Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Uk Japa Connect - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk Japa Connect (785 Views)

Dont Japa With Anything Called Pre-masters / Village People No Dey Abroad! See What Nigerians Are Doing Abroad! I Dey Japa Oo / A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Japa Connect by Exsonyaksoncons: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2022
If you intend studying in the united kingdom in January, September of Next year
Your time to move faster is now as the new UK pm is about cutting that area off the country

Thou is expensive it is worth it

Chart 08139750651 let's get it rolling

Exson yakson consult
Re: Uk Japa Connect by endy69: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hi everyone, I got admission to start September 2022 and I deferred till September 2023 due to financial factors. Now once I pay my deposit, can I apply for visa and go to UK before my course start date? Maybe around January or February and can I also work full time before my course start date
Re: Uk Japa Connect by mokset123: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
endy69:
Hi everyone, I got admission to start September 2022 and I deferred till September 2023 due to financial factors. Now once I pay my deposit, can I apply for visa and go to UK before my course start date? Maybe around January or February and can I also work full time before my course start date
from what I have read you are eligible to enter from a month before the commencement of your studies, although DYOR to find out how accurate this information is

1 Like

Re: Uk Japa Connect by endy69: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
mokset123:
from what I have read you are eligible to enter from a month before the commencement of your studies, although DYOR to find out how accurate this information is
Thank you and please I await other responses
Re: Uk Japa Connect by Exsonyaksoncons: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
You are only allowed in here 1 month to your start date
And it will be stated clearly on your visa the number of hours you are expected to work as a student which is 20 hours a week

You absolutely can't do anything aside that because this people have your data down to your room
No employer employs you without a visa and residence permit and this variables are clearly stated there

Things are done right absolutely no cutting of corner ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Second Degree From Another Course Without Starting From Scratch. / Why St. Lucia’s Passport Is The Perfect Choice For You / Has Lasu Concluded Ume Candidates' Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.