Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Do Not Overlook The Importance Of This At Home. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Not Overlook The Importance Of This At Home. (177 Views)

Top 8 Reasons To Overlook Cheap Properties. / The Importance Of Location And Its Environs � Appreciations +2349030188831 / The Importance Of The Red Copy Of A Survey Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Overlook The Importance Of This At Home. by NotBeenPaid: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2022
It rained heavily early hours of today, accompanied with thunder storms and lightning. PHCN did their usual thing even before the rain started.

The lightning powered the entire building, I mean electronics/appliances that was connected to extensions/wall sockets were literally powered up; the lightbulbs were turned ON, even my power bank that was connected to the wall socket was charging. Lol

I had to power on the generator to confirm that nothing was affected immediately after the rain, and luckily everything seem working fine except for the cable TV and the home internet displaying no signal/no connection. I can only hope as for the internet that the fault comes from the head office.

In 2006, we lost our appliances/electronics to lightning due to a faulty lightning arrestor.

These days most people build houses without installing lightning arrestor.

Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Sale: 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex Inside An Estate Location: Anthony Village. / Property For Sale @ Lowa Lkorodu / 4 Bedroom Flat On Full Plot @obasanjo Estate For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.