Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) (2902 Views)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by Kojiaguda: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2022

1 Share

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
E don happen
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by Wawelexy(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2022
Stop spreading fake news, that guy is mentally unstable...

9 Likes

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Young wizard.
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by FreeIgboho: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
They should have added a broken big wing to the video (to make it more believable!)

2 Likes

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by epondudu: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Op is high on meth, you should have said he is Harry Potter. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by kansoboy: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wawelexy:
Stop spreading fake news, that guy is mentally unstable...

Wait until u get worried and attacked by this satanic creatures, that is when Ur opinion about these things will change
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by falcon01: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
kansoboy:

Wait until u get worried and attacked by this satanic creatures, that is when Ur opinion about these things will change
you guys are unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by Wawelexy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
kansoboy:

Am sure you are one of those people that believed India won Nigeria 99-1, if we check na, you fit be tinubu supporter... I tire for you bro...

3 Likes

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by kansoboy: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wawelexy:

Am sure you are one of those people that believed India won Nigeria 99-1, if we check na, you fit be tinubu supporter... I tire for you bro...

All I said is wait untill u feel thir activities on u.

Whom I support is not a basis of my opinion, mind u, I am apolitical.
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by SpiritFree: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Na Wizkid I first read o grin grin
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by EHustleTv: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
SpiritFree:
asweer down grin
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by Aladdin1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
How he manage? Na fall from heaven?
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by siofra(f): 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by bmdondmix: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
To blog no b force
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by PoliteActivist: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
FreeIgboho:
They should have added a broken big wing to the video (to make it more believable!)

E fit be small wing sef, but add wing. I for believe
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by adecz: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
This days, churches can arrange all
sorts of 'miracles' to bamboozle
the unsuspecting public...☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by Jacketaltrade: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
A tell you.
SpiritFree:
Re: Wizard Who Broke His Wings Fell Helplessly In A Church And Was Caught (video) by blaquebelle: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Iffa hear undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dog Caught Eating New Born Baby In Bauchi (WARNING!! GRAPHIC PIC) / Corpse Of Man Suspected 2 Be Guesomly Murdered Lying In The Middle Of Road(pics) / Man Commits Suicide After He Discovered His Account Balance Is Less Than #2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.