Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi (743 Views)

Are Nigerians The Tribal Bigots Igbos Now Claim We Are ? / To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Nvestor02: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you think Yoruba people are tribal bigots, then give us Dave Umahi and see if Yoruba people won't vote for him in millions. You can't give us the Lord of Lamba, a religious bigot, and an alcohol seller and expect us to bow. I personally don't fancy soft-speaking people because they tend to be more dangerous.

What President Buhari, Jonathan, and Obasanjo didn't tell us when they were all looking for power? But by the time they got the power, what was their performance? All of them failed. They all delivered so far below what they promised us.

Here we are again. We have another man that is vowing, swearing, and promising to turn heaven into land for us, and we still refuse to think deeply. The man is using the same tactics that have been used several times to steal from us.

The funniest part is the people who believe that they are wiser than everyone else. The criminal-minded people who now claim to love Nigeria more than any other tribe. Those people are ready to force you to dance to their tunes. They are ready to bully you if you have a different opinion.

According to them, you are a fake Christian if you refuse to support their candidate; you are a tribal bigot if you don't buy their propaganda; you have collected money if you have a different opinion; and even if any Igbo man tries to prove the beauty of democracy by supporting another candidate, he would be tagged as a saboteur and face the evil treatment from them.

Countless are the times that these people have come to my inbox, threatened to kill me and tried to silence me with my opinions, but they will continue to fail because I will never stop doing this, not for myself, but for the betterment of Nigeria.

These people will tell you that a person that contributed largely to how Lagos is richer than 46 countries in Africa is not competent, but it's the alcohol seller that is competent. I even heard them say that a person that we all felt his impact on when he was serving as VP can not be trusted with power, but it is the Lord of Lamba that we can rely on.

In order not to be a tribal bigot, you will have to rubbish your opinion for theirs. You will have to give them what they can never give you. If you refuse to do these, you are in their black book. You will be insulted, threatened, accused, and cursed.

Come to think of this, the man that they are portraying as a messiah ruled Anambra for 8 years, and is the economy of Anambra better than that of Delta, Ogun, Oyo, and Edo states? ... Can Anambra match Ogun, Delta, Rivers, and Kano in terms of infrastructural development? The answer to these questions is "No."

The same man paid doctors the lowest salary in Africa when he was ruling Anambra, which led to doctors going on a 13-month strike. The longest strike in the world Vote wisely, don't let anybody force you or bully you to think in the same way that they do... Vote for your candidate, not their candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by derecho(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kikikiki.. I didnt know we have so.many comedians on NL.
Dave Umahi of all pipu?

The earlier you accept that Peter Obi is NOT ordinary, the better for you.
For the umpteenth time, this has nothing to do with tribe.

First, Peter Obi has a Divine backing and no sane person who saw/read the comments that greeted Deborah's death would support a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Christians don't need any pastor to reject APC out and out.

Atiku's case is different

7 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by huptin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obasanjo did not fail Oga! He is the best so far!
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by bender79: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
You want Dave Umahi because he is wicked crook like your Tinubu. Someone that can supervise the flogging of civil servants is who you like.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by GavelSlam: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
They said he was incompetent when he was governor.

Suddenly, they think he'll make a good president.
And some mumus are buying it.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Nvestor02: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
derecho:
Dave Umahi of all pipu?

Dave Umahi boost economy of Ebonyi more faster than any other politicians in the east.

He even have more infrastructural development than all of them all... The guy is changing the world map.

5 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Nvestor02: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
huptin:
Obasanjo did not fail Oga! He is the best so far!

He delivered so low to what he promised to do... Go and verify.

4 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Nvestor02: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
derecho:
Dave Umahi of all pipu?

The earlier you accept that Peter Obi is NOT ordinary, the better for you.
For the umpteenth time, this has nothing to do with tribe.

First, Peter Obi has a Divine backing and no sane person who saw/read the comments that greeted Deborah's death would support a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Christians don't need any pastor to reject APC out and out.

Atiku's case is different

Here we go again, so we need to vote for young age over competency?

3 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Urheadmaster(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nvestor02:

Who's more competent in-between the 3 competitors if not Peter Obi undecided tongue
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by globemoney01: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nvestor02:

Dave Umahi boost economy of Ebonyi more faster than any other politicians in the east.

He even have more infrastructural development than all of them all... The guy is changing the world map.
Have you heard of Willie Obiano? He’s the better than both Dave Umahi and all SW governors. Go and verify
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by derecho(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
I never mentioned "young age" or competence.
My point is the Muslim-muslim ticket is self-defeating and tribal sentiment won't sway people.
Nvestor02:

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Nvestor02: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
derecho:
I never mentioned "young age" or competence.
My point is the Muslim-muslim ticket is self-defeating and tribal sentiment won't sway people.

Small brain.. let me make this clear and straight, I am a Christian and I will vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Good governance has nothing to do with tribe and religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by derecho(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kikikiki... I can see how disturbed you are.
If you like create 200million posts on NL explaining why Christians should vote for mislim-muslim ticket, you are on your own.
Hear this, 80% yorubas have rejected Tinubu. Northern Christians won't vote
muslim-muslim ticket.Most northern Muslims prefer Atiku...

Tinubu can never be President in Nigeria...never

Nvestor02:

Small brain.. let me make this clear and straight, I am a Christian and I will vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Good governance has nothing to do with tribe and religion.[/b]
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by XerXers: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Tinubu should step down for umahi then
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Wisetrue99: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
OP, what are you waiting for Transportation

So you see David Umahi, na him you leave am dey present Tinubu grin grin

Something is try wrong with you people grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Wisetrue99: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
OP, what are you waiting for Transportation Why do you need permission Is he not in APC

Something is truly wrong with you people grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Freestainworld(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
If they still bring out Dave Umahi, they will still say it's orji uzor kalu, fear all this 2facet people.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Sonyboom765: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
You are talking about Peter Peter Obi cos I am yet to see any Yoruba criticize Umahi even when he was still in PDP.

GavelSlam:
They said he was incompetent when he was governor.

Suddenly, they think he'll make a good president.
And some mumus are buying it.

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by haffaze777(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
God bless Dave umahi and punish Pandora criminalgrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by haffaze777(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wisetrue99:
OP, what are you waiting for Transportation Why do you need permission Is he not in APC

Something is truly wrong with you people grin grin
Nah Ogbonna onu and okorocha people vote for tilumbu for primary election now,Yoruba delegate voted for okorochagrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by toneroforever(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nvestor02:
If you think Yoruba people are tribal bigots, then give us Dave Umahi and see if Yoruba people won't vote for him in millions. You can't give us the Lord of Lamba, a religious bigot, and an alcohol seller and expect us to bow. I personally don't fancy soft-speaking people because they tend to be more dangerous.

What President Buhari, Jonathan, and Obasanjo didn't tell us when they were all looking for power? But by the time they got the power, what was their performance? All of them failed. They all delivered so far below what they promised us.

Here we are again. We have another man that is vowing, swearing, and promising to turn heaven into land for us, and we still refuse to think deeply. The man is using the same tactics that have been used several times to steal from us.

The funniest part is the people who believe that they are wiser than everyone else. The criminal-minded people who now claim to love Nigeria more than any other tribe. Those people are ready to force you to dance to their tunes. They are ready to bully you if you have a different opinion.

According to them, you are a fake Christian if you refuse to support their candidate; you are a tribal bigot if you don't buy their propaganda; you have collected money if you have a different opinion; and even if any Igbo man tries to prove the beauty of democracy by supporting another candidate, he would be tagged as a saboteur and face the evil treatment from them.

Countless are the times that these people have come to my inbox, threatened to kill me and tried to silence me with my opinions, but they will continue to fail because I will never stop doing this, not for myself, but for the betterment of Nigeria.

These people will tell you that a person that contributed largely to how Lagos is richer than 46 countries in Africa is not competent, but it's the alcohol seller that is competent. I even heard them say that a person that we all felt his impact on when he was serving as VP can not be trusted with power, but it is the Lord of Lamba that we can rely on.

In order not to be a tribal bigot, you will have to rubbish your opinion for theirs. You will have to give them what they can never give you. If you refuse to do these, you are in their black book. You will be insulted, threatened, accused, and cursed.

Come to think of this, the man that they are portraying as a messiah ruled Anambra for 8 years, and is the economy of Anambra better than that of Delta, Ogun, Oyo, and Edo states? ... Can Anambra match Ogun, Delta, Rivers, and Kano in terms of infrastructural development? The answer to these questions is "No."

The same man paid doctors the lowest salary in Africa when he was ruling Anambra, which led to doctors going on a 13-month strike. The longest strike in the world Vote wisely, don't let anybody force you or bully you to think in the same way that they do... Vote for your candidate, not their candidate.

U exposed urself without even knowing it. In his desperation, Tinubu promised the impossible on behalf of Buhari. What happened later... Buhari failed woefully in his first tenure yet Tinubu shamelessly supported him. It means that all Tinubu was after was to succeed PMB even if Nigeria burns,he doesn't care. Never criticised him all through his 8 year reign.
It's foolishness for APC to take us 30 years backwards & Tinubu is still warming up to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Only God knows the lies & fake promises Tinubu would have dished out to Nigerians if GEJ's performance was a quarter as bad as Buhari's.
May God save us as we make sincere efforts to vote right.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by Kokoy2022: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2022
This op is high on Ogbomosho weed. This same slowpoke will still complain if it were his Dave Umahi because it is in their nature to hate anything Igbo due to envy,gelousy and tribalism. This your tactics will not work,we know you lots that are children of fallen demons never to stand for equity, fairness and justice. Thiefnupoo will never be president. Take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by BlazinGlory40: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nvestor02:

Did Dave Umahi not contest in the primaries? Why didn’t you root for him then? Carry your pretense to a corner please
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by BlazinGlory40: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sonyboom765:
You are talking about Peter Peter Obi cos I am yet to see any Yoruba criticize Umahi even when he was still in PDP.

When in 2020, Umahi defected to APC with the rum our that he was likely the one buhari wanted, did you not grumble about it? Oya lie na!
Re: If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi by techWriter3: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2022
God protect Dave umahi and punishment Pandora criminal

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Helping And Rescuing Flood Victimes While Obi Pose For Pictures. / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Files Notice Of Appeal Before S/court / Lake Chad: How Tinubu Exposed Ignorance Of Peter Obi’s Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.