Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine (447 Views)

Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine / Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Russia Launches New "SATAN 2" Nuclear Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
I just saw one thread from one of the western urchins here, claiming that “it’s show of frustration”. I can’t comment on such a dumb thread, rather this is a show of force, cos when you’re big, you’re big.

Now, a clear message has been sent to the western maniacs that, if they(Russia) want to wipe out ukraine anytime, it can be done, and today’s action don clear everyone’s doubt. Even Zelenski was screaming that dem wan wipe us out.

Imagine if this kind of assault continues for the next 48hours non stop, what will be left of Ukraine.

There’s a new sheriff in town. What were you expecting when Crimean bridge was bombed and celebrated across all the western countries, I’ve never seen such low in my life. So una expect putin no to react, just small reaction dem don Dey evacuate their ambassadors and citizens, why are they in a hurry, suddenly kiev isn’t safe anymore

Anyone wey believe say Ukraine fit defeat Russia most be dumber than dumb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Baloranking(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Episode 1 lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
SBu on fia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Decision making centers and infrastructures
Who remember that, well it has happened….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
MI6 na good PR agency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
Joyandfaith I never hear from you yet… Wetin happen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
MT did you suddenly lose the energy, I wasn’t ignoring you earlier, I was offline ni…. I’m back , guess what I came with a lot breaking news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oh no, that was too fast nah…

MT and Joyandfaith ….. hope una Dey catch up with the news as e Dey unfold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
This wan happened too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dem wan isolate us but Nah dem dey rush us now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
They taught Putin was bluffing, I hope this message is cleared enough….

MT and Joyandfaith even una masters office sef collect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Decision making centers and infrastructures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Black Sea fleet

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Another one on fire….

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oh no

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
This is Zelensky right now …

I shouldn’t have bombed Crimean bridge sha

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by BentizilL: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
The message has been sent already, time to sit down and watch them bark about war crime and whatnot...

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Firstcitizen: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Russian has been showing a lot of restraint in this special operation but the arms begging comedian does not get the message

4 Likes

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
NATO didn’t condemn the bombing of Crimea bridge, rather dem Dey jubilate like say wey won lottery….

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oh no, pls give em everything abeg, I want to check something… White House pls no carry em handicap, give em everything make dem even strike Moscow sef…. Just one bridge brought em these…. Hahaha

Joyandfaith and MT I don quote una taya I never see reply yet….

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Joyandfaith and MT

We still Dey test the microphone

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Red Cross don japa… who wan die for a failed country

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
They’ve resumed ranting…. I love this

Oya more sanctions lemaoooo

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
For the daft ones.

1. Vlad has never been interested in "conquering" Ukraine.

I mean.. If Idio.ts had taken time to listen and not froth at the mouth, they would have understood when he said it was a special military ops for "denazification (azov neutralised) , demilitarization ( obvious isn't it) and liberation (Donbass and co have been seized).

So...all the assumptions and forecasts by onlookers and the western msm are nothing but pissing in the wind.

2. If at this stage of your life, the mainstream western (allied) media; The dstv cluster and western newspapers are where you get you news and information about anything (especially about Russia and the crisis), best believe you are being played. Because, their specialty is "sensational fiction" .

For facts , do your research. Only Idio.ts do not research.

3. If you are one of those mor.ons parroting msm's fabrication about Russia threatening to nuke Kiev or wherever, and you have not taken out time to search out Putin's speech for context and understanding, there is no hope for you.

Your gullibility has become rock solid.

4. If after all the magnificent maneuvering vlad has done, in the cause of this deadly game of chess, to constantly check the West and their greedy inordinate expansion, you still think he is a psychopath, a coward and the other inane slurs you daftly parrot , then it is obvious that sense is far from you and you lack thinking skills.

5. If you think Russia is responsible for this crisis, I will tell you that you have the internet. Research" Russia/Ukraine/ NATO relations from 2010 till date"

But...if you refuse to research and continue to opine based on blind emotion, foolish will be too good a name to call you.

Lastly- If you are an African and you still haven't learnt to ask the most important question in every situation "WHY" Especially as concerns the West and their actions and overtures to Africa, you are not awake yet.

Case in point : the UK , USA , France, Germany and co voting against a UN resolution to proscribe and ban and punish racism.
Why DID they vote against (NO)?

Because these people don't love or give a crap about You. They only care for exploiting your resources, and if destabilizing your country will help them seize or steal your resources, they definitely will. (Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Sierra leone) etc

Be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
You bomb Crimea bridge con dey celebrate like country wey win World Cup….just for PR

The bridge wey ppl still transit, on that same day. The bridge wey Dey under reconstruction now…

But see the aftermath of that mumu action, and someone take this clown serious….is this not a comedy show of a country….. Abeg America give em himars and lowmars, give em everything make dem strike Moscow, St Petersburg, I want to check something

MT Joyandfaith na this clown una Dey rate like this… una Dey call me out ontop Crimea, Liman(inconsequential), I told you guys to chill for me, cos Putin no Dey fall my hand, he go sha surely give me bragging rights…. All fair is love and war, ppl died wen Crimea bridge was bombed so it’s titfortat

Now y’all can all scream War Crimes

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
It’s happening again…. Lmao

2nd round Zelenski you bombed the wrong bridge

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Erdogan you’re right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Abrahamweb(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Teaser4:
You bomb Crimea bridge con dey celebrate like country wey win World Cup….just for PR

The bridge wey ppl still transit, on that same day. The bridge wey Dey under reconstruction now…

But see the aftermath of that mumu action, and someone take this clown serious….is this not a comedy show of a country….. Abeg America give em himars and lowmars, give em everything make dem strike Moscow, St Petersburg, I want to check something

MT Joyandfaith na this clown una Dey rate like this… una Dey call me out ontop Crimea, Liman(inconsequential), I told you guys to chill for me, cos Putin no Dey fall my hand, he go sha surely give me bragging rights…. All fair is love and war, ppl died wen Crimea bridge was bombed so it’s titfortat

Now y’all can all scream War Crimes
If the west try give Ukraine wea.pons capable of reaching Moscow,Vlad will remove Ukraine from map before they (Ukraine) even have the chance if using it and the west can only rant.

1 Like

Re: Russia Launches Brutal Missiles Assault Across Ukraine by Teaser4(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abrahamweb:

If the west try give Ukraine wea.pons capable of reaching Moscow,Vlad will remove Ukraine from map before they (Ukraine) even have the chance if using it and the west can only rant.
nah wetin I wan see gangan be that, make e collect the weapons…make everything clear at once, I mean make everything finish for Ukraine at once

(1) (Reply)

If It Wasn't Donald Trump, No Prosecutor In The World Would Have Touched This / Poland Blocks Security Of South African Pres. Ramaphosa Before Putin Meet / The US Embassy In Haiti Has Ordered All Americans In The Country To Leave Immedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.