Nice one Mr philanthropistNice one Mr philanthropist...
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Cromagnon: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I tire o
Instead make dem build factory or industrial estate
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Anyiamaka: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2022
lastmessenger:
This is pure money made from sweat and blood. May God continue to bless him real good. Amen.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
freechuks05:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/556076-maduka-university-peace-mass-transit-boss-sam-onyishi-set-to-extend-midas-touch-to-university-education.html
Dis Mumu man no knw say he surpose Abolish all dos substandard Chinese Buses he is uses nd patronize Toyota,,
All Peace mass buses are now Substandard craps without A.C
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pells:
You need to do it after so many lives your transportation business swallowed
You ritualist undecided lipsrsealed

I talk am, someone must type this. I was actually expecting this comment.

Make I no lie, at a point I was concerned using his transport company back then.
cheesy grin
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by kemika8989(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
freechuks05:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/promoted/556076-maduka-university-peace-mass-transit-boss-sam-onyishi-set-to-extend-midas-touch-to-university-education.html
This university could have been in my father's Land. He came to my village my Kingsman refuse to sell Land for him just imagine what could have happened by now serious development.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Mikelarteta:
did you take to read the scope of his university? it is tailored towards making graduates job creators.
Re: Peace Mass Transit Boss, Sam Onyishi Set To Extend Midas’ To University Educatio by Mikelarteta(m): 3:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

A sensible man. Take coke or fanta to chill cos you dropped a good post.

Lol, where the coke and Fanta na I Dey wait. Abeg help me add kulikuki to am, I don miss that shit like madt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Ur Unilorin List Here And Good Luck / When Will Jamb Registeration Close For This Year / I Tackled ASUU Strike In One Day – Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.