Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language (1487 Views)

Otaigbes Autos To Train 13-Year-Old Mechanic Boy In School / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / Let's See The Brilliant Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Trenupdate: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huItHJoStOc

Meet a brilliant mechanic boy who speaks perfect English language.

The boy dazzled beautifully in this viral video that showed him debating. Helpers will locate you boy!

A few days ago, a viral video showed a little Nigerian kid debating so brilliantly in flowing English.

The boy is learning to be a mechanic.

A kind Nigerian man is now looking for him to offer him a scholarship. Grace in action!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Alltrending: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nothing hard God to do
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Apexmoh: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omg! So English has now become a measure of brilliance. You want to tell me that those brought up in Britain with their astonishing accent have automatically become brilliant. I hail you comrade for this discovery that even Albert Einstein died searching for... You deserve Nobel prize for this your discovery (English is a measure of brilliance!) wow!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Do funny
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by BigDawsNet: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Scholarship! Where are you? Come smd see something
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Apexmoh:
Omg! So English has now become a measure of brilliance. You want to tell me that those brought up in Britain with their astonishing accent have automatically become brilliant. I hail you comrade for this discovery that even Albert Einstein died searching for... You deserve Nobel prize for this your discovery (English is a measure of brilliance!) wow!!!

Why he kon dey pain u. How many graduates can speak perfect English.??

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by haybhi1(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2022
If your subscribers were up to 10, I would've given a honest remark that would make half of them unsubscribe.

I mean why would you make a 2min 2sec video about a boy and only last 20 sec features the boy?

We had to deal with your hoarse voice for over 1m30s...like we care to.

It's the reason you're not getting subscribers. See your peers who are successful and learn from them.

People hate stuppid stories.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by vincentjk(m): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2022
haybhi1:
If your subscribers were up to 10, I would've given a honest remark that would make half of them unsubscribe.

I mean why would you make a 2min 2sec video about a boy and only last 20 sec features the boy?

It's the reason you're not getting subscribers. See your peers who are successful and learn from them.

You dey mind the werey? Talking nonsense instead of showing us what the boy said. Had to skip his annoying capping.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by samsegs(m): 4:55am On Oct 10, 2022
haybhi1:

As in heen....got fed up @ a point
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by mytime24(f): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Ab0ki with brain
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2022
So ENGLISH LANGUAGE, someone's Language is still used to measure Intelligence in my country.
It obvious Nigeria hasn't changed since I ran away
cry cry cry cry cry cry English Language kwaaaaaa...
Which is like my Native Language cry cry cry
I can't stop weeping! Brainwashing is EVIL!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by MrBroke(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

You just added to the point he's trying to make. Speaking English Fluently or not is not a measure of intelligence or education. You are being myopic and also contradicting yourself
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Wilson500: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Borntosmoke:

How many white graduates can speak perfect pidgin English grin
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by Generalwoodz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chinese, Spanish and french and 900,000 thousands other languages are spoken here on planet Earth.
Fluidity in English is not a Yardstick to measure brilliance. Millions of millionaires right now in China don't know a thingy in English. Does that entail they ain't brilliant?
Re: Meet The Brilliant Mechanic Boy Who Speaks Perfect English Language by ashewoboy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Silly op. I wanted to watch the boy speak not you.

(1) (Reply)

DOES THIS COURSE WORTH IT??? / UNILORIN Academic Calendar For 2023/2024 / Pls! Is Laspotech Ikorodu Hnd Fultime List Is Out? How Do I Check It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.