Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Please I Need An Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need An Advice (196 Views)

I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice / Please I Really Need An Advice!!! / An Advice To Those Going For An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice by ahamonyeka(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hello nairalanders,am writting this on behalf of my wife.she was a loan officer with BOSAK microfinance bank for 10months and now she wants to go for nysc by november and she has told them about it. After paying her the area manager withheld her salary because their salary is not paid directly to their account,bosak created an account for them which after they will withdraw it to their own personal account.now the area manager refuse to sign her salary for her to withdraw it saying that her overdue is much. that she should not expect her salary. The salary is still there untoched and she needs an advise on what to do or go to human right and lay a complain.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Chance To Be Your Own Boss Or Remain Broke / A Must Read !!!!!! Urgently Treat !!!!!!!! / Experienced Tech Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.