Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Jungle Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice (649 Views)

Jungle-justice: Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping (video) / (video) Jungle-justice. Two Women Burnt To Death For Kidnapping / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice by Princesslee: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
I came to visit my elder sister in Mararaba Nasarawa state.
last Saturday on my way to work I saw a guy lying complete naked going through an excruciating pain. I saw crowds looking at him while he finds it difficult to shake his body. I was wondering what might have happened to him so I decided to ask the bike guy what happened since he just passed through that route.

The bike man said He tried stealing a phone from someone and he was caught, beaten and a dangerous chemical poured on his body that makes his skin to gradually be peeling off half dead then left to die on his own. I honestly wish I could rush him to the hospital for immediate treatment but I was scared.

Again inside me I was just praying for the Police to arrive quickly so He could atleast survive it and learned his lessons. I was myself at work that day, I kept on telling people of what I saw and all of them seems to be happy and prayed he survives. Some said it's because I don't stay in that area that's why I am feeling that way for him but I remembered vividly the day my sister's house was invaded by arm robbers in that same area (story for another day).

I was just thinking; Is there no other to tackle thieves? Are there no other measures of dealing with them? Most it be Jungle justice? Is there a way Jungle Justice could be stopped?

I really feel for his Mother.
what will they tell her happened to her son?
What about his siblings, Friends, relative and Family.

Please can we no to Jungle Justice?

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice by Weirdcamila: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
If the system works , then jungle justice can be a thing of the past .
Re: Jungle Justice by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
Princesslee:
I came to visit my elder sister in Mararaba Nasarawa state.
last Saturday on my way to work I saw a guy lying complete naked going through an excruciating pain. I saw crowds looking at him while he finds it difficult to shake his body. I was wondering what might have happened to him so I decided to ask the bike guy what happened since he just passed through that route.

The bike man said He tried stealing a phone from someone and he was caught, beaten and a dangerous chemical poured on his body that makes his skin to gradually be peeling off half dead then left to die on his own. I honestly wish I could rush him to the hospital for immediate treatment but I was scared.

Again inside me I was just praying for the Police to arrive quickly so He could atleast survive it and learned his lessons. I was myself at work that day, I kept on telling people of what I saw and all of them seems to be happy and prayed he survives. Some said it's because I don't stay in that area that's why I am feeling that way for him but I remembered vividly the day my sister's house was invaded by arm robbers in that same area (story for another day).

I was just thinking; Is there no other to tackle thieves? Are there no other measures of dealing with them? Most it be Jungle justice? Is there a way Jungle Justice could be stopped?

I really feel for his Mother.
what will they tell her happened to her son?
What about his siblings, Friends, relative, and Family.

Please can we no to Jungle Justice?

All it takes to bring out the evil in people's hearts is a gang of lunatics to shout encouragement while violent crimes are committed. Nigerians appear so outwardly peaceful and courteous on the surface, with a special cheerful greeting offered for every time of day or variation of weather condition, but underneath all those exaggerated social graces lurks the burning desire to commit murder without a care in the world, and without even knowing the identity of the victim. For a nation of "God-fearing" ultra-religious people like Nigeria, the amount of bloodshed perpetrated in the streets by everyday regular citizens is sobering and depressing to contemplate.

Nigerians are fundamentally an ANGRY race of people, who only need the tiniest of excuses to become bloodthirsty barbarians that love nothing better than to beat a fellow human being to death and set them on fire while cackling with laughter like demonic savages lacking even the tiniest vestigial shred of human conscience.
Re: Jungle Justice by Princesslee: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guy calm down nah
Don't let me doubt my Educational background.
Let to type in simple English for easy understanding. Thanks anyway
Jakumo:

All it takes to bring out the evil in people's hearts is a gang of lunatics to shout encouragement while violent crimes are committed. Nigerians appear so outwardly peaceful and courteous on the surface, with a special cheerful greeting offered for every time of day or variation of weather condition, but underneath all those exaggerated social graces lurks the burning desire to commit murder without a care in the world, and without even knowing the identity of the victim. For a nation of "God-fearing" ultra-religious people like Nigeria, the amount of bloodshed perpetrated in the streets by everyday regular citizens is sobering and depressing to contemplate.

Nigerians are fundamentally an ANGRY race of people, who only need the tiniest of excuses to become bloodthirsty barbarians that love nothing better than to beat a fellow human being to death and set them on fire while laughing like demonic savages lacking even the tiniest vestigial shred of human conscience.
Re: Jungle Justice by matrix199(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2022
If only videos of his past aggravated thefts on victims could be played for you to see, i'm pretty sure you would have no atom of pity for him. A bike man was shot in the head and his bike stolen some weeks back. A week later, another of such incident happened.

Well, the thieves have forced people to become heartless like them. With hunger and anger, any thief caught is a goner!
Re: Jungle Justice by Jakumo(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Princesslee:
Guy calm down nah
Don't let me doubt my Educational background.
Let to type in simple English for easy understanding. Thanks anyway

Abeg no vess. Na speaking in tongues I dey do so. Papa God don hear am.
Re: Jungle Justice by Princesslee: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Huncle this your grammar is causing me headache already. *smiles*
Jakumo:

Nigerians are fundamentally an ANGRY race of people, who only need the tiniest of excuses to become bloodthirsty barbarians that love nothing better than to beat a fellow human being to death and set them on fire while cackling with laughter like demonic savages lacking even the tiniest vestigial shred of human conscience.
Re: Jungle Justice by NewDea4: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2023
Jakumo:

You'd be angry too if you had to live as a regular Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Police Bust A Man Pretending To Be A Woman & Stealing From Men { Photos } / My Brother Said He Impregnated My Wife After She Complained That I Was Lazy On B / Serial Killer Who Lured 14 Victims Through Dating Apps Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.