Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) (30460 Views)

Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by toxtimmy: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Never argue politics or religion.

Simplyfun:
That's politics for you. No permanent enemy but permanent interest. I stop arguing about politics with people in 2015. I was working in an hotel in VI, Lagos. While heading to work I stopped at ajah to check the newspaper headlines. Come and see people arguing about these two politicians I don't want to mention their names. Some were even throwing blows before I left the place.

To God and man, when I got to work, I saw these two politicians people at ajah were fighting for eating lunch and laughing with eachother. Omo I shock. Since that day I have vow never to argue about any Nigeria politician again.

Las las you will kill yourself for who no send you. That's the point.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by fredoooooo: 5:50am On Oct 10, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Hunger na your mate grin

Pit obi is hungry from Apga to pdp now in labor .. Hungry politician
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by fredoooooo: 5:52am On Oct 10, 2022
post=117421757:
When he was the lord and savior of ipob swines and bastards.
They tagged him the greatest yoruba, both living and dead.

The same once upon a time god and savior of ipob cannibals and terrorists.
The same man ipob low lives and bastards call the greatest yoruba man ever liveth,
Saying he is greater than Obafemi Awolowo.
He is now suddenly shameless cos he left Igbos and their murderer kingpin and his supporter.
Wonders and Amadioha cheesy wink cheesy

Imagine they told their fathers that FFK is greater than Awolowo,
All because of hatred and bitterness.
Low lives unfortunately murderers, cannibals and fools.
Devil punish boko haram and ipob terrorist organizations along with their supporters, moderator and sponsors.
Bitterness end await all the enemies of this nation.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Whether the evil animals like it or not.

Hypocrisy, hatred and bitterness will kill some swines in this nation. .
We remembered when the Mumu FFK was saying different trash and unprintable rubbish about this beautiful woman few years back.
The ipob swines did not mind, they still sang his praise to high heavens cos of their collective hatred for Our Darling Daddy!
Now, he is an eyesore to them.
All hypocrites in Nigeria that did this, and the ones that voted for Atiku just 3 years ago and are now telling Nigerians that he is a thief and evil, na Amadioha go finish all of una, for voting for a criminal and looter and now blaming sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted against him 3 years ago.
Posterity will judge us all.

They only wail whenever it suit not their selfish interests and Agenda.
Longtime chief ..
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58am On Oct 10, 2022
If an honest person contest with a liar in Nigeria. Nigerians will vote for the Liar and call it politics in the spirit of democracy
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Skty: 6:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Gluttonous duckling...no wonder Obi said he can't answer aides
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by tete7000(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2022
He meant till Jesus come to Arsenal.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by jocal(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2022
What do you expect from some1 that kidnapped his children from their mother.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Both FFK and Reno Omokri can never be taken serious. Both are hungry men
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by DavSagacity(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2022
A double minded mind cannot be trusted. A gluttonous man that is being controlled by his stomach cannot be trusted or said to be a man of integrity. Hence such a person should not be taken serious
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by DaveHarry(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2022
He is About to join APC
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by joe1309: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2022
onthehill:
IGBERETV report

https://igberetvnews.com/1430038/femi-fani-kayode-will-never-join-apc-till-jesus-comes-throwback-video/

what about saint Obi, from APGA to PDP and from PDP to Labour party, wetin u go call am?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by localboy: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by mudolak(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Corridon:
What a scoundrel and a shameless glutton. If the PDP calls him to come and eat tomorrow he will abandon Tinubu again without looking back. Femi Fani Food (FFK).
Obi also leave two party to context for president in labour party
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by mudolak(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2022
mudolak:

Obi also leave two party to context for president in labour party
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2022
A man that speaks from 2 corners of his lips
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by hush15: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2022
onthehill:
IGBERETV report

https://igberetvnews.com/1430038/femi-fani-kayode-will-never-join-apc-till-jesus-comes-throwback-video/

Trust is an alien word to a politicians vocabulary. Maybe he is in APC on a PDP assignment..
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by xtycool: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Hunger na your mate grin

Na the same hunger chase obi from apga to PDP from PDP to LP.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by xtycool: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Obim555:
A man that speaks from 2 corners of his lips

Such man can not be trusted.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Is04970: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Show us the video where he said that. You urchins have been conjuring fake things just to paint Obi in a bad light - and this one too is no exception
https://www.facebook.com/muhammadbulama.sheriff/videos/618944046472740/
https://fb.watch/g3w0gFM0Cy/
Hope this helps
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Ossy99(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Him jesus don come ����
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Send it to his Twitter handle........ He would block you, afterwards.......... cheesy

Never believe any politician ....... The moment they open their mouth, lies keeps dropping..........
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Funflipper: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2022
onthehill:
IGBERETV report

Na now day break for your side? FFK's unstable personality is stale news.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by excel112: 8:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Unstable as water, you will not Excel.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Snowx: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2022
A man with a short fuse..if you see where he defends APC now, you will think it's his father's inheritance..
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2022
truthfinder319:
Peter Obi also said he will never disappoint Mr Ojukwu. But Mr Obi left APGA to PDP and now LP. MOST POLITICIANS ARE NOT STABLE

I doubt Obi is as unstable and useless like FFK..FFK would literally yap like no man business and the next thing he is on the side of the same folks he just abused...

If shame was a person..
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Awise09(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2022
Some so called big men in Nigeria has use their mouth to cause themselves which will later hunt them in life.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Wuppdex: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by MossLuv: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2022
He even said Tinubu's mouth smells like rotten fish����
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by CollidgeEffect: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
If only Femi had any shred of honour, if he looked back at his antecedents he'd commit suicide lol
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Is04970:

https://www.facebook.com/muhammadbulama.sheriff/videos/618944046472740/
https://fb.watch/g3w0gFM0Cy/
Hope this helps

You are actually a blockhead. I said u should show us video of peter obi saying that. Anybody can say anything against anybody... Show me the video or forever keep mute
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) by Is04970: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

You are actually a blockhead. I said u should show us video of peter obi saying that. Anybody can say anything against anybody... Show me the video or forever keep mute
Watch to the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Ribadu Returns APC Membership Card, To Begin PDP Campaign Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.