Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) (87092 Views)

UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / New Microchip Lets You Pay With Contactless Just By Waving Your Hand ( Pix) / 70-Year-Old Malnourished Elephant Performing In Sri Lanka Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Horus:
The Microchip Implant is the first step in establishing the New World Order
Really? grin you must be a CIA agent, how did you know this? And what happened to the Old World Order? Where did it go? I tell you what? I cannot wait to be part of the New World Order, grin whatever da fork that means?
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2022
tunwumi:

He's a confused generation "Y" guy
generation "y" grin grin i have never heard of that one, please educate me.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by LordReed(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Deoo1125:
It will be better for u to listen and take heed before its too late, it's not about tracking u, it's about not been able to buy nor sell without the mark, not been able to access any public facilities without the mark ie health care centers, transportations, schools,malls and so on. You can lost ur phone, damage it or even them fit steal ur phone but this will be implanted in ur body, so u no go get excuse say ur phone battery lost or ur phone got stolen, no need to carry cash. Na so Noah talk tell them during his time, they tell him off,even laugh and mocked him.

LoLz! This won't be the 1st time folk like you predicted doom due to a technology used in commerce and probably won't be the last. However every such prediction has failed so I have zero confidence that what you guys say will ever be the case.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by detectivejones: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2022
The white man that sold us the bible will see this and appluad it without screaming endtime, but Nigerians will begin to yell end time and mark of the beast.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Corporate2020: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2022
I used to think what is written in the Book Revelation was just a dream by the writer, events unfolding proves the Book of Revelation is a must for everyone to read.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Missionaire: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2022
meobizy:
It’s a good idea. Imagine a future where one injects a nano bot into his/her body which automatically fights cancer. This will lead to a situation where the patient wouldn’t need daily medication for a certain stretch of time. The end time cheerleaders of today will be the first in line to implement it.

In all honesty, if the white man decided to end the world via technology, they long won decades ago. The mobile phones you innocuously carry around contain the very RFID chips you’re afraid to inject.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by tunwumi: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2022
gypsey:
generation "y" grin grin i have never heard of that one, please educate me.

Generation Y refers to the generation of the Millennials born between 1981 and 1996 while gen Z is the generation born between 1997 and 2012.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by sihamey: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I was at a meeting in abuja recently and the oyinbo swiped his hand on the heavy security door to let us in. He did same when we were leaving .

In other word Una life dey for that Oyibo hand wink wonderment
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by stasius: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2022
That is not an Xray of a woman.

That is Xray of a girl.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Transhumanism at its Best.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by DJInfluence: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Quintopia:

SO, BECAUSE WE USE SMART PHONES THAT HAVE MICROCHIPS, WE SHOULD ALSO INJECT OUR BODIES WITH MICROCHIPS, BECAUSE IT IS ''SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY''?

HONESTLY, SOME OF YOU ARE BORN STUPID.

IT'S LIKE SAYING, ''OH, SINCE WE ALL USE IRONS TO IRON CLOTHES, WE CAN ALSO IRON OUR BODIES WITH THE IRON. AFTER ALL IT IS THE SAME TECHNOLOGY WE'RE USING!''

DAMN IDIATTTT.
First off, no need for insult. You can make this point without it. Am not stooping that low with you.
Now on the matter at hand, that's your logic, you came up with a weird analogy to explain your understanding of what I said. However, my point to you is, religion shouldn't play any role in this. Man is advancing, if you don't like that she implanted a chip in her hand then give us a tangible reason why you are against it. But it shouldn't be religion. Try and open your mind to other possibilities, because religious beliefs is what impede growth.
As long as there's no mentioned of any health implication to her, I don't see anything wrong in what she did. How is this any different to those that have a pacemaker inplanted in their heart or a mental plate in their hip? Open your mind, let's have a discussion or you can move on. Either is fine with me, but no need for insult. No one is stupid just because we have different ideology. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Petacephas: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
People of God, reject this with your last blood. This is just the beginning, it is not the mark of the beast as some may think but it's the beginning of the whole thing. A time will come, if you don't do their beedings, you can't buy nor sell. It is coming but the elected will triumph.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Truthshscrazy: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
Nice one
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by HolyMan12: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
pocohantas:

Advantages of marrying a tech bro.

Lol. Thanks.

Make sure he has big gbola grin
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
bluefilm:

With a phone, you have a choice to be tracked or not.

With the microchip these guys desperately want, you have no such choice at all.

Do you see the difference?

Who told you you have a choice? grin
Lmao, don't be deceived. Do you know every single component that makes up the device you use? Have you opened your phone to take a look at its hardware? Have you dismantled your phone and checked it thoroughly before using it? grin
If you can be tracked with just a tiny chip in your skin, how much more a big device which most of its parts are covered and inaccessible until it's dismantled?
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by sihamey: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
People are already using the microchip implants in their hands to make payment with POS wink -:

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
tunwumi:

Generation Y refers to the generation of the Millennials born between 1981 and 1996 while gen Z is the generation born between 1997 and 2012.
I see, I must be getting old grin, but i don't think that guy is as young as we might think, for someone to have such religiously washed brain as his, he has got to be an old man in his 50s.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
kingxsamz:

Who told you you have a choice? grin
Lmao, don't be deceived. Do you know every single component that makes up the device you use? Have you opened your phone to take a look at its hardware? Have you dismantled your phone and checked it thoroughly before using it? grin
If you can be tracked with just a tiny chip in your skin, how much more a big device which most of its parts are covered and inaccessible until it's dismantled?
Don't mind the ignoramuses, i am sure he has a bank card with a chip on it, a sim card with a chip on it, an IP number on his mobile phone, all that can be tracked to the user, what about his bank card pin? How was that number generated? Who made up his card pin numbers? Biometric finger prints? We can all be tracked

1 Like

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
bluefilm:

With a phone, you have a choice to be tracked or not.

With the microchip these guys desperately want, you have no such choice at all.

Do you see the difference?
Err.. you don't have any choice, you bank card, pin, IP number on your phone, sim card chip. All that can be tracked to you, with your IP number that was generated when you go nairaand can be tracked to you, i can tell you your location right now with your IP number, you can also look up your IP number on your device right now to see that your locations is on it. Look it up now you will see it. You can be tracked to anywhere. If you have a passport your biometric finger prints woulda been taken, that is to track you also. So mate! You have no choice.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by vikstandon(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
What is the security then...if you can disclose it on public space.

You have just succeeded in making the world know that intercepting and abducting you was an asset.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
gypsey:
Don't mind the ignoramuses, i am sure he has a bank card with a chip on it, a sim card with a chip on it, an IP number on his mobile phone, all that can be tracked to the user, what about his bank card pin? How was that number generated? Who made up his card pin numbers? Biometric finger prints? We can all be tracked

grin grin I swear.
People actually think their privacy is really secured. Lmao. Even their social media apps already have so many private information of them and they think their privacy is very secured. grin
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Ochyes: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
Science and technology are a blessing.

Double blessing !

But they said what a man can do, a woman can do better!
Religion is destructive.

Every woman needs highly innovative husband like hers. grin

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
kingxsamz:

grin grin I swear.
People actually think their privacy is really secured. Lmao. Even their social media apps already have so many private information of them and they think their privacy is very secured. grin
Absolutely! Watsaap records people calls nowadays, facebook know where everyone's locations are, all the social media apps and sites has everyone's IP addresses, they can tell your current locations, the name of your device or mobile phone you are using currently, they made it for people not to have a choice. People agree to these things when they register to get a facebook account, instargram and watsaap. Alot of people do not read the small prints before they agree or sign up to be tracked. If need be.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Tifunloran: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
When "John the Beloved" by the Inspiration of the Holyghost spoke about this thousands of yrs ago, it seemed like it was a fairy tale.

Right in our eyes, the antichrist's satanic, technology based system is already being set in place.
And he will use technology to achieve and Enforce his near total control of the world and its people.

The Mark of the Beast is assembling itself right before us.

And we are seeing an unsaved world rushing headlong into accepting it , and they don't even know.

[b][/b]

Look at the world today. Everything is being prepared for the lawless one.
There is no more time!! Prepare your for Eternity!
Come to JESUS Now.
The next Moment is not Guaranteed

This man and thrash comments.
So going by your logic base on the scriptures you quoted, the mobile phones we are using, ear Bluetooth and the likes are both mark of the beast?.

I pity your followers
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by themanderon: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Oh please spare me those craps undecided undecided grin All those things are fallacies they use in milking their gullible members grin grin grin grin don't be deceived

Pray to God to open your eyes and prove to you that he is real. He will show you mysteries about yourself that you never knew. You are here on earth for a purpose. Try to find that purpose and know that God does not make mistakes.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Ubongdemaga: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Quintopia:

SHUT UP AND USE YOUR BRAIN. MUMU.

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU ARE INJECTED WITH A CHIP, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO THE CONTROL OF WHOEVER CONTROLS THE SERVER TO WHICH THE CHIP IS CONNECTED?

IF THEY CHIP YOU AND CONNECT YOU TO A CENTRAL SERVER IN WASHINGTON OR TEL AVIV, DO YOU KNOW THEY CAN USE REMOTE CONTROL TO EVEN KILL YOU?

MUMU, STUPID PEOPLE. AIRHEADS. DON'T USE YOUR BRAINS. ANYTHING THEY THROW AT YOU, SWALLOW. DON'T THINK. AFTER ALL YOUR BRAINS ARE JUST THERE FOR DECORATION.

DON'T RESEARCH TO SEE WHAT IS WHAT AND WHAT THE DANGERS COULD BE.

EVEN IN THE WESTERN WORLD, MILLIONS ARE REFUSING TO BE CHIPPED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY THEN LOSE CONTROL OF THEIR BODIES AND OPEN THEMSELVES UP TO REMOTE MANIPULATION OF THEIR BODIES BY FORCES THEY DON'T WANT.
will u keep shut? Foolish Blackman that knows how to write stories on pages of papers n social media. What do u know as a Blackman. Foolish u. Can u list ur inventions or how u contributed to technology? All u know is to write rubbish and condemn people who r not ur mate. Who r u Mr mumu. Even the pant u r wearing it's the whiteman that brought it. See how foolish n mumu u r. Poor u
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
gypsey:
Absolutely! Watsaap records people calls nowadays, facebook know where everyone's locations are, all the social media apps and sites has everyone's IP addresses, they can tell your current locations, the name of your device or mobile phone you are using currently, they made it for people not to have a choice. People agree to these things when they register to get a facebook account, instargram and watsaap. Alot of people do not read the small prints before they agree or sign up to be tracked. If need be.

Exactly! It just makes this whole chip tracking and controlling conspiracy funnier. grin
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
kingxsamz:

Exactly! It just makes this whole chip tracking and controlling conspiracy funnier. grin
Very true, so they don't need to chip our fingers or hands to track us. They can track us already. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Gent: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Create a thread with an alternate moniker, then use Righteousness to book space "Immidiately" so you can spew your rubbish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is no rubbish, please. It was prophesized shortly after the death of Christ about the emergence of this technology, which will soon be utilized by the soon coming beast, it will be enforced on the world. This will only happen three and a half years after the rapture.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Ubongdemaga: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Quintopia:

SHUT UP AND USE YOUR BRAIN. MUMU.

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU ARE INJECTED WITH A CHIP, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO THE CONTROL OF WHOEVER CONTROLS THE SERVER TO WHICH THE CHIP IS CONNECTED?

IF THEY CHIP YOU AND CONNECT YOU TO A CENTRAL SERVER IN WASHINGTON OR TEL AVIV, DO YOU KNOW THEY CAN USE REMOTE CONTROL TO EVEN KILL YOU?

MUMU, STUPID PEOPLE. AIRHEADS. DON'T USE YOUR BRAINS. ANYTHING THEY THROW AT YOU, SWALLOW. DON'T THINK. AFTER ALL YOUR BRAINS ARE JUST THERE FOR DECORATION.

DON'T RESEARCH TO SEE WHAT IS WHAT AND WHAT THE DANGERS COULD BE.

EVEN IN THE WESTERN WORLD, MILLIONS ARE REFUSING TO BE CHIPPED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY THEN LOSE CONTROL OF THEIR BODIES AND OPEN THEMSELVES UP TO REMOTE MANIPULATION OF THEIR BODIES BY FORCES THEY DON'T WANT.
imagine this ape in his remote village talking trash. Who r u mr foolish man. Wat do u knw.? Only to come here n talk rubbish. U said research, wat have u researched b4? U think ojibo have time for black monkey like u trying to bring someone's idea down? Next thing I will say is u r a graduate . A foolish graduate . If u check well the chip may b a brain work of a high school leaver there n u as a graduate in Nigeria is writing full page of nonsense condemning somebody's idea. What have u done Mr mumu to help ur village as a graduate? What have u done to help improve technology worldwide. May God have mercy on a fool soul like u. I don't have ur number I would have call to rubbish u more. God punish u. Black monkey
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Quintopia: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
detectivejones:
The white man that sold us the bible will see this and appluad it without screaming endtime, but Nigerians will begin to yell end time and mark of the beast.

THE ''WHITE MAN'' IS NOT ONE PERSON. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF ''WHITE MEN'' AND MILLIONS OF THEM DON'T ACCEPT A MICROCHIP.

JUST LIKE MILLIONS OF THEM DID NOT ACCEPT A 'COVID VACCINE' WHICH I'M SURE YOU INJECTED WITHOUT QUESTION.

MR ''THE WHITE MAN''.
Re: Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics) by Quintopia: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ubongdemaga:
imagine this ape in his remote village talking trash. Who r u mr foolish man. Wat do u knw.? Only to come here n talk rubbish. U said research, wat have u researched b4? U think ojibo have time for black monkey like u trying to bring someone's idea down? Next thing I will say is u r a graduate . A foolish graduate . If u check well the chip may b a brain work of a high school leaver there n u as a graduate in Nigeria is writing full page of nonsense condemning somebody's idea. What have u done Mr mumu to help ur village as a graduate? What have u done to help improve technology worldwide. May God have mercy on a fool soul like u. I don't have ur number I would have call to rubbish u more. God punish u. Black monkey

First of all, for a black person to refer to another black person as a ''black monkey'' and ''ape'' - racist terms invented by 18th century European colonialists to justify their rape, enslavement, and mass-murder of your ancestors, shows the tragic, pitiful level of colonial brainwashing, mental slavery, racial inferiority complex and self hatred injected into you by those forces, which is even worse than a microchip.

You are clearly conditioned to believe that black people are inferior beings.

The biggest problem we have in Africa are mental midgets like you who carry this badge of inferiority around like a trophy.

You are so far gone that therapy will be insufficient.

Only Divine Intervention can save you at this point, and make you see yourself, not as a 'black monkey', but as a full-fledged human being created by the Almighty God, and that you are the equal of every other race on this Earth bar none.

For now sadly, you remain a disgraceful, disgusting, repulsive person.

AND IF YOU DARE repeat you racist abuse here, I will AGGRESSIVELY AND FULSOMELY INSULT your mother, your father, your siblings and your born and unborn children.

So, be my guest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How my inverter is saving me in this poor power supply and no-fuel situation / Extreme Military Technology: Reason We Must Avoid World War III / This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.