Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Looking For My Isoko Betterhalf - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For My Isoko Betterhalf (201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For My Isoko Betterhalf by wrethernet: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
I am not new to Nairaland, created this new identity to attempt to find a friend.

I am in search of my betterhalf, she must be from Isoko tribe, I am sorry if this sound myopic, but I have want to go back to my roots.

Me:
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Education: BSc & Masters.
Tribe: Isoko
Fully employed.

You:
Tribe: Must be Isoko
Should be employed.
Must want kids and can bear children.

I am not looking for a feminist, I still believe in our Isoko culture and traditions and they are bedrock of solid marriage foundation and the root cause of the strong marital bond our parents currently enjoy and for which some of us are envious.

I am look for a good friend first and will lead to something. I believe good and solid friendship is one of the cornerstones of a good and enduring marriage.

I am a Christian and you must be a Christian, but not overzealous religious type.

Your location is not a problem, must have a good home upbringing, down to earth.

Enough, let me know what you think and take the rest offline, you never know this might just work.
Re: Looking For My Isoko Betterhalf by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Because you are a redpill and don't want to fall the hands of your brothers.

am not new to Nairaland, created this new identity to attempt to find a friend

And she must be blind with madness like this sicko.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For My Isoko Betterhalf by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
WhiteLavender's
Babe, check your DM.

(1) (Reply)

Update....!!!fed14 Is Gonna Be A Goal In Ondo City / Find Out If Your Relationship Is In Danger! / Female Dating Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.