Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft (28316 Views)

Mob Burns Suspected Thief To Death In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by ipobarethieves: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
cool
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Msmither: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
People who steal money with biros and Agbada are roaming freely.

I am sure a lot have died this way die to false accusations.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Benitoh: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
You see anambra and abia states, they're bloodthirsty. You to be very careful around those states.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by harmony75: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is very bad jungle justice!
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Benitoh: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
You see anambra and abia states, they're bloodthirsty. You have to be very careful around those states.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by AAADE(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guy pray not to be victim of evil deed of these robbers

So if thieves have ever taken away something that means a lot to me, you expect me to go further than an eye for and eye and take their entire life in return do you?

Sorry, but I'm not barbaric like that! And a generator set is hardly something that should mean that much to me that if stolen I should steal a whole life in return! [/quote]
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
And one Cameroonian that looted our Treasury is using the money to import Generators for us to buy.....God in heaven whom I serve will never forgive the idiots that did this! Never!!!!! I say never!!!
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Op use graphic please
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
They will kill a generator thief but hail their corrupt politicians who've been swindling them to enrich their household
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Badgers14: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
What about the politicians that loot the resources.?
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Angelfrost(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
If only they will do this to their Politicians and Ipob killers!
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Hushbingo: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Spectrum22: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
These thieves definitely don't deserve our sympathy but even at that this so called "jungle justice" have no place in a civilized society.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by AAADE(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
[i][/i]
budaatum:

So if thieves have ever taken away something that means a lot to me, you expect me to go further than an eye for and eye and take their entire life in return do you?

Sorry, but I'm not barbaric like that! And a generator set is hardly something that should mean that much to me that if stolen I should steal a whole life in return!
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by worksmart(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
So murder or theft which is the worst crime?

You cannot remedy a crime by committing an even more heinous crime.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by AAADE(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Probably you are never a victim of these devil's agent, and I pray you will never be one
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Bfly: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
The issue with jungle justice is that, the perception might not be real
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/mob-lynch-suspected-generator-thief-in-aba/

the day we start giving our politicians this kind of treatment ....

that when we will survive this country
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Adakintroy: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Thieves probably never took away something that means a lot to you tongue undecided

Whatever they took as long is not your life Its not worth his. Good beating should suffice.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by ATLIEN2027: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Barbarians masquerading as Zombidients.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Originalsly: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't have a problem with jungle justice if the person was caught in the act... or with the stolen item. In this case .... the men were suspected of being generator thieves. What made them suspects? .. and generator thieves to be precise? ... why not car thieves? ... or why couldn't they simply be on their way home? The problem I have with jungle justice is people are wayyyy too gullible.... they simply accept what someone says without question and spring into action. If I don't like you because of envy... I can simply ac use you of stealing my salary and the crowd will spring into action with tyre, petrol and lighter and in 5 minutes you would leave earth in a cloud of smoke.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Emman08: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria. This is 2022

What is this barbarism
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Tooreda: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
The idiotic mob will tomorrow stage a walk for the duo of Tinubu Atiku (The real thieves that should ultimately be roasted alive). What manner of people? Why would you roast human being for stealing power generating set?
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by victorikpe(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
black people are cursed
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by frowland(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Thieves probably never took away something that means a lot to you tongue undecided

Generator?
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Nchenches: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But jungle justice is EVIL.
Sometimes, the wrong person gets killed.
It's better not to kill one innocent person through jungle justice, than kill 100 guilty persons through jungle justice.
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Ifakiland(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/mob-lynch-suspected-generator-thief-in-aba/
Stop stealing from the poor, them no go hear, una mates dey Rob banks wey dey insured, but no na poor man wey hustle, suffer buy things una go wan go Rob....una papa
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Ifakiland(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
budaatum:

Sorry, but I'm not barbaric like that! And a generator set is hardly something that should mean that much to me that if stolen I should steal a whole life in return!
Oga shut face front
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by frowland(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I saw on your timeline where you were condemning SARS. So what’s the difference between you and SARS?
Re: Mob Burns Suspected Robber Alive In Aba Over Generator Set Theft by Yewandequeen(f): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pray to never be a victim of all these criminals because trust me they are merciless when no one is there to save you. I used to belong to same school of thought that its barbaric but all changed after my horrible encounters with them.

I don't support thieves but he steals without carrying any form of weapon no matter how small and neither have plan to hurt anyone then serious beating is enough. However, if it's the other way then any form of punishment is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Take Illegal Drugs Before Going For An Operation (video/pictures) / How Co-tenant Organised Robbery Attack Against Neighbour In Lagos. / Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.