Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How You Can Publish You Own E-books On Amazon KDP With Low Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Publish You Own E-books On Amazon KDP With Low Capital. (146 Views)

Let Us Join Hands And Own E-commerce Stores Like Amazon Walmart Bestbuy & Jumia / How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer / Cool Business With Low Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Publish You Own E-books On Amazon KDP With Low Capital. by Adaemmy1(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2022
HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH SMARTPHONE

I know you’ve been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don’t understand how it happens?

Publishing with KDP gives you full rights to your book, which is not something a traditional publishing house typically allows.

It also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers around the world.

Now, it is called self-publishing because it is done by the authors themselves for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as E-Book or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set price, and amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

There is an easy way you can create and publish atleast 1 books daily on Amazon KDP.

Despite how busy you are, you can create and publish at least 30 books monthly at the bare minimum.

But that's not all...

Interestingly, you don’t have to be a writer, in-fact even if you don’t know how to write a story book.

�How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?

�What types of content can I publish through KDP?

�Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?

�How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish?

If you are interested in this business model,and would like to ask we questions, or how to acquire this skills chat me with the number in my signature.0..9.0.3732.9364

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Reddish Brown Hair Wigs? / Awoof For All Business Owners, Pls Read / ➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜22-23-24th October ➜ Tips & Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.