Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Reasons For Postponing Unilorin 2007/2008 Ume Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons For Postponing Unilorin 2007/2008 Ume Post Jamb (766 Views)

Abu Zaria 2007/2008 Admission / Jamb 2007/2008 Is Out / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Postponing Unilorin 2007/2008 Ume Post Jamb by fitinwell: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hi friends first would love to thank all those who have given me  a call Bolaji 08028088179,08066959639
to enquire information about Unilorin

Alot of romours are going on that Unilorin registered lots of students last year and due to this ,  same year they observe the same pressure,

which his not so,  as a web designer / developer ,  i want to believe that due to lack of infrastructure on the institution and lack of in adequate preparation for new students coming in,
      There is no much room to obtain student information online,  and i want to believe that there database administrators are working on that right now to avoid congestion on there web port server,

Just check this out just like u are registering a lot of student like waec GCE or SSCE or JAMB online what do u think there were alot of student registering and there was a lot of congestion,

So i think we have to bear with this institution,  let's see what they will come up with in the nearest future,

So To every future freshers Don't panic instead let's pray,  in whatever language we can to God to help us to accomplish out Goal,

if u found this information Useful to you please call me Bolaji 08028088179,08066959639

and before u leave visit www.bolajimedia.com

www.bolajimediaworks..com

www.stepstomakerichonline.com

www.stepstomakerichonline.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

When Will University Of Abuja Hold Their Post Ume / Help From Student Of Fed Poly Ede And Student Of Fed Poly Ado Ekiti / Iscc(kogi State) And/or Unizik Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.