Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather (883 Views)

Lady Fights A Grown Man In A Super Market, just because he refused to hit back / Shocking Actress Chika Ike Throws A Billion Naira Birthday Bash / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Nixxxx(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
You can just imagine this man, totally getting his a**beat up by a woman. Upon that she throws him around like a piece of paper lol watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeCbST3X-o

Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Wawelexy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lol, can't stop laughing.... some women are extraordinarily strong... paper is heavier than the guy I watch in that video...
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Anigreat: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
shocked

What type of a weak man is that? I don't think it's normal is either the man is drunk or took a spliff of the international herbs hence he's consistently loosing balance.

But now no one will say anything, assuming it was a man doing this to woman , Idiotic feminists with their dilapidated slacking rotten pussy would've unleash their no meaning anger.

1 Like

Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Nixxxx(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lol you are funny
Wawelexy:
Lol, can't stop laughing.... some women are extraordinarily strong... paper is heavier than the guy I watch in that video...
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Nixxxx(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lol you day talk, you sure that woman no go kill you and the man would even perform better than you
Anigreat:
shocked

What type of a weak man is that? I don't think it's normal is either the man is drunk or took a spliff of the international herbs hence he's consistently loosing balance.

But now no one will say anything, assuming it was a man doing this to woman , Idiotic feminists with their dilapidated slacking rotten pussy would've unleash their no meaning anger.
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by dawnomike(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Just wondering of it were to be the other way round...
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by emetisuccess(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
See as she just the fling my guy like polythene bag wey wind dey blow. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Bamss1: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2022
You never chop bele full you go dey fight that kind thick lady.
You think it's every woman out there you can beat?
Some of them fit beat 3 men together
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like Feather by Jeon(f): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iron lady.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Penis Envy Shrooms Might Just Be The Cure For Your Erectile Dysfunction / Muchlove / How Many Days Have You Spent On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.