Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) (33910 Views)

Selena Gomez Spotted Kissing Rema At His Concert In Los Angeles (Video) / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by SaturnNick(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Why the booing?
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Legend44(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2022
The question is who is Kim and what have you learnt from her.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by godofuck231: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Now tonto son go refuse going out with em mama , em fit inherit shae too
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by godofuck231: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
If to say na obama wife or trump wife go there , you for hear whistles like car horn
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Tabletuner(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
ecolime:

Bro, this is an unfair poll. You know Obi will beat him anyday, anytime.

Like for Kim Kardashian
Share for Tinubu

You are wicked. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Juicelord1234(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2022
It her problem
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Promise47(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Kim anyway I want to Join and Play for Los Angeles Rams anybody know how I can Join Rams in NFL
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by HolyMan12: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2022
God1000:
Why booing her? I'm not her fan but I think it's wrong.

But on a serious note, Kim needs to change her lifestyle, if she doesn't want her kids to emulate her grubby and sleazy ways

God know say if she open leg I go enter kiss

Celebrity Ashawo kiss
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
God1000:
Why booing her? I'm not her fan but I think it's wrong.

But on a serious note, Kim needs to change her lifestyle, if she doesn't want her kids to emulate her grubby and sleazy ways

There's a drought in California and there's a water usage limit by law.

Kim exceeded it by over 200,000 gallons (almost 900,000 litres!)

When her fellow Americans are in dire need of drinking water!

What the eff is she doing with that much water?

EDIT:

I also just read that she advertised a meme coin that made people invest and lose money.
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Blakpot: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
God1000:
[b]Why booing her?[/b]I'm not her fan but I think it's wrong.

Slut shaming!
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by bluebay(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
was your mother a good mother to you?
Very. Not my fault you don’t have one

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by bluebay(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Hmmmmm. All these over sabi people wey full nairaland no go kee person grin grin

Person dey with her pikin dey watch sport, you still dey yawn yamayama
Her life style is not fit for motherhood . Basic truth

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by lezz(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
My friend, you've just described your life problem in few words

angry grin grin....

Like I asked earlier, was you mother any good to you?
I wasn't the one you quoted ealier. I saw your comments and I knew your mother was the town bicycle

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by pweeryambre: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
peacettw:

Not when the fans have lost a lot of their hard earned money. They may forgive and even still love kim but that is not nearly enough.

An apology implies guilt, an admission of having done wrong. This opens up a channel for any person to latch on to sue. Best to keep mum
And what Is wrong with admiting to guilt that she was and being sorry for it... For keeping mum that was a clear sign of arrogance that says that she's better and richer than all her fans which have earned her the booing so far, is it better like that now to endure the embarrassment in presence of her son. It is better like that abi?
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by peacettw: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
pweeryambre:

And what Is wrong with admiting to guilt that she was and being sorry for it... For keeping mum that was a clear sign of arrogance that says that she's better and richer than all her fans which have earned her the booing so far, is it better like that now to endure the embarrassment in presence of her son. It is better like that abi?

Last I checked, being booed is not nearly enough reason to make life altering decisions. Nancy Pelosi, Biden, Obama etc have all been booed.

SEC have charged her with a hefty fine which I am sure that she will pay. Isn't that enough?
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by pweeryambre: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
peacettw:

Last I checked, being booed is not nearly enough reason to make life altering decisions. Nancy Pelosi, Biden, Obama etc have all been booed.

SEC have charged her with a hefty fine which I am sure that she will pay. Isn't that enough?
First of all, is not fair to compare serious politically inclined people with ordinary socialite Kim kardashian, that is just famous for being famous, please dont do that again. Kim should be compared with her own kind such as: Kendra, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, etc.
Meanwhile if you are advocating for people to not be sorry when they should then we all know that pride goes before a fall. And if she continues like that then she will gradually fade into oblivion, eventually though, it was fans that made her what she is today, because they actually cared to patronize whatever she's selling, be it skin care products or reality TV episodes.
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LonelyLucifer:
was your mother a good mother to you?

Clueless fools defending retired pussy they won’t even get to Bleep

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by LonelyLucifer(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#000099][/color]

Clueless fools defending retired pussy they won’t even get to Bleep
Basket mouth don open mouth again o
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by ireneidiva(f): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
dominique:
I don't understand how she's looking these days. Too pale, skinny washed out, the blond hair is not helping her looks at all. Turning 40 must have affected her self esteem so badly, she's trying to look younger but instead she's into a weird looking mannequin
Body shaming does not look good on you. I wonder what you even look like.
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by peacettw: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
pweeryambre:

First of all, is not fair to compare serious politically inclined people with ordinary socialite Kim kardashian, that is just famous for being famous, please dont do that again. Kim should be compared with her own kind such as: Kendra, Paris Hilton, Beyonce, etc.
Meanwhile if you are advocating for people to not be sorry when they should then we all know that pride goes before a fall. And if she continues like that then she will gradually fade into oblivion, eventually though, it was fans that made her what she is today, because they actually cared to patronize whatever she's selling, be it skin care products or reality TV episodes.

We are having a discussion, albeit very unstimulating. You do not get to decide what I think simply because it doesn't go down well with your beliefs. Kim may not be a politician she is very influential if not more.

Believing an apology solves all ills is also very juvenile and if you still cannot comprehend this by now, then that's up to you. I will be ending our discussion here. It's no use skirting around this topic particularly when none of us is breaking new ground.
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by Marisujuaku(f): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
I'm 32 and haven't slept with a married man nor date them. Please,stop generalizing, cause there are still good Nigerian women with good moral standing
MuslimIgbo:
Simply booing a shameless WHORÈ with unlimited BODYCOUNT.

A useless woman that does nothing for a living besides dating and marrying celebrities.

This woman and others like cardí B and other shameless WHORÈS are many Nigerian girls role models.
That's why most of them too have become very wayward and promiscuous.
You'll see a girl of 18 years having like 10 bodycount. By the time she's 28, she will already loose count of her bodycount, INCLUDING SLEEPING WITH MARRIED MEN TOO.
THERE'S HARDLY AN "EXPOSED- NIGERIAN GIRL WITHIN THE AGE OF 25-28 THAT HASN'T SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MAN -KNOWINGLY-
Later, the WHORÈS will be looking for a rich, handsome and GODLY mumu man to marry her grin grin grin

They think they can eat their cakes and have it grin

Just the way you slept with people's husbands, you too will never enjoy your marriage and husband to yourself alone.

YOU CAN'T EXPECT THAT HAVE GIVEN YOUR BEST YEARS OUT LOOSELY BEING WAYWARD AND SLEEPING WITH COUNTLESS MEN, ONE MAN WILL NOW PUT YOU IN HIS HOUSE AND BE TREATING YOU LIKE A QUEEN.
Re: Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) by coolhumble(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Raw is good for raw people like her �

God1000:
I know, but that's a raw deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Imade Adeleke At Naomi Peller’s 12th Birthday Party / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.