Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hope You Are Using That Smartphone In Your Hands To Make Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope You Are Using That Smartphone In Your Hands To Make Money (225 Views)

Hope You Have All Resumed? / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates / Good Morning. We Hope You Enjoyed Your Holidays. #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope You Are Using That Smartphone In Your Hands To Make Money by covenantson(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hope you are using that smartphone in your hands well to make money for yourself daily or

Are you among those who call every online business a scam ?

I have come to notice some people call a business opportunity a scam or fake especially when they are unable to afford it. What I am sharing here will transform your financial situation. Take action Now by clicking on the link below and chat me up
http:///30krfb.

Mfon Inyang
Re: Hope You Are Using That Smartphone In Your Hands To Make Money by Talktalk2022: 1:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Hi Scammer wink

(1) (Reply)

(graduate Intern - KYC Team) - Lagos / Customer Support Engineer / Sales Manager Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.