Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Course On How To Create Apps Without Coding Even With Smartphones - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Course On How To Create Apps Without Coding Even With Smartphones (127 Views)

Can I Create Apps With No Programming Or Coding ? / How To Create Android Apps Without Coding / Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Course On How To Create Apps Without Coding Even With Smartphones by King199: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hey Nairalanders, Want to own an app like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? You're at the right place.

You may want to build an app for your business. We got you covered.

Here I present you a package where you can learn how to build any type of app for your need, you can customize the features to suit your needs like

Profiles
Chatting
Games
Live videos
Groups and pages etc

With this package you can create any type of app completely FREE!!! No hosting or anything.

You can also make money from home using your app.

This package is worth over ₦100k and the first 5 people to contact will get it for just ₦20k.
If you're interested WhatsApp me at 081-36-07-12-07

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name For Sale / Revolutionize Your Online Presence With 360 Digital Marketing / Create Your Marketing Website With Domain And Free Hosting And Make Big Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.