Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships (721 Views)

Strictly 4 Guys Alone / Strictly 4 Kegite Members / Strictly 4 Pals Phone Numbers Nd Lots More Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by Lifeman(m): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
wots ur imagination of a gud enough relationship. lets share our fantasies of api endin relationships&find our luv mates
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
Did you say fantasy? Imaginations? Oh boy!

My being married to Johnny! grin

Me and Aragorn in our home way up there in Ministerith grin grin

You did say Fantasy right? grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
Me and Johnny and Maxxie grin life is good grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
Carry go! Who dash you Johnny and Maxxie. . .better go back to dreaming about Rooney grin grin

Johnny go get my name tattooed on his heart! grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
Rooney shocked shocked angry angry

stop it o . .

Johnny and me . .sitting on a tree .K-I-S-S-I-N-G grin grin grin

Maxxie and me playing wrestle grin in the park grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
Why naw? Thot rooney was the ish! grin grin for you that is tongue

Dream on. . .Johnny has my hands firmly in his grasp

Johnny. . .with this ring. . . kiss kiss kiss

Topic, you said fantasy. . .you asked for it o!
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
Johnny do you know iice?
Johnny ^ noo never seen her before grin cheesy
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
^^Rooney do you know muki?
Rooney: Yes. . .she's my wife! grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yeripaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked rooney dey lie shocked grin

Johnny . .how come she's always saying ur name

Johnny^ dnt mind her . .some girls like to disturb us grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2007
Correction!

Johnny, why is she always calling your name?

Johnny: Because i am the loff of her life as she is the loff of my life! kiss kiss
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
u dey dream grin grin

Jonny takes me shopping . .we see ice and she calls him and Johnny ignores her . . he calls security grin to get rid of her grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by snazzydawn(f): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
Shifi: Hi snazzylove, what's popping?

snazzydawn:I'm good

Shifi: ummmm, there is ssomething I have always wanted to ask you, but do not know how to go about it.

snazzydawn: mmhmmm,

Shifi: you know, since the first day I set eyes on you, I knew my search for a soulmate had ended. I am so in love with you. You are the first girl I have ever loved and I will ever love.
(cups my face in his hands, looks into my eyes) I love you very much, I want you to be the mother of my children

snazzydawnsad with tears in my eyes) Baby you know I cannot have your children without doing the right thing.

Shifi: and the right thing is

snazzydawn: wweeelll, I would not want to have children out of wedlock

Shifi: my point exactly, brownsugar. Will you marry me?

snazzydawn: (smiling sooo sweetly) I thought you would never ask! YES !!!!! I will marry you.

(kiss kiss kiss kiss;lifts snazzy up and takes her up the flight of stairs to the bedroom, where not much needs to be said)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by Bolarge(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
snazzydawn:

lifts snazzy up and takes her up the flight of stairs to the bedroom, where not much needs to be said)

What an anticlimax!! angry angry tongue
Left out d main d main part gangan. tongue grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by snazzydawn(f): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2007
well, what do you want to know, huh? You want to know how we do our thing? Well, sorry ooooo!
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by Bolarge(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
Not to worry. We got the room bugged. grin

And with CCTV. LMAO grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by snazzydawn(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
good then, happy viewing, just don't get too aroused as you are watching us get down.
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
mukina2:

u dey dream grin grin

Jonny takes me shopping . .we see ice and she calls him and Johnny ignores her . . he calls security grin to get rid of her grin grin

Dream on!

Johnny doesn't do shopping!. . .my man loves to brood and i love to brood with him. . . grin grin

Don't run away from your loff Rooney naw tongue I know you cook him pork and beans all the time. . . tongue grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
iice:

Dream on!

Johnny doesn't do shopping!. . .my man loves to brood and i love to brood with him. . . grin grin

Don't run away from your loff Rooney naw tongue  I know you cook him pork and beans all the time. . . tongue grin

bling bling grin all in ur face grin grin grin grin

i do not loff rooney grin he told me he fancies you grin cheesy

Johnny and had dinner at soul and earth restaurant last nite grin cheesy
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by Bolarge(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
snazzydawn:

good then, happy viewing, just don't get too aroused as you are watching us get down.

Strictly for academic purposes. grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
Muki
Wake up wake up grin

Rooney who? How you think say i know am? Na because na your husband now. . .if not, i for never even know am grin

Check well o. . .the area covering his heart is tattooed in my name. . .listen to his heart, it beats to the tune of my drums grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
angry i go beat you o angry tongue grin

Rooney said he would love to marry you cheesy

told me he cant get you off his mind cheesy
and that his love for you keeps growing grin cheesy

leave my Johnny alone grin cheesy
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2007
grin cheesy But that was what Rooney said about you grin
Except he said, you been hin wife grin
You know he will die without you in his arms tongue
He will do anything for you!

Your Johnny? abi your rooney grin tongue

I don tell you say i dey married to johnny. . .i go show you my wedding band later grin tongue
Yes, our anniversary is coming up. . .i will invite you and Rooney grin cheesy
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by CrazyMan(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
Na wah o! am calling the doctor looks like the situation is getting out of hand. tongue
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by mukina2: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Iice
you dey dream grin i see ur dreams dey lie to you grin grin
na rooney you dream of and hin tel you say na spawnie fit be ur best man grin grin

ask Ika , she was at our wedding . . cheesy my wedding with Johnny grin
i forgot to invite you tongue before you come and shoot us grin grin

@ Ck
read the title tongue grin grin
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by CrazyMan(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Mukina2
tongue tongue
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2007
Muki you dey dream o! Your wedding ke! I have been married to him since forever grin

Best man ke!. . .My best man na Viggo, infact eh. . .am married to 3 guys. . .man don't always corner the area of fun grin

Please run back to your husband Rooney. . . grin grin

CK you no get fantasy relationship? Better move for me and Muki o tongue
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by CrazyMan(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Iice
I no get and I no wan get tongue
Re: Fantasy Club - Strictly 4 Imaginative Relationships by iice(f): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
Eyah. . .well to each his own. . . tongue

(1) (Reply)

Free Interracial Dating Site : www.interracial-introductions.com / need a hot female banker. / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Got Woman These Days?someone Tell Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.