Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,963 members, 7,852,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 (350 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 by cocolacec(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2022
This i have seen in my vision.BIafrans come out and jubilate.Igbos will get their Biafra next year with only Igbo speaking communities in their new nation.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 by Naijanascam: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2022
cocolacec:
This i have seen in my vision.BIafrans come out and jubilate.Igbos will get their Biafra next year with only Igbo speaking communities in their new nation.

Your problems are numerous......
Quit smoking
Eat delicious meals
Sleep in a comfortable place and
Engage your mind in a meaningful ventures

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 by jetwonder(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2022
grin ikpo dreams
Re: Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 by cocolacec(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Naijanascam:

Your problems are numerous......
Quit smoking
Eat delicious meals
Sleep in a comfortable place and
Engage your mind in a meaningful ventures

Una no want Biafra again,na zoological republic una wan die put.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 by M4A1carbine: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2022
As they want Biafra...No be una shout pass for internet??

Unity begging miscreant cuunts...spit
Re: Prophesy: Obi Will Be President Of The Republic Of Biafra In 2023 by Naijanascam: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
cocolacec:

Una no want Biafra again,na zoological republic una wan die put.

Your don't have problem because you love your oppressors more than your own very life.........

Carry on
Keep loving them because of a mere crumbs they dishes out to you because they know too well that you don't have sense.........

(1) (Reply)

Sit at home Nigerian police killed by IPOB, dumped in the bush VIDEO / Tambuwal Can Never Be President Because If His Betrayals / Fani Kayode : Labour Party and PDP Are sinking ships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.