Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) (1246 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Rabiu Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by lebanonboy: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
The presidential candidate of Nnpp Engr rabiu musa kwankwaso commissions kano new office of the Nnpp, in which thousands of his suppotters attended to witness such occasion.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by REDshouse(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2022
Make una calm down... almajiri everywhere
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by fiizznation: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is what any serious politician is expected to be doing. Not clowning around the globe, giving unsolicited, unintelligent lectures to audiences that are not going to vote.

The next trick in the bag is to give out his personal account number for his gullible followers to donate for him.

Wonder.. ....

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kwankwaso is doing the Lords work grin

ObiDatti 2023 lokan

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
fiizznation:
This is what any serious politician is expected to be doing. Not clowning around the globe, giving unsolicited lectures to audiences that are not going to vote.

The next trick in the bag is to give out his personal account number for his gullible followers to donate for him.

Wonder.. ....
That is, if any serious country can grant him visa, you might want to humor us on how Kwankwaso will look like speaking (or issuing threats on a bewildered innocent crowd at Oxford University or Havard grin

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by lhordspy: 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kwankwanso gathering the red-cap voters for ASIWAJU.

If you play chess well. You will understand this game Asiwaju and Kwankwaso are playing...

14 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

If you play chess well. You will understand this game Asiwaju and Kwankwaso are playing...

"Red caps will stone me if I tell them to support Tinubu" - Kwankwaso 2022.

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by fiizznation: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

That is, if any serious country can grant him visa, you might want to humor us on how Kwankwaso will look like speaking at Oxford University or Havard grin
It will be an insult to Kwankwaso to be compared with a certified failure like Obi. Kwankwaso achievements will always speak for him, whereas Obi didn't achieve anything when he governed Anambra. The facts are there.

Academically, kwankwaso is not Obi's mate. Go to Kano today, you will see so many blueprints of Kwankwaso's achievements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by lhordspy: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

"Red caps will stone me if I tell them to support Tinubu" - Kwankwaso 2022.

" if i would choose, i will choose tinubu" -kwankwaso on channels tv

' i told tinubu to calm down"
- kwankwaso during interview.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

" if i would choose, i will choose tinubu" -kwankwaso on channels tv

' i told tinubu to calm down"
- kwankwaso during interview.

What did he say this week about Tinubu, this very week?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Be calming down
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
fiizznation:
It will be an insult to Kwankwaso to be compared with a certified failure like Obi. Kwankwaso achievements will always speak for him, whereas Obi didn't achieve anything when he governed Anambra. The facts are there.

Academically, kwankwaso is not Obi's mate. Go to Kano today, you will see so many blueprints of Kwankwaso's achievements.

Until he speaks at Havard.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by arejibadz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
Were emi lokan go see vote way gandollar promise m grin
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by fiizznation: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
successmatters:

Until he speaks at Havard.
Funny. But he doesn't need that. His people elected him to work for them which he did. Lol, speaking at Harvard is NOT an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
fiizznation:
Funny. But he doesn't need that. His people elected him to work for them which he did. Lol, speaking at Harvard is NOT an achievement.

Are you not contracting yourself, you said Kwankwaso is not Peter Obi mate in education, I told you Kwankwaso cannot stand on the same grounds Peter Obi stood to speak to educated people and you coming back to working for the people. Did you hear Peter Obi ran away from office of governor before? grin

Argue with reason.
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by lhordspy: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
fiizznation:

Lol. You are stressing yourself with that dumb head comparing Dr. Kwakwanso, a doctor of science with a third class graduate who.manages to scale school in person of peter obi.

Kwankwanso that sponsored over 500 students abroad in avaition, medicine, engineering. Comparing him to a man who stole anambra state funds and diverted it into his daughter offshore account. Then invest the remaining small funds into a beer parlour business and still ran it into loss.

That guy comparing them doesnt have sense.

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by XerXers: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
fiizznation:
This is what any serious politician is expected to be doing. Not clowning around the globe, giving unsolicited, unintelligent lectures to audiences that are not going to vote.

Wonder.. ....
Where will Thieffnubu get his votes? Peter takes votes from social media savvy Southerners, Kwankwaso takes northern votes. Atiku takes the rest. Tinubu is not even sure of his SW backyard
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by XerXers: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. You are stressing yourself with that dumb head comparing Dr. Kwakwanso, a doctor of science with a third class graduate who.manages to scale school in person of peter obi.

Kwankwanso that sponsored over 500 students abroad in avaition, medicine, engineering. Comparing him to a man who stole anambra state funds and diverted it into his daughter offshore account. Then invest the remaining small funds into a beer parlour business and still ran it into loss.

That guy comparing them doesnt have sense.
Obi bought two mansions in London at the age of 35. Who is aboki Kwankwaso. What ways has he created wealth before joining politics

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by lhordspy: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
XerXers:

Obi bought two mansions in London at the age of 35. Who is aboki Kwankwaso. What ways has he created wealth before joining politics

At 35 with his or parent money? The same parent money he uses in bribing the lecturers to atleast give him pass?

And i though obi said he never owns any house outside anambra state. Pathological liar!

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by TrueNigerian300: 12:39am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Honestly, it is hard to trust politicians but anyone who understand the way Nigerian politics work will know that both Obi and Kwankwaso will only help Tinubu - Kwankwaso in particular!!!

The battle is between Atiku and Obi but with emergence of Obi and Kwankwaso they both make it easier for Tinubu. The people that will never votes for Tinubu their votes are naturally going to both Obi and Kwankwso instead of Atiku.

For Obi I dont it so but I am also thinking Kwankwaso might be working for Tinubu because if Atiku should be president Kwankwaso can never be president again in his life time. Should Atiku wins this election there will be revolution if another northerner want to take over after Atiku. People like Tambuwal are not politically smart otherwise they wouldnt have supported Atiku. El-Rufai and the rest know what they are doing by supporting a southerner.

Politic involves lots of calculation as well dumb people can go very far in politics.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by naijapips04: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2022
successmatters:

That is, if any serious country can grant him visa, you might want to humor us on how Kwankwaso will look like speaking (or issuing threats on a bewildered innocent crowd at Oxford University or Havard grin

Kwankwanso is a PHD holder. He's more educated and way more eloquent than ordinary pass Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by Abdu81: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2022
fiizznation:

Wonder.. ....

Oga cool down peter obi and labour party are cooking massive political meal,strategic campaign, e go choke bro.

The first in naija history.

Chill.
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by Abdu81: 4:21am On Oct 10, 2022
XerXers:

Where will Thieffnubu get his votes? Peter takes votes from social media savvy Southerners, Kwankwaso takes northern votes. Atiku takes the rest. Tinubu is not even sure of his SW backyard
North Central too obi
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 5:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwanso cannot win one state in this election, not even his dear Kano State.

He's just going to play the important role of spoiling votes for others.

Although Atiku Abubukar is the favourite to win, I see this election going into runoffs.
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by Technomics: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

At 35 with his or parent money? The same parent money he uses in bribing the lecturers to atleast give him pass?

And i though obi said he never owns any house outside anambra state. Pathological liar!

I thought you people said he's stingy, how did he bribe lecturers, could please explain whether we will use it against him
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by techWriter3: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Kwankwaso is doin the Lords work politicians Datti 2023 lokan
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Daydreaming is allowed.
Tinubu & Kwankwaso r actually helping Obi to cancel out Atiku in the core north.
With SE,SS,60% of NC, large votes from SW, northern christains votes, detribalised & moderate northern muslims votes all in the bag for Obi, I believe u can see how Peter Obi will emerge victorious.
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by lhordspy: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2022
toneroforever:

Daydreaming is allowed.
Tinubu & Kwankwaso r actually helping Obi to cancel out Atiku in the core north.
With SE,SS,60% of NC, large votes from SW, northern christains votes, detribalised & moderate northern muslims votes all in the bag for Obi, I believe u can see how Peter Obi will emerge victorious.

Religion bigot!

Just look at your seperating Nigerians from Nigerians. Brothers from brothers thorugh religion...

What is northern christians, modern muslim?

You guys are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Honestly, it is hard to trust politicians but anyone who understand the way Nigerian politics work will know that both Obi and Kwankwaso will only help Tinubu - Kwankwaso in particular!!!

The battle is between Atiku and Obi but with emergence of Obi and Kwankwaso they both make it easier for Tinubu. The people that will never votes for Tinubu their votes are naturally going to both Obi and Kwankwso instead of Atiku.

For Obi I dont it so but I am also thinking Kwankwaso might be working for Tinubu because if Atiku should be president Kwankwaso can never be president again in his life time. Should Atiku wins this election there will be revolution if another northerner want to take over after Atiku. People like Tambuwal are not politically smart otherwise they wouldnt have supported Atiku. El-Rufai and the rest know what they are doing by supporting a southerner.

Politic involves lots of calculation as well dumb people can go very far in politics.

Obi has his base firmly intact while adding 60% of the NC, northern christains & detribalised, moderate muslim votes. He is also seriously poaching for SW votes.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Where will Tinubu get his votes outside of the 40% probable votes from the South West?
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2022
lhordspy:

Religion bigot!

Just look at your seperating Nigerians from Nigerians. Brothers from brothers thorugh religion...

What is northern christians, modern muslim?

You guys are disgusting.

That's not religious bigotry. I'm simply highlighting some of the demographic characteristics that favor him.
But since by default u r tribalistic, then I'm not surprised that division is all u can see in my demographic analysis.
Re: Kwankwaso Commisions Kano NNPP Office (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2022
This is the man who will slug it out with Tinubu for the 3rd position

(1) (2) (Reply)

G5 Govs, Integrity Group, Umahi, Fintiri Unwind With Wike In Port Harcourt / .. / Picture Of The Day. Tinubu And PMB In Sokoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.