Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Whatsapp Automation For Whatsapp Business And Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Automation For Whatsapp Business And Marketing (245 Views)

Whatsapp Automation / Whatsapp Automation For Whatsapp Business And Marketing / Whatsapp Automation Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Automation For Whatsapp Business And Marketing by Senator500(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2022
Hi! Guys I found this amazing tool for whatsapp , while crawling the net And I thought I share with you.

If you do business on whatsapp, Please treat as URGENT

Do you do business on whatsapp?

Have you heard of WaMation?

If your answers to the questions are Yes and No in respective order ,then *read on.*

if you sell on WhatApp, then this is the most IMPORTANT message you want to read today.

By now, you already know that WhatsApp in the best tool to grow your business.

Right?

But the big question is:

How are you using this wonderful tool called WhatsApp to grow your business?

Are you still struggling with:
- Always have to be with your phone 24/7 replying customers?

- Phone RAM capacity issue, because your phone keeps hanging?

- Not been able to send bulk WhatsApp messages?

- And even when you do, WhatsApp blocks your number almost immediately

- Not able to automatically save contacts without all the stress involved.

WaMation is that solution you've been looking for . it Corrects the problems above and more

Message me of WhatsApp on +2349079271440 to get a huge discount
Re: Whatsapp Automation For Whatsapp Business And Marketing by alterego17: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Senator500:
Hi! Guys I found this amazing tool for whatsapp , while crawling the net And I thought I share with you.

If you do business on whatsapp, Please treat as URGENT

Do you do business on whatsapp?

Have you heard of WaMation?

If your answers to the questions are Yes and No in respective order ,then *read on.*

if you sell on WhatApp, then this is the most IMPORTANT message you want to read today.

By now, you already know that WhatsApp in the best tool to grow your business.

Right?

But the big question is:

How are you using this wonderful tool called WhatsApp to grow your business?

Are you still struggling with:
- Always have to be with your phone 24/7 replying customers?

- Phone RAM capacity issue, because your phone keeps hanging?

- Not been able to send bulk WhatsApp messages?

- And even when you do, WhatsApp blocks your number almost immediately

- Not able to automatically save contacts without all the stress involved.

WaMation is that solution you've been looking for . it Corrects the problems above and more

Message me of WhatsApp on +2349079271440 to get a huge discount

I will ban ur bvn n bank account cos I already have ur ecobank to trace u scammer....u wont try scamming in ur next life

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Easy Insane Method To Make Extra Money Online For Xmas / With Zero Naira He Made N63,000 In Less Than 72 Hours / Adorn Your Wrist With Charm Bracelets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.