Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. (365 Views)

My Horrible Experience At A Military Event / Should I Continue With My School Or Accept A Military Career / Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. by medropoly(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
So I got this text message of being shortlisted for the Navy recruitment examination about 3 days ago showing my centre for exam. Then I made research on what was needed for the exam which I found out to be just a pencil, eraser (My writing material), a copy of my reform first page, and two passport photographs.
So I prepared for the main day. I woke up as early as 6am, got prepared and arrived to my location at about 6:45am, but the crowd I saw surprised me that people could come this early. After much waiting outside, some soldiers ordered us to form a straight line before jogging in. We were asked not to carry phones or bags inside, there wasn't a residential area so we had to pay some people outside to watch our bags and phone, which was at out own risk. Some candidates were snapping passport, other printing, some photocopying and so on, prices of all these services were hiked because of the high level of demand from desperate candidates.
Fast-forward to when we finally entered the Barack, we were ask to sit on the ground for hours until we heard our names, Damn u need to see de sun, after that we made another line to sit on the ground again. We sat under the sun and dirty ground for more than 3 hours before question paper where shared to us. Even after finishing the exam, we still had to sit for another 45 minutes before we were all discharged.
The soldiers were just using candidates to catch cruise. Some where even collecting the female candidates numbers.

Mehn it wasn't funny.
Re: My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. by youngsahito(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
Boyz don suffer but the real candidate dey house dey rest.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. by Omihanifa: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2022
Everything about this country dey dey different. Ordinary to write exam they are busy spreading people for sun. Nah wa

1 Like

Re: My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Writing A Military Recruitment Exam. by hisgrace090: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2022
youngsahito:
Boyz don suffer but the real candidate dey house dey rest.

As simple as that's they've used this ones to prove that they conducted an exam without compensating any of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria To Switch Into In 2023 / I Am Japanese I Am Doing Research On Nigeria For Work. / N-power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.