Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker (1317 Views)

Okechukwu Desmond Amadi Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / U.S. Pedophile Doctor Disgraced, Sentenced To 235 Years Imprisonment(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker by rightdeals2612: 2:12am On Oct 10, 2022
After being tried in court look at the end of this Notorious Hacker
Follow Me up for more legit news and money making tips on Tiktok Account https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMF24k6Ed/
Re: Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker by Nwodosis(m): 4:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Only?
Re: Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker by Nlanalyst: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Hush Puppy Sent To 11 Years Imprisonment The Fall Of The Great Hacker by Franzinni: 2:52am On Oct 11, 2022
It's nothing! Men... This guy is a genius ... When I read the letter he wrote, I knew scam was his God given talent.

11.... He'll come out from prison balling haha. He go done master him American accent die

Nah university unah send am so and this one nah Phd straight!

Dem for give am like 25 to life! So others go see am like standard to fear! 25 to life ! Is fair in my book.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Attempts To Poison Best Friend, Two Others Over Iphone X (video) / Nigerian Army Filmed In Fierce Gun Battle With Kidnappers / 419 Phone Calls, And Now, 419 Text Messages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.