Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Emerging Voice Of Danlad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emerging Voice Of Danlad (134 Views)

The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) / Danlad Sunday Oladele Is Dead: Pioneer President Of NANS Dies / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Emerging Voice Of Danlad by Usmanissa247(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Growing up was a mixture of hustle and struggles with the economic situation of the country as though far better than this moment. Since I was not born with a spoon made of silver like many others in the neighborhood, one has to engage in some family work like hawking, and farming to fuel school fees, eat, and at times meet up with some basic needs. That's how we lived at the grassroots. It is remarkable memory.

The above story is pertinent to my piece titled the emerging voice of Danlad. My experience in the neighborhood was lit up with the philanthropic nature of Hon. Tope Danlad. As a young boy in primary school, I could perceive the height of helping hands rendered by Danlad to the less privileged, and aged people who did not have the strength to work, with a substantial cash reward in terms of assistance. What I could recall is the load of prayers these old aged women used to observe on Hon. Danlad.

From my experience and knowledge of Hon. Olayonu, he renders help not because of political position. When I was a very young boy in St. James Primary School known as 'Tidibogede' in Offa Local Government Area of Kwara State, Honorable Danlad frequently visit our area in Afelele to distribute money for the less privileged people by this time, he has never been in Politics. He is a rare philanthropist who has people's interests at heart.

Honorable Danlad has a large heart that accommodate common men on the streets, he is not always engrossed with his status, position, and political class in his relationships and dealings with people at the grassroots. His ability and capability are refined in his accommodating nature. A free man whose interest remains the well-being of the poor masses.

My experience as a young boy in primary school and now a graduate still uphold firmly the philanthropic composition of Hon. Danlad through a series of empowerment.

Honorable Olayonu has tackled unemployment in his constituency more than any other person in politics in our ambience with his worthwhile and notable empowerments. An idle hand is a devil's workshop, Danlad has helped many idle hands and improve their skill of craftsmanship with the distribution of motorcycles, tricycles, cars, grinding machines, sewing machines, hairstyle machines, refrigerators, and gas cylinders among many others. His kind of politics is to put people's interests above all other interests.

The general transformation in Kwara South courtesy of Senator Lola Ashiru is well commendable. The intracommunity road networks among other projects embarked upon by Senator Lola Ashiru are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. This hasty transformation would be evergreen with the Combination of Senator Lola Ashiru and Honorable Danlad at the senate and house of representatives. It would be a perfect combination by electing Hon. Danlad and Senator Lola Ashiru in the coming election. I can't imagine how their constituencies would be transformed in the next four years. Offa would be in the best hands.

Before I draw the curtain of my piece, happy birthday to a great philanthropist of this era, a friend of the masses, Hon. Tope Olayonu Danlad. I wish you many more prosperous years ahead.

*#Agent of Development and Good Governance*
*#Vote for Lola and Danlad*
*#Capable Hands*

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Among The Worst? / Campaign Update In Nigeria / Police Fire Tear Gas At Lekki Toll-gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.