Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike (1467 Views)

Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement / Appeal Court Orders ASUU To Call Off Strike / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2022
They want to play the ostrich, refuse to call off strike and dare FG to do its worst so they can play victim mentality when govt acts that they’re being oppressed

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LordIsaac(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
They want to apply for extension of time to appeal. grin
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2022
LordIsaac:
They want to apply for extension of time to appeal. grin
grin i’ve never seen a union more stubborn than those people

2 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by frank14011991(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2022
The strike just can't be called off like that, they must consult other members,by holding zonal meeting and the rest which is today
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Blestedo75: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2022
Suspending the strike or calling off the strike the strike isn't an issue. They need a little time to do so as the seven day grace period given them by the appeal court hasn't elapsed. But the issue is that will the lecturers be willing to go to classes as it stands. How will the Fg govt enforce them to go to classes? I see this thing so deep than can be imagined.
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Stargurl20(f): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
I just wish this selfish union can be scrapped

6 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LonelyLucifer(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stargurl20:
But you do not wish for your selfish government to be disbanded?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Richardidegah7: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:

My friend, think before you talk.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Blestedo75:
Suspending the strike or calling off the strike the strike isn't an issue. They need a little time to do so as the seven day grace period given them by the appeal court hasn't elapsed. But the issue is that will the lecturers be willing to go to classes as it stands. How will the Fg govt enforce them to go to classes? I see this thing so deep than can be imagined.
once HOD ask for your Cummulative Assessment to add up and grade students ahead of exam, your body go tel you.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stargurl20:
honestly u’re right. haba!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
that is why there is elections for people to decide whether or not to disband them from government

ASUU needs something similar plz

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Stargurl20(f): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
If you think the comment portrays me as supporting FG, that's your cup of tea

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stargurl20:

If you think the comment portrays me as supporting FG, that's your cup of tea
My cup of tea is your hypocrisy all over the education section....

Let me ask you? Is industrial strike constitutional or not?

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
once HOD ask for your Cummulative Assessment to add up and grade students ahead of exam, your body go tel you.
once they ask VC, VC ho ask him people na so e go end

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
that is why there is elections for people to decide whether or not to disband them from government

ASUU needs something similar plz
if the people which is (us) can tolerate buhari for 8 years then it's good if we tolerate ASUU.
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
if the people which is (us) can tolerate buhari for 8 years then it's good if we tolerate ASUU.
no we will not. thank God govt is now siding with CONUA

God bless CONUA

3 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
no we will not. thank God govt is now siding with CONUA

God bless CONUA
Another bunch of scavenger

Unfortunately they do not yield enough power, they can only asslick
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Another bunch of scavenger

Unfortunately they do not yield enough power, they can only asslick
pls resign your lecturing job as e don tire you

once the strike is called off, make sure u have opened a POS business before failing to come to classes, so that when they sack you, you’ll have a shop to fall back on.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
pls resign your lecturing job as e don tire you

once the strike is called off, make sure u have opened a POS business before failing to come to classes, so that when they sack you, you’ll have a shop to fall back on.
Hmm.....
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Hmm.....

you have been advised..

4 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by System202: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
They want to play the ostrich, refuse to call off strike and dare FG to do its worst so they can play victim mentality when govt acts that they’re being oppressed

ASUU this ASUU that, seriously ASUU should be thanked for keeping lazy youth like u busy

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
System202:

ASUU this ASUU that, seriously ASUU should be thanked for keeping lazy youth like u busy
shut up you illegal union angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by System202: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
shut up you illegal union angry

why are u always abusive angry are u sadist

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
System202:

why are u always abusive angry are u sadist
the hate you give Nigerian youths

2 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by LonelyLucifer(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
you have been advised..
No

I ignored your yapping as obviously Federal government does not have the power to sack up to 7000 lecturers at once.
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Ebubu: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
No

I ignored your yapping as obviously Federal government does not have the power to sack up to 7000 lecturers at once.
no worry, i’m receiving intel the strike will be called off before tuesday.

you get luck

1 Like

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Eleyigidgan: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebubu:
no worry, i’m receiving intel the strike will be called off before tuesday.

you get luck
how genuine is this?
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by EHustleTv: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
The strike is likely going to be Called off!!soon ..
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by Stargurl20(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
My cup of tea is your hypocrisy all over the education section....

Let me ask you? Is industrial strike constitutional or not?
Hypocrisy? Lol

It's constitutional if that answers your question, but at the same time unreasonable of them.
You wouldn't understand this coz you do not know the kind of frustration and torture majority of Nigerian students are passing through due to this strike. I've never supported this administration, but I'm fully with them not paying thus greed and selfish union a dime. Una wan collect money wey una no work for. What's the difference btw you guys and thieves
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by seunlayi(m): 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
EHustleTv:
The strike is likely going to be Called off!!soon ..

They have no choice right now but you know the feeling when a thief is caught red handed, that is how ASUU is right now grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by seunlayi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Blestedo75:
they have vc's, dean's, HODs...
Re: 2 Days After Appeal Court Judgement, ASUU Yet To Call Off Strike by EHustleTv: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
seunlayi:

They have no choice right now but you know the feeling when a thief is caught red handed, that is how ASUU is right now grin grin grin grin
ASUU don deh collet wotowoto grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOES THIS COURSE WORTH IT??? / Accommodation In Uniben Off Camp / Work And School In Ghana {10 Govt Owned Polytechnics In Ghana}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.