Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? (734 Views)

Orlando Tangelo (citrus) Fruit Tree Flowering In Nigeria / Ripped Shaddock Citrus Fruit Ready For Harvest From The Tree / Buy your various hybrid seedlings ( citrus, Mango, Wambugu apple, palm,Ogbono) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by Ebunuzo: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
IThis is a citrus fruit I saw when I visited a relation's home recently.
Kindly let me know the correct English name.
Thanks.

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by Ebunuzo: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
More..

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by SWATMan: 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebunuzo:
Thanks.

That's lemon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by 2Radii: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
That is a lemon

In biology we call it metiposa paribus

In agric we call it glorissa superba

In mathematics we call it esculenta rotundata
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by cardoso514: 4:31am On Oct 10, 2022
Wild lemon
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by BJanta: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Ebunuzo:
Thanks.

Looks like lemon .
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by Ebunuzo: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2022
cardoso514:
Wild lemon
it has a sharp sour taste like lemon and the taste remains same wether or not it is ripe
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ebunuzo:
Kindly let me know the correct English name.Thanks.
Didn't we used to call them lemons back in the day? undecided
According to Google, they resemble closely the Bergamot or Limon or even Kaffir/Kieffer Lime undecided
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Citrus Fruit In English? by cardoso514: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Rough Lemon.
Used to wash pots!

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Eggs And Charcoal For Sale / Urgent!!! A Mysterious Snake Outer Skin / New H5nx Bird Flu Vaccine Potential For Mass Protection Of Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.