Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Babangida @ 66 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida @ 66 (826 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Hires 66-SAN Defence Team / 66 Violent Incidents Recorded Nationwide In Saturday Polls –INEC / …babangida Defends Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida @ 66 by Mamajama(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
August 17 of every year has always been General Babangida's birthday celebration. This year, he clocks 66 years on this mother earth and a poignant reminder that one is inching towards his date with God. But looking back into history we all still remember what devastation this toothless general did to Nigeria. How he continues to elude persecution from his 120 kilometers hilltop mansion from Abuja still remains a mystery
Re: Babangida @ 66 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
Mamajama dont worry. the gap-toothed kleptomaniac is sure to get his

Though the mills of God grind slowly, they grind exceedingly small. Karmic debts are never written off.
Re: Babangida @ 66 by PeeDaVinci: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
What do you mean by 120 kilometers hilltop mansion from Abuja
Because IBB hilltop mansion is not in Abuja but Minna.
Also, What is the 120 km thing there because IBB's mansion is not anthing near 10 kilometers in perimeters, do you mean room by kilometers?
Re: Babangida @ 66 by simplyme3(f): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
may his penis break into two.
Re: Babangida @ 66 by Mamajama(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
simply_me:

may his penis break into two.

That is not very nice to speak of the toothless general now. Only question I have is will YAr Adua ask what happened to OPUTA panel report?
Re: Babangida @ 66 by blackchief(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
ladies and gentlemen, i would like to extend my greeting to the fine general and may he live and grow old gracefully.
Re: Babangida @ 66 by chidichris(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2007
mamajama,
why are u relating yar adua to oputa panel? u shld be asking ur brother or uncle obj.
if yar adua tries anything funny with ibb without looking into obj's administration, we will take him for another obj who recovered loots from the dead abacha leaving ibb without questions hence another selective justice will be recognised.

the almighty efcc shld be asked questions on the freedom of ibb why making orji uzo kalu the problem of nigeria instead of abia state.
Re: Babangida @ 66 by Mamajama(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2007
I am relating YAR ADUA because all HAUSA'S people stick together like super glue. we know YAR ADUA will not go after IBB. and we will personally go after the tootheless General even if he is 100 years old, we will use his blood to paint the street of ABUJA.
[size=20pt]
IBB will never escape from all his atrocities[/size]
Re: Babangida @ 66 by Mamajama(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
We have a spacial gift for the toothless general. KUJE PRISON and cold beans and rice cheesy cheesy

BIGB1 tell your pops we will invoke shango on him. lol

(1) (Reply)

$6billion To Keep Youth In Africa With Boring And Farming / New Activity In Port-harcourt. / A Wonderful Analogy To What We Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.