Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk (29478 Views)

Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin / LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion Ahead Of Lagos City Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by plaindealer: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2022
The Lagos State Traffic Management Authority has announced traffic diversions in the state as supporters stage a five-million-man walk for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu.

In a statement by the agency, the walk for the former Lagos governor is scheduled from 6am to 2pm today (Sunday).

The walk will commence from Stadium under bridge through Funsho Williams Avenue to connect Ikorodu road to Oshodi by Anthony Bus Stop.

From Anthony Bus Stop by Theodolite- GT Bank, the supporters will to connect Anthony Bridge straight down to Oshodi.

LASTMA gave the summary of the movement as, “Stadium under bridge – Funso Williams Avenue – Ikorodu road – Anthony bus by Theodolite-GT Bank – Anthony Bridge – Oshodi.”

The agency announced, “In view of the above illustrations, motorists are advised to make use of the following routes because of the temporary closure and diversion of traffic at both Shitta roundabout and Alaka service lane inwards Stadium.

Motorists from Eko bridge inwards Surulere through Stadium are advised to go through Stadium Bridge to Funso Williams Avenue and connect their desired destination through Ojuelegba to Lawanson- Itire road.

While motorists from Shitta roundabout to Ojuelegba are advised to connect Ojuelegba through Akerele Stret/Ogunlana drive to link up with Itire-Lawanson road.

Motorists from Shitta roundabout towards Eko bridge are advised to either connect Adeniran Ogunsanya to Bode Thomas to link Alaka or Adeniran Ogunsanya to link Eric Moore road to Abebe Vilage (Nigerian Breweries.Plc).

“We regret any inconvenience this exercise may cause.”

https://punchng.com/lastma-announces-traffic-diversion-for-tinubus-five-million-man-walk/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665293589-1

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Olowoeko11: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Eko o ni baje

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Urheadmaster(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2022
grin

I wish all the urchins that are set for Tinubu rally today one bag of agbado and cassava, as appreciation for turning up shamelessly for the worthless exercise tongue undecided

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by plaindealer: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2022
You've been warned, clear road because we are coming through..... grin grin

89 Likes 14 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Corridon: 8:18am On Oct 09, 2022
Rubbish. So the rally is more important than millions of Nigerians going about their businesses!

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Cortylin: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Hope the rally ends up peacefully

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by adioolayi(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
Rubbish. So the rally is more important than millions of Nigerians going about their businesses!

Owners of Lagos wan use road...you can jump into canal if not comfortable grin cheesy grin

192 Likes 20 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2022
If i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt sincerely

This life is unpredictable indeed

Anyway, guys biko i need your referal for any job opening or loan to kick start a business

Help your fellow Nigerian biko

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by plaindealer: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2022
adioolayi:

Owners of Lagos wan use road...you can jump into canal if not comfortable grin cheesy grin

grin grin

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Bobloco: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2022
One of the Legacies of the Emilokan drug lord is the breeding of over 5million thugs, agberos in Lagos State

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2022
It will take you donkey years to organise a match for the drug lord. Despite being your adopted home state.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
If i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt sincerely

This life is unpredictable indeed

Anyway, guys biko i need your referal for any job opening or loan to kick start a business

Help your fellow Nigerian biko
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 1

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by LibertyRep: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2022
I feel all rallies and processions, wether for political or religious or whatever reasons, that will warrant blockage of the roads should be banned.
Let whoever wants to support anyone converge at the stadia, sing , dance and merry and then disperse from there to where they came from.

12 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by JASONjnr(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
You've been warned, clear road because we are coming through..... grin grin

Comrade, I wish you and your fellow agbadorities and cassavarities a fruitful rally for your old and bent Grandpa.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

Comrade, I wish you and your fellow agbadorities and cassavarities a fruitful rally for your old and bent Grandpa.
Zombie the rally go chok you o grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by JASONjnr(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Zombie the rally go chok you o grin

After the neck pressing we gave you?

I'd feel threaten if Sowore was doing the rally and not one agbero trying to force one ancestor on Nigerians for his personal gain and appointment.....A dream that will never come to pass...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

After the neck pressing we gave you?

I'd feel threaten if Sowore was doing the rally and not one agbero trying to force one ancestor on Nigerians for his personal gain and appointment.....A dream that will never come to pass...
hahahaha

You zombies talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

You folks are born losers grin grin grin

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by JASONjnr(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

You zombies talk pass this one during Buhari time and he still won 2 consecutive times

I wonder who's the real zombie here?

You that's supporting one old bent ancestor or me that's supporting a good and you g looking energetic man for the presidency....

Shame no deh your body at all....

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by MadeInTokyo: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Nigerians should Expect this kind of rascality and madness to be allowed also by Federal organizations like Nigerian Army, Nigerian Police under a Alhaji Bola Tinubu Presidency.
But Tinubu will never be President

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Jokerman(m): 8:50am On Oct 09, 2022
So Christians will not go to church today because of walk out?

I thought there's an Holiday tomorrow, why not fix it for tomorrow?

How do they expect Christians to attend to this?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

I wonder who's the real zombie here?

You that's supporting one old bent ancestor or me that's supporting a good and you g looking energetic man for the presidency....

Shame no deh your body at all....
Zombies and failures are synonymous grin

You failed in 2015
Failed in 2019

You zombies will also fail come 2023

This is a known fact

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by DukeofUmueri247: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
hahahaha

Your own losing started from the days of AC down to ACN so you guys are generational losers... grin cheesy grin grin...The Nortnerns are warming up to vote for their own,let me see where you will get your votes from

24 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by obiekunie01: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Now you can clearly see the kind of people that will play prominent role in the Drug lord's government!

Agberos, kidnappers, tugs, boko haram, herdsmen!

NIGERIANS PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

15 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by DukeofUmueri247: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Jokerman:
So Christians will not go to church today because of walk out?

I thought there's an Holiday tomorrow, why not fix it for tomorrow?

How do they expect Christians to attend to this?
They don't care...Bunch of simpletons

7 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by shegzbillionz(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Urchins will flood the streets grin

10 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Hyperchi(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2022
So agboro for lag done reach 5m oboy them plenty oooo.
Why not do times two of what Obident do so we go get ur massage

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Your own losing started from the days of AC down to ACN so you guys are generational losers... grin cheesy grin grin...The Nortnerns are warming up to vote for their own,let me see where you will get your votes from
Stale

Same northerners voted for Abiola, OBJ, Jonathan

You know nothing about politics. You are a born losers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Offpoint1: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2022
Traffic diversion, while they sent police to stop and intimidate Obidients... Nigeria is a joke and it'll continue be.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traffic Gridlock: Ambode Orders Relocation Of Bus Terminals / List Of Lagos State Traffic Laws And Penalties / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.