Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals (44307 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Messi Breaks Ronaldo's Record Of Most Club Goals (420) In Europe's Top Leagues / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
sirwhyteB:
The guy is very good but I like Messi more than him
Players like MESSI visit this planet every 100years, & is strictly on the directive of the divine one.
However, players like Penaldo are impatient, they visit this world every 10 years. They do not wait to be commissioned before being discharged.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Dearlord(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Haland will surpass Messi & Ronaldo record in 5 years time

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by davidtemi(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Congratulations the unhappy Ronaldo.

U remain d best, forever!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by reuben81: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by reuben81: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
blowjohn:
CR700
u mean he scored only 5 goals for Lisbon wow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dearlord:
It's possible but HAALAND is just a GOAL POACHER and not a playmaker.
He's a Finisher. Rarely dribbles.
A Good defensive team can frustrate him.
Kelvin is a playmaker!
However, this is MESSI

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Spiff20(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't like his face.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Drunkard1: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
weljewel:
I have plenty money. I have more than enough money!
make i send u my account number.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by deebrownneymar: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
fergie001:
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro has become the first player to score 700 club goals.

Ronaldo, who hasn't scored this season, came in for injured Anthony Martial (in the 29' against Everton), receiving a defence-splitting pass from Carlos Casemiro before slotting home in the 44th minute, to silence Goodison Park.

Recall, Cristiano Ronaldo in September last year broke Ali Daei's Record For International Goals.

He also broke Josef Bican's record as the all-time leading goalscorer in football history.

Ronaldo is also the all-time leading scorer in the UEFA Champions League and holds the record of highest goal scorer in a season in the Competition.

It’s a new record any time CR7 scores. He’s surely the one and only GOAT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by HBB1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
cyndylove64:
even mbappe and Neymar never break am grin grin grin grin Haaland can never break it ... Just forget it

Hahaha!

E go shock you!

Even Ronaldo will witness it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by reuben81: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
yomi531:
Messi is very close to breaking it bro. He is on 691 club goals I guess
Ronaldo has not retire bro,I thin u know that

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Itzmeandu: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oh hail the GOAT smiley

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by AutoRedux: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Has he replaced the young Evertonian phone he destroyed?

Europa league boy. grin

You must be leading a miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Snapchat: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
cool cool cool cool

This record will stand for the next 10 years!

OG

Real
GOAT

Lmao. Something wey Messi go surpass soon. Messi just need 9 or 10 goals

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Snapchat: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
cyndylove64:
even mbappe and Neymar never break am grin grin grin grin Haaland can never break it ... Just forget it

Be like say you no know Haaland. Nothing concerns Haaland with dribbling or running, his own is just to position and score as long as he gets supplies. And he’s doing just that. Look at his number of goals at his age compared to others, only the real Ronaldo beats him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Iamthoney(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
cool cool cool cool

This record will stand for the next 10 years!

OG

Real
GOAT
News flash, Messi is just 10 goals away from hitting 700 club goals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Snapchat: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dearlord:

Be specific.

Haaland will surpass Ronaldo and not Messi. Messi is an all rounder and not just a goal scorer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Sleekcode: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
Snapchat:

Be specific.

Haaland will surpass Ronaldo and not Messi. Messi is an all rounder and not just a goal scorer.

Make he win 1 balon dor first

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by teslimabuk: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
ORORO YOU BAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Iamthoney(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
cyndylove64:
this is not may, he will surely surpass it. Compare to the matches played by both. By the time Messi match tallies up to Ronaldo he would have pass 700 goals
Messi is just 9-10 goals away to hit 700 club goals and from the look of things I see him surpassing Ronaldo when club football season comes to an end in May next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by HillaryNelo(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Impressive Messi is not far behind
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Snapchat: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sleekcode:

Make he win 1 balon dor first

You think say he no fit win am next year. Person wey don dey get Ballon Dor shout already. The only person wey fit stop Haaland na if Argentina win the World Cup and Messi perform well in the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by JasonScoolari: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
AutoRedux:

You must be leading a miserable life.
I am not you... I stay happy always, but you on the other hand gets angry unnecessarily at jokes...

You can now see who's living a miserable life among us. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Has he replaced the young Evertonian phone he destroyed?

Europa league boy. grin
Ahhh. He just bought him Tecno phone from Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by JasonScoolari: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ahhh. He just bought him Tecno phone from Onitsha
grin

Bro, you're not a nice fellow. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Monaboo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Good job.

These footballers wives would just be balling.

I watch WAGS (Wives And Girlfriends Of Sport Stars) and Basketball Wives on E! and I see them.

The smart ones should use the money to start a good business for themselves instead of sitting at home all day, going shopping and going on vacations.

That's my opinion sha
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by xevove2061: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Outrageous!!!

But let's subtract the penalty and tapins....

what is Tapins? Goal no be goal again? You guys are very foolish

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by jojothaiv(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
........Haaland made me realise that people don't have a problem with tap ins. They only have a problem with the one who scores the tap ins.......

We are human so emotions must surely come into play in this kind of discussion, when your time comes as striker, kindly avoid tap ins and penalties. We cheer you for your extraordinary feats and for avoiding easy goals but for now, honor to those who deserve it!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by JasonScoolari: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
xevove2061:

what is Tapins? Goal no be goal again? You guys are very foolish
We dey discuss football, joke and have fun, but you're hitting your head against the wall, insulting and getting angry.

Check yourself.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Angelfrost(m): 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2022
What a Player... What a legend!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by Angelfrost(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Outrageous!!!

But let's subtract the penalty and tapins....

Guy... If you do that to every top striker, even Haaland will be at the level of Iheanacho! grin grin grin

Just check am!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals by JasonScoolari: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Guy... If you do that to every top striker, even Haaland will be at the level of Iheanacho! grin grin grin

Just check am!
Ibra does not score Tapins, Karim Benzema does not score Tapins even Bowen of West Ham does not... All I am saying is that let us minus the Tapins and Pk... I want to check something. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mourinho Taunts Crowd As Man United Beats Juventus / Famous Footballers Involved In Ghastly Car Accidents (see List, Photos) / Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.