Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today (18241 Views)

Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2022
This is going to be a very interesting day. I await updates and the evening news.
Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by orion7: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
keep deceiving yourself

PDP structure is very strong in SE SS is that not why you have been convincing yourself that they would vote obi (as the mind reader you be) because you have no other reason to explain why PDP is still that active

So long as Lagos is nuetralize, and other Southwest states the two south men would cancel themselves
pdp strong where. Obaseki is not a pdp man. Pure obi man. Okowa will loose delta, read the handwriting on the wall. Rivers is gone. Abi na east Una go win ? Quit your delusions

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Oct 10, 2022
i believe that is exactly he is doing, most likely he wants to get enough concessions and promises before openly supporting Atiku.

if PDP loses, i don't think that is any credit to wike , it actually favors him if PDP wins and he is seen as the person who made it happen.
but we must also note that the ONLY TIMES THAT PDP HAD LOST ANY ELECTION IS ONLY WHEN THEY FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES EG AMAECHI CASE IF PDP IS UNITED, IT ALWAYS VERY DIFFICULT TO DEFEAT THEM

JASONjnr:
Wike taking his time to press Atiku's neck....

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by ufuosman(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2022
Kajaard:
Wike can go to hell for all I care.

He talks too much and thinks too much of himself. He wants to elevate himself to the position of a demigod. Atiku should continue calling his bluff.

By this time next year he will be politically irrelevant.
E talks too much or over acted no doubt bt atiku suppose to find way and settle d issues. If atiku need to win e suppose work with all d governors in PDP, many will disagree bt he suppose to settle all issues... PDP is divided
Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by BJanta: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigerian journalists are so daft , so unprofessional. They cannot report an unfolding ,topically current event unless they present as a saga . Everytime there's a new development, they always have to start the story from the beginning again, writing out a boring repetitive history of the event.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by ufuosman(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2022
grin grin grin
9jahotblog:
Lol how many of them, Wike the clueless attention seeker and empty chest beater is never a threat to Atiku Abubakar presidential bid and just a clueless media seeker in the public space. No body takes that clueless empty chest loser. Power is transient, Wike will be history when he handover to the next governor in Rivers State in May 29th, 2023. Then we will know his next move in Nigeria politics. As it stands today, Wike is just a clueless attention loser and failure personified man. Atiku will start his campaign today and Wike will be watching from the channels tv. Infact Wike will be watching Atiku Abubakar swearing in ceremony on May 29th, 2023 . It’s the electorates that decides who they want and not the clueless over ambitious seeker in the public space. Wike is clueless failure.
Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by Hushbingo: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by ViceGovernor: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
Today is my birthday nairaland family wish me well.
Happy birthday.
Wishing you long life and prosperity cool

My Bluetooth is on waiting to receive my cake cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by adeniran22890: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
WowWow...
Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by DonWest16(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
ViceGovernor:

No p Vice! Much respect. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by Billmos: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wike is behind time so no dulling
Re: Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today by sayso: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... / President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates / Uyo Court Convicts Complainant For Misleading EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.