Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Best Chew Toys For Border Collies (updated) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Best Chew Toys For Border Collies (updated) (354 Views)

Hit Me Up For Your Cat Toys And Condos / Cat Training Toys And Cat Tree Condo Available / **UPDATED** My 5weeks Ekuke Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Chew Toys For Border Collies (updated) by Odepo: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2022
So, a while back, I had three border collies that tend to go cranky when I don’t have the time to play with them as often as they want.

Sometimes, they just bark so loudly that I would get frustrated and think of selling them out.

But after some time, one of my friends who also have a collie recommended some chew toys to keep them busy and quiet.

In this article, I’ll share with you some of the best chew toys for border collies my friends and I have used to keep furry friends under control.

Best chew toys for Border collies

Have you heard of how great chew toys do the job for Border collies, and you wonder whether there are great choices that will definitely do the job more efficiently?

Well, there are many chew toy choices available you can look into. But, it may be hard to choose the one you think is best from the varieties if you’re trying to look for the best.

That said, here’s a list of the best chew toys for Border Collies.

Overall Best Choice: Kong Classic Dog Toy

kong classic dog toy
Won’t it be nicer if you could just know a simple one that is very widely used among these toys and not at all complicated?

The Kong Classic Dog Toy has been around for about three decades and is still widely used today, therefore, making it one of the best choices when it comes to selecting your collies’ toys.

Moreover, the toy is made of different sizes for different collies. You’ll find the one that best fits your Collie’s size and also for your ready-to-chew pet. So why not try checking this out?

It’s well known for its durability
It allows you to stuff it with almost any kind of dog treat

Best for starter Border collies: OurPets Waffle Puzzle Toy

If your Collie hasn’t been into using toys and you’re just starting out, you’ll definitely want to go for something easy. Something that your border collie can easily relate to and even get some easy wins.

This helps the pet get familiar with how to get busy and happy while being engaged with the toy.

You don’t have to worry about the choice you should look into — OurPets Waffle Puzzle Toy is the best choice and most recommended for your Collie, to begin with.

The toy helps you get your puppy comfortable using their nose to nudge obstacles out of the way, which is basically a skill they’ll be needing for subsequent chew toy puzzles you want them to solve.

It’s designed for young border collies with no toy experience
It’s useful for building your Collie for challenges

Continue reading from main source https://bordercolliexperts.com/2022/10/08/7-best-chew-toys-for-border-collies-reviewed-tested/

(1) (Reply)

Duroc Hybrid Pigs / Ft / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.