Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off (23648 Views)

Massive Turnout As Atiku Lands In Minna Niger State (Pictures) / Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan / Atiku Lands In Buhari's State Today As He Continue His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by 2isokay(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
Today is my birthday nairaland family, wish me well.
Happy birthday to you, May God bless your new age as you age gracefully in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Switruth: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2022
So it’s an abomination for these guys to take their trip by road.... idiots...
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by ufuosman(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
Blessings upon Blessings to you
Hbd

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by ufuosman(m): 9:53am On Oct 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter Obi already ruined Atiku’s chances.

Both of them gave Tinubu the automatic ticket.

2023 is absolute walkover. Tinubu has no opposition

E go shock u grin
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by ufuosman(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku kick start grin
No matter wot, atiku need to settle with wike
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2022
ufuosman:
E go shock u grin

Nothing would be shocking in 2023.

It’s the most predictable election in Nigerias history.
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by ufuosman(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nothing would be shocking in 2023.

It’s the most predictable election in Nigerias history.

grin grin Not as u think bro
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by patrickofily: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Akwaibom ado okay.
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Gopkk(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:
. Happy Birthday to You ..
I wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day ...Prosperity ,Joy ,Sound Health ,Success ,Financial Breakthrough Is your Portion by the Grace of your Maker....Amennnn

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by DonNeon: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2022
DonWest16:

Happy birthday. Wishing you good health in mind and body

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Wow 25% obi will not get
SILVERLINES:
angry
Effort wasted

Uyo and the entire Akwa Ibom State is Obident
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Desammyst(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2022
bmdondmix:
To be frank na only when election period dey around nah him atiku dey dey much available, after that e don disappear when he lost.

I still dey wait make e explain why he delete d twit about that girl when dey burn after he condem d matter

My brother eh, that his disposition to that case is still fresh in my memory. It tells alot about how he will act if he becomes president.
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Troublemaker111: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Many of you Igbos will cry after 2023 election.... Atiku/Tinubu is your next president . Know this and know peace
sofiscatedmoron:
South south and southeast and south west are for peter obi
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Oluwaseunomo: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2022
bmdondmix:
To be frank na only when election period dey around nah him atiku dey dey much available, after that e don disappear when he lost.

I still dey wait make e explain why he delete d twit about that girl when dey burn after he condem d matter
Why are you people more concern about him deleting his post is he the one that committed the murder you should be more concerned about the murderer and not his tweet, how do you want him to survive the heat when you know his fan base are all core Muslims when they start drilling him will you people be there. Y'all should get your priorities straight abeg.
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Elanqy: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Ndito Uyo ye afre Akwaibom ado Obidient
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Hushbingo: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Akwa ibom is obident and yuful nobody need atiku!!! Lets me go block that his road
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by saintkeppy(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Wow 25% obi will not get

Wow, I am part of that 25% &more Mr. Peter Obi will get in his in-Law's State, Akwa Ibom.
I, my household, Friends are Obidients already &our votes will count!
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by DonWest16(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
DonNeon:

Thanks Don Neon. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by DonWest16(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2022
Gopkk:

A big Amen too, thanks buddy.
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by miceasy112: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2022
Atiku is just playing because he's not the kind of candidate Nigerian need. Support and vote for the Man if the masses.
#DumebiAhmed23
@rescuemission23
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by uckay304: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter Obi already ruined Atiku’s chances.

Both of them gave Tinubu the automatic ticket.

2023 is absolute walkover. Tinubu has no opposition

Keep hoping Mr Hoper
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by SleepingDog: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Welcome Your Excellency
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by SleepingDog: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
I'm in Akwa Ibom. I have my PVC and vote is for Atiku. So speak for yourself
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by ufotunang: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hyprocrites....now if he becomes president...you will never see him in uyo for the next 4 years... hyprocrites .... coming to Uyo to deceive people and akwa ibomities
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by DrAkpamudehe: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Why are you people more concern about him deleting his post is he the one that committed the murder you should be more concerned about the murderer and not his tweet, how do you want him to survive the heat when you know his fan base are all core Muslims when they start drilling him will you people be there. Y'all should get your priorities straight abeg.

You should understand that the average I.Q of a nairalander is less than 1....
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Oluwaseunomo: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

You should understand that the average I.Q of a nairalander is less than 1....
I understand
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Isokiscool(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
SleepingDog:
I'm in Akwa Ibom. I have my PVC and vote is for Atiku. So speak for yourself
Bless u comrade..Don't mind these ignoramus
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
ogatboy:

We can tell. Atiku go loose so badly. His only fair shot is to beg kwankwaso to step down.

Too late for kwankwanzo to step down

So who do you predict will win the 2023 election
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by ogatboy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Too late for kwankwanzo to step down

So who do you predict will win the 2023 election

Making a prediction now is just trying to be mischevious. Whoever is able to mobilise the most on election day will win the election. The effect of money will also play a role. If elections are to be done free and fair with no money, Obi and Kwankwaso are going to be the top candidates. Tinubu has a slimer chance than Atiku because Atiku will be based on what Kwankwaso can do.
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by bmdondmix: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
sorry but i have to say if he can do that what will e b doing when he becomes president knowing well like u said

HIS FAN BASE ARE ALL CORE MUSLIMS when they start drilling him will you people be there
Re: Atiku Lands In Uyo Ahead Of PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off by Oluwaseunomo: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
bmdondmix:
sorry but i have to say if he can do that what will e b doing when he becomes president knowing well like u said

HIS FAN BASE ARE ALL CORE MUSLIMS when they start drilling him will you people be there
This man be realistic if you were in his shoes you won't do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates / Photos Of Nigeria's 62nd Independence Anniversary Christian Service. / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.