Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Fix A Laptop That Powers ON But Display A Blank Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix A Laptop That Powers ON But Display A Blank Screen (179 Views)

I Need A Laptop That Can Play PES Not More Than 50k / How To Fix A Blank Or Black Screen Of A Computer / Please I Need A Laptop That Has At Least 2GB Dedicated Nvidia Graphics, 1TB/8GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Laptop That Powers ON But Display A Blank Screen by Maffyjay: 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Couple of people have experienced this situation and have contacted me for solutions. Here, I’ll be sharing some tips and steps to help solve this problem.

Let’s get in to business friends!

There are numerous causes of laptop display problems, but I'll list the most common ones along with solutions.

The most common problems are:

*Display cable
*Keyboard
*RAM

Friends for a better presentation, and also comprehension, here’s a link that contains effective guidelines to fix a laptop that powers on but displays a blank screen. This article contains step by step guides with image descriptions to help you understand better. So I’ll suggest you follow this link below…
https://www.maffystechy.com.ng/2022/10/how-to-fix-laptop-that-powers-on-but.html

CC
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Used UK/USA Standard Gaming Laptops With Nvidia Geforce GTX Dedicated Graphic A / Apple Macbook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Specifications / How To Use Microsoft Excel For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.