Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply (28716 Views)

Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by RadoLee20: 9:53am On Mar 23
This premium trust bank no dey organized at all... Took them time to send the link since Monday and now scheduled my interview 9:30am this morning I've been on the teams app since 9:20... Till now I've not been attended to, doesn't even look like anything is happening there
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by samedi74(m): 11:10am On Mar 23
RadoLee20:
This premium trust bank no dey organized at all... Took them time to send the link since Monday and now scheduled my interview 9:30am this morning I've been on the teams app since 9:20... Till now I've not been attended to, doesn't even look like anything is happening there
I’ve got similar issues too. It’s probably an internal technical glitch. Hopefully it gets resolved.
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by pharoquee: 11:32am On Mar 23
samedi74:

I’ve got similar issues too. It’s probably an internal technical glitch. Hopefully it gets resolved.

I have you been attended to?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 12:22pm On Mar 23
Saw this today

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by RadoLee20: 12:25pm On Mar 23
Kelly48:
Saw this today

Me too... Try look for your candidate number

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Monique60: 1:21pm On Mar 23
Where I can I check for my candidate number?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Bahtee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23
Check the previous mail they sent to you for the online speed test
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by RadoLee20: 1:50pm On Mar 23
Till now, nothing for my side even after clicking the most recent link

2 Likes

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Bahtee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23
I've been waiting since for someone in the meeting to let me in
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by RadoLee20: 2:45pm On Mar 23
Bahtee:
I've been waiting since for someone in the meeting to let me in

Dem no serious
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by rufai96: 3:19pm On Mar 23
has anyone sucessfully done the pre chat interview?

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Sendrick: 3:39pm On Mar 23
I have also been waiting also, getting tired
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 4:21pm On Mar 23
rufai96:
has anyone sucessfully done the pre chat interview?

Yes I have done mine

I used the link they sent last night

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 11:46pm On Mar 23
Who else did theirs yesterday?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by millranking(m): 10:21am On Mar 24
Kelly48:
Who else did theirs yesterday?

Please someone should add me to the group chat 08144776391
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 10:29am On Mar 24
No group chat oh
The one you saw in this thread was for 2022 batch

millranking:

Please someone should add me to the group chat 08144776391
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 8:31am On Mar 25
Does it mean no one did their prechat ? I don't understand the calmness
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by preshnwonuala: 4:16pm On Mar 26
@kelly48

I did my prechat assessment

Please does anyone know how many stages are involved in the recruitment process?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 8:48am On Mar 27
After prechat stage it's assessment center which has different stages you will be given a topic to do with power point slides under 20 mins then employability test then next stage is interview

But it's more than this heard they will be a team work with you and your fellow colleagues finding the job to know if you people can work in a team.

Then executive interview where you meet with senior officials then the last is interview with the MD

preshnwonuala:
@kelly48

I did my prechat assessment

Please does anyone know how many stages are involved in the recruitment process?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by pharoquee: 11:50am On Mar 27
Kelly48:
After prechat stage it's assessment center which has different stages you will be given a topic to do with power point slides under 20 mins then employability test then next stage is interview

But it's more than this heard they will be a team work with you and your fellow colleagues finding the job to know if you people can work in a team.

Then executive interview where you meet with senior officials then the last is interview with the MD

You have an idea of the pay?
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 1:51pm On Mar 27
I didn't ask so I have no idea but I know among these banks Fidelity bank and Access Bank pays their graduate trainee higher

pharoquee:

You have an idea of the pay?

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by preshnwonuala: 6:03pm On Mar 29
@kelly48

So for the assessment centre, we have to travel all the way to Lagos

Alot of banks now does recruitments online

I know Sahara group does this assessment centre, surprised that bank does it
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 6:44pm On Apr 01
preshnwonuala:
@kelly48

So for the assessment centre, we have to travel all the way to Lagos

Alot of banks now does recruitments online

I know Sahara group does this assessment centre, surprised that bank does it

But whats it about

I mean the assessment center
Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Kelly48: 9:36pm On Apr 18
Kelly48:

But whats it about

I mean the assessment center

This thread isn't active
Was it only me and 1 person that successfully did their prechat?

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by samedi74(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21
Kelly48:

This thread isn't active
Was it only me and 1 person that successfully did their prechat?

Hello mate!
I did the prechat interview and I was shortlisted for AC. If you don’t mind can we connect and share valuable info towards this process. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Nextrated12: 9:08pm On Apr 21
Hello.
I got a mail for the assessment center stage.

Anyone with an idea of what its all about. Lets connect

3 Likes

Re: Premium Trust 2022 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply by Nalique: 12:32am On Apr 24
samedi74:

Hello mate!
I did the prechat interview and I was shortlisted for AC. If you don’t mind can we connect and share valuable info towards this process. Thanks.

I got the AC mail too
Pls, let’s connect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme / World Bank Job For African Nationals.... Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.