Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

My Brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Brand (356 Views)

My Brand New Day Gift- Easiest Way To Earn N50k - N400k Montly / Oyeni Quality Shoes (my Brand) / Please, How Do I Promote My Brand Via Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brand by Debellacreation: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2022
We are delighted to announce that over the weekend, De'bella creation a fashion brand that produces all kinds of leather and fabric bags for men, women and children was selected as one of the 10 most innovative businesses in Ondo state.

It's been and awesome journey so far and it's a sign for bigger and better things to come. This brand is here to stay!!!!

We are taking sourveniers bag orders for the festive period. Customised Lunch bags, backpacks, file holders, party bags and others.

Please note that orders will be handled on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now to place your orders before we get booked out.

3 Likes

Re: My Brand by mascotblaze(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2022
Congratulations..... Please align your ideas with your present financial muscle and go higher..... Try to ride on this wave, it's gonna work out fine, NEVER BE SCARED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brand by VeryWickedGoat: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2022
Why only girls? No men, no old women.

Re: My Brand by youngsahito(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Debellacreation:
We are delighted to announce that over the weekend, De'bella creation a fashion brand that produces all kinds of leather and fabric bags for men, women and children was selected as one of the 10 most innovative businesses in Ondo state.

It's been and awesome journey so far and it's a sign for bigger and better things to come. This brand is here to stay!!!!

We are taking sourveniers bag orders for the festive period. Customised Lunch bags, backpacks, file holders, party bags and others.

Please note that orders will be handled on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now to place your orders before we get booked out.
congratulations!!!
Re: My Brand by Debellacreation: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2022
mascotblaze:
Congratulations..... Please align your ideas with your present financial muscle and go higher..... Try to ride on this wave, it's gonna work out fine, NEVER BE SCARED.

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Re: My Brand by Debellacreation: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2022
youngsahito:
congratulations!!!

Thank you so much
Re: My Brand by Dangrace01: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Congrats
Re: My Brand by Baronthecelebri: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
I thank God for. I'm into interior and exterior decorations. That is paintings,pop design,incrert,3d wall panel. If any one show just link me up thank you,my WhatsApp number is 08137789043
Re: My Brand by Baronthecelebri: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Once again, congratulations
Re: My Brand by Debellacreation: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dangrace01:
Congrats

Thank you so much
Re: My Brand by Debellacreation: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Once again, congratulations

Thank you so much
Re: My Brand by Debellacreation: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thank you so much
Re: My Brand by Debellacreation: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Half Bread Is Better Than None. / M / Don't Be A Victim Of This Unknown Bank Mistake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.