Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki (15916 Views)

Tinubu Nearly Falls As He Staggered At APC Campaign Flagoff In Jos (Video) / Tinubu Meets Buhari In Abuja Ahead Of Official Campaign Flagoff On Tuesday / APGA Governorship Official Campaign Flagoff At Alex Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by PeterObi4LP: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Both Tinubu and Atiku are wasting energy and resources. They are going no where.
Peter Obi is Nigeria next President. Inshallah

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Godmind2022(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Politics of personal interests (stomach politics) everywhere. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by onuman: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Fulani Muslim as successor to Fulani Muslim in 2023 equals to Multiplication of:
the menace of armed Fulani herdsmen;
Nigeria's brand of Taliban - the Boko Haram and its offshoots- bandits and kidnappers,
as well as Islamization of Nigeria in highest gear.
Nigeria is not a Fulani colony.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by fasho01(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Unite your party first

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by pipnator00(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/pdp-campaign-flagoff-our-mission-to-rescue-rebuild-nigeria-has-begun-saraki/

The same people that has held us down since 1999. No I will pass.
Amongst them, you can count how many that's been sentenced for embezzlement of state fund.

In my book, the only credible person I see is Peter Obi.
If we make the mistake of not having Obi as our president, then the joke is on us!

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Sadiq3051(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tor we don hear ooo as campaign don begin so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbd_gnOvyfo
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by latolz: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
All of una waka
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by patrickmuf(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Same Saraki that was Senate president in the first 4 years of the same government he wants to rescue Nigeria from...

Politicians are funny...Yusuf Datti was in the senate collecting humongous monthly pay and he didn't complain but now he is talking about fixing Nigeria...

None of the leading aspirants is impressive enough...For now sha.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by mctony5050(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Aticur na our man..He is most experienced
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Smith414: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/pdp-campaign-flagoff-our-mission-to-rescue-rebuild-nigeria-has-begun-saraki/
Na Igbenedion dey the left ending abi na me nor dey see well or eye don dey pain me?? If yes PDP and Atiku na BIG NO for me and Nigeria as a whole.. this na Gathering Of Thieves “G.O.T” gang

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by jaxxy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Saraki u cannot rescue and rebuild Nigeria on corruption. It won't work.

Corruption and incompetence has ruined this country.
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Odior1023(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbinedion Lucky

Present Sir!

PDP My First Love!!

PDP Till Casket!!!

It's I Sir KingOdion.
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by saintkeppy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Smith414:
Na Igbenedion dey the left ending abi na me now dey see well or eye don dey pain me?? If yes PDP and Atiku na BIG NO for me and Nigeria as a whole
Lol grin long time I saw this man, Lucky Igbinedion, then Governor of Edo State.

Celestine Omehia whose potrait taken down in Brick House by Gov. Wike of Rivers State stands next to him in that pix.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Benchilwell: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Laple0541:
Bunch of loosers

Jagaban is your president come 2023.
grin grin grin more likely shetimma as d president, because he had already said,he will control security
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Reeses: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by excel101(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Same old criminals have reassembled in Uyo, with another tag "Rescuing and rebuilding their pocket" again.
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by COdeGenesis: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gathering of thieves. God help us. Nigerians are not ready for the future. A state like Akwa Ibom is heavily dependent on politics, an average Akwa Ibomite is politically naive. God will help them
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Odior1023(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Yes Oh.
Na Igbinedion Himself Okada.

E be like say Orbih no turn up base on Chief Williams Idode Who Kick the bucket.
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Oluwaseunomo: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

With the way Nigerian politics has been, it will actually be difficult to accept that the country will be better.

It is even more likely to happen that the person you support will disappoint you most.

It's a very deadly season, beware!!!
Word
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Hushbingo: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Odior1023(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Excellency Igbinedion lucky.
put call Lets work together

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Odior1023(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Edo the heart of PDP!
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Odior1023(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbinedion The Real CityGee!

Any other city boy his a kiatakiatakiatafi.

Edo for PDP.

It's very sure say we go deliver
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Bigchristo: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
hisexcellency34:

Saraki my man but sorry Peter Obi tii take over, stop wasting your effort Nigerians want something different from APC and PDP
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Neoteny7: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's insane that someone who's deeply neck-deep in the system that ruined Nigeria can ever say something like this.

There's no bigger beneficiary of the rot like Saraki.
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by feedthenation(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
---PDP nest of poisonous vipers who are planning to suck Nigerians dry if they win the 2023 elections---

---the roll call in the picture says it all---

Atiku---Okowa---Saraki---Igbinedion
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by truthfinder319: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Children of hate are confused. They will be torn between Atiku and Pandora. While Asiwaju will take over the NW, SW, half of NC, part of SS and 5 percent of SE. With 22 states under APC control, wailers cam only wail
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by slimfit1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Think9ja:
Saraki 2027

Hahaha you are funny
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by slimfit1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Neoteny7:
It's insane that someone who's deeply neck-deep in the system that ruined Nigeria can ever say something like this.

There's no bigger beneficiary of the rot like Saraki.

He is a comedian what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by alimiadedayo1: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
stano2:
Same PDP that couldn’t fix electricity for 16years in power.
Una presidential aspirant go wan sell Nigeria for 10milion dollars because selling national assets is his hobby.
who are you voting for?
Re: PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki by Germi9: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Is that not my former governor that couldn’t even construct a road to his own house? Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Katsina Youths Begin Door-To-Door Campaign, Pledges One Million Votes For Tinubu / Customs Begin Pilot Distribution Of Seized Food Items In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.