Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP (1060 Views)

Enquiry "Ireland Job From Nigeria. Help Plsss / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Cheap Flight To Guyana From Nigeria Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP by Lordshoggy(m): 1:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Good morning everyone, please can someone tell me how and where I can get a certificate of residence issue to me in nigeria? And secondly, what are the steps to get it legalized after getting it.?
Re: How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP by ayoncox: 4:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Lordshoggy:
Good morning everyone, please can someone tell me how and where I can get a certificate of residence issue to me in nigeria? And secondly, what are the steps to get it legalized after getting it.?
The Nigeria I know doesn't really take that seriously, at best visit the closest immigration office in your state of residence. Aa per legalization they will sort that too.
To begin with visit their official website
Re: How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP by endy69: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Have your Nigerian friend discuss with immigration officer on how much it will cost, do not do the negotiation yourself. I believe you have been here for a while, you can get it done in days

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Kills 11 On Lagos-benin Expressway / Green Africa Airline And Refund / Yankari Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.