Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps (3492 Views)

Parent Slaps Bully At Abuja British School: Institution Temporarily Shuts Down / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by frankleesehi(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2022
A Nigerian nurse had her own fair share of what it means to be slapped after she slapped a male doctor.

A CCTV footage obtain by HGS Media Plus showed how a nurse slapped a male doctor and in return she got two hot slaps.

It is unclear what actually happened betwee the doctor and the nurse but apparently the doctor is seen seated while the Nurse who is standing right of in front of him venting her anger slapped the doctor.

The doctor immediately retaliated, slapping the nurse twice before he was held by other colleagues.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/10/nurse-slaps-male-doctor-he-retaliates-with-two-slaps-video/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Kazeem47(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2022
This one is-Buy one and get two for free grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Lataability(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by LeoDeKing: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:
that's not a doctor. he is a ward attendant.

i guess he is not doing his job - which of course is what they are known for - and i guess the matron was telling him to seat up and do his job instead of watching film on his phone!

he will lose his job for retaliating the slap from a matron. arrant idiot!
So if an employee refuse to do his job, the punishment is slapping? Even the chief medical director of the hospital will not do that.

If a matron with reasonable years of experience feel the way to correct an erring junior colleague is slapping, I'm afraid she might be the one to lose her job or some other punishment for such gross unprofessional conduct.

Secondly, I still don't understand this nonsense of a woman first raising her hand to hit a man, when she is not his mother. It has never happened to me, infact, it has never been attempted.

The only woman that can hit me without getting a similar or more reaction from me is my mother and I can't even recall when last she did that. Any woman that deliberately hit me will never do that to a man again in her entire life. She dey craze ni?

20 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Solofresh2: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2022
That nurse get mind Sha.
Am in support of the doctor he actually did well.As,a woman, don't think you can try shit with me because you are a woman
You go chop correct beating I swear cool

8 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by obiekunie01: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2022

i guess he is not doing his job - which of course is what they are known for - and i guess the matron was telling him to seat up and do his job instead of watching film on his phone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by HarlequinLekex: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2022
I hereby give this man NO NONSENSE MAN OF THE MONTH AWARD.

18 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by epondudu: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
That nurse get mind Sha.
Am in support of the doctor he actually did well.As,a woman, don't think you can try shit with me because you are a woman
You go chop correct beating I swear cool
A real man spotted not a Simpson. You are a great man. More beers in your cup

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by HarlequinLekex: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Correct guy sharp sharp no dulling grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by HarlequinLekex: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

That doesn't means she has the right to slap him all in the name of telling him his duty.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by NaMe4: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2022
It was a single slap in retaliation.

What I have a problem with is what ensued afterwards.

The nurse had no right to lay hands on even the least in heriarchy, even the youngest messenger in the organisation, not to talk of a senior colleague.

With the account of events which took place (as seen in the images below), one would understand why Nigeria is what it is today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by HarlequinLekex: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2022
If this is not in nigeria then it is in africa,must u slap ur employee all in the name of telling him his duty bcoz u are his boss.Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by FaceTanke: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

The woman was wrong too
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by uvie66: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

...as they say assumption is the mother of all f#ck ups, you were not there but assumed the ward attendant was doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by DryMouth: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

Lol.. clown.

The day I will die is the a woman slaps me and I don't retaliate.. I go beat shege commot her body that day

1 Like

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by DanAugust2021: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kazeem47:
This one is-Buy one and get two for free grin
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by StillVibes22: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
frustration everywhere...

Please help me ,I'm Hungry and I have no clue how to survive at all.

Anyone please help
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by backnbeta(f): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

In other words, you will slap your employee for not doing his/her job? Besides, what gives you the assurance that that's not a doctor wearing his theater scrub(it looks like it to me)? Some of you need reorientation on appropriate workplace behavior!

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Realmi: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Maybe because she is older than him in age....
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Abilistic(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

he will lose his job for retaliating the slap from a matron. arrant idiot !

See your mouth like he will lose his job.

Well the wowan has been found guilty after the health officer was wrongly accused initially.

They are co-workers and the woman doesn't have any right whatsoever to Slap him. There are many disciplinary actions against insubordination.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Stargangz: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
She's lucky its not me, I would have stab her to death.
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
When my girlfriend slap me I was patient with her, I just handle to the matter maturely. We have to be calming down.
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Too much frustration in this country. Everyone is angry ...
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Godfullsam(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

According to you, the only reason why the ward attendant /doctor will lose his job is because he refused to be a SIMP and decided to return the favor (slap)?

Your government go hard oh!

So he was supposed to ignore the woman or turn the other cheek for her..

Nawa oh! undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by LocalStandard1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is one of the reasons I made my previous post about staying away from Hollywood. Men be careful, know who you are.
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by drmuchin: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Many nurses sleep with the MD

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Hypnotise: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why she slap am at first. The guy no even send. He just stand up with immediate alacrity return two back to sender.
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Here is exactly where the CAMERA will help the Guy. They Lie a Lot without remorse.
However, I learnt the senior consultant judged in favour of the Nurse. Not surprised.
Okafor's Law One would have played a significant role. Meanwhile, such should be confirmed pls.

We are fast getting to that INSANE society we have always craved for. Don't worry, It's here!
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by CeazerMafia22(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Man or woman, if you slap me, you won't use both hands again. I go make sure say I paralyzed your hands. you fit even end up for ICU. I don't care who.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
obiekunie01:

Is she not an adult? Is it by slapping him that she hope will make him do his job?

1 Like

Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Stargangz:
She's lucky its not me, I would have stab her to death.

Ahn ahn! Which one come be this one?
Re: Nurse Slaps Male Doctor, He Retaliates With Two Slaps by King3urna(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
StillVibes22:
frustration everywhere...

Please help me ,I'm Hungry and I have no clue how to survive at all.

Anyone please help

Learn yahoo simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Born With Two Vaginas Uses One For Hubby, Other For ‘work’ / 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt / Cultist Celebrate As Nigerian View saved His Life - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.