Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) (28137 Views)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / EndSARS: Training Of New Police Unit Begins Next Week - IGP / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by AfricanColumbus: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPE6X6pYCPE

Unknown assailants have attacked a police unit at Ndianiche Obinetiti community, along the Akokwa-Arondizuogu road, Arondizuogu, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. The assailants were said to have chased down the police team and opened fire on them killing one instantly and leaving the other in critical condition.

Some onlookers also claim that cash was carted away by the attackers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Anigreat: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
shocked

There's nothing Imolites won't see in the hand of supreme court governor.

The albino governor can't even governed a state. So much for Imolites

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by AfricanColumbus: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2022

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by alpharoyalty: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Too bad.
I spent 2 years in that state, even met my future wife there. That state use to be a beautiful and peaceful state until a certain man came in with his fulani terrorist and supreme court governor which in turn bred the unknown gunmen.

Modified:
To those arewa boys quoting me.
Here is my thought and subjective opinion.

The quest for self defense occasioned by terrorist herdsmen gave rise to and sympathy for the so called unknown gunmen.
If we had a listening government that wasn't sympathetic to those terrorist but pursued peace, security , equity and justice, none of this would have happened in the first place.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Abdul05: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
One common enemy l know that is troubling the north is mass illiteracy but the ignorance troubling south easterners is still not yet known to me...l swear..

To liberate the minds of ur fellow ibos towards the truth and to make them appreciate the need for Biafra and for a new way of life..

Is it by killing them or is it by making more orphans of children..?

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by sreamsense: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ipob/esn killing Igbos because of imaginary biafra project in order to pain Buhari and Tinubu? This is just like sending curses to first person that mentioned Biafra and curse avoidable war in Igbo land. These people can't thing straight again by keep decreasing Igbo population on daily basis. Some of these are people obi is expecting vote from, now minus these two police killed. May God console the families of these police and judge these miscreant- Ipob/esn accordingly. This loss is painful! RIP, Galant police!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by ufuosman(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Too bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by iSense247: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why is it that Nigeria's security men don't defend themselves from gunmen. They only gain strength infront of armless civilians. This is national embarrassment.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by sreamsense: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.
I spent 2 years in that state, even met my future wife there. That state use to be a beautiful and peaceful state until a certain man came in with his fulani terrorist and supreme court governor which in turn bred the unknown gunmen.
Keep deceiving yourself with irrational thinking until kanu project and assignment reaches your love ones. Ipob/esn has killed more people among Igbos than number of people killed by fullani. Soludo, has told us all criminals arrested are Igbos and we know them already as harvest of seed of death and war kanu sow before he was arrested. Keep being deluded by blaming Buhari, Tinubu and Uzodinma, maybe when it reaches your love ones, you will get sense to identify them as Ipob/esn

64 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by chidexleo: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Say no to violence

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Ceenachi: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
sreamsense:

Keep deceiving yourself with irrational thinking until kanu project and assignment reaches your love ones. Ipob/esn has killed more people among Igbos than number of people killed by fullani. Soludo, has told us all criminals arrested are Igbos and we know them already as harvest of seed of death and war kanu sow before he was arrested. Keep being deluded by blaming Buhari, Tinubu and Uzodinma, maybe when it reaches your love ones, you will get sense to identify them as Ipob/esn

Zombie

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Kingsbuchi: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

How does this concern the governor? Is like you are mad,is it not happening in other states? A FOOL is better than you.. Instead of you to blame the UGM ESN you are blaming the governor. Ewu ohia, you don't have sense

43 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Hushbingo: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Umueme: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nawa o. We Igbos were and are not known for violence. This killings by UGM won't bring the Biafra some people wish for. Even if the Biafra comes, it's still our present crop of leaders we have that will still rule. First develop your (our) region before looking for Biafra. And by the way, not all Igbo's support IPOB.

#My_Opinion

10 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Biafrans attacked police unit. This is a better title

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
God punish cownu and his animals.

For Cownu, the bastard and cannibalistic animals being worshiped by brainwashed online touts,
The blood of the thousands of innocent igbos he murdered will haunt him down in his remaining short miserable life he has to live to account for his sins.
If you wanna end brutally and miserable like him,
Quote this post to vomit nonsense

Cannibalistic swinres and murderers everywhere.

RIP MIRACLE NWOBODO

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Viltron:
Biafrans attacked police unit. This is a better title
More like Igbos, the unfortunate bastards, fools, cannibals , never do well in lives.
Evil deaths will befall all of them before the end of this year, for all the innocent igbo bloods they have shed.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Mandate2023: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Terrible.....it has nw gotten to a point where police are nw being chased grin grin grin grin

156 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by 007Marvel(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Life is becoming nothing but toys to play with by some people, I can't even kill a chicken or eat one I saw them kill with my own eyes! To think that there are people who can kill humans like them is beyond me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by gunnersway(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
iSense247:
Why is it that Nigeria's security men don't defend themselves from gunmen. They only gain strength infront of armless civilians. This is national embarrassment.
I was just telling someone this same thing. Trained personnel with the same gun your attackers have always having a free day with you. The other day trained 4 or 3 military men was just shot at and all killed. No single return fire or even successful escape was made. What kind of training do they go through again in that defense academy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by vedaxcool(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Obliar agitators, agitating the obi-china way

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Mandate2023: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Unfortunately for u that has been d norms in south east 5 dot states

The real zoo mazi Nnamdi kanu use to talk about

159 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by ObalendeCMS: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Too bad.

Until they k!ll,behe@d you & slice your “future wife’s” pnssy like the army couple, then you will understand that animal in human’s skin is still an animal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Jagaban79: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
What are the police doing on that road? they should move away from eastern road. let them go to the northan nigeria where there is boko harm.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
007Marvel:
Life is becoming nothing but toys to play with by some people, I can't even kill a chicken or eat one I saw them kill with my own eyes! To think that there are people who can kill humans like them is beyond me!
Only cannibals and people without souls can do such. And you still see some animals online supporting such cannibals?
All of them will never die well in this life.
Very brutal ends await them and their family members like them.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by 0fodirinwa: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Imo state is such a jungle of insecurity. See the red mud dilapidated roads everywhere. Imo is a failed state Grgton what's your take on this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Abemy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Abdul05:
One common enemy l know that is troubling the north is mass illiteracy but the ignorance troubling south easterners is still not known to me...l swear..

To liberate the minds of ur fellow ibos towards the truth and to make them appreciate the need for Biafra and for a new way of life..

Is it by killing them or is it by making more orphans of children..?

Using external forces to suppress and rule by force is the haulmark of the easterners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by hamedollar(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oh boy! these people are suffering here. See as the road bad. They only know how to carry Tinubu matter for head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by kollinzgee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
You are IBO and your name is abdul

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by haseri: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
God have mercy.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) by Danisaint112(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's said in all the attacks the police has not been able to counter one let alone conquer one. And we say this people are reliable.

I wonder the kind of training they receive. Little wonder they (the entire force) find it hard tracking and defeating bandits let alone defeating BH terrorist.
Just negodu undecided

156 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Killings: Soldiers Occupy Okuama, Raze More Buildings / James Faleke Remains Yahaya Bello's Deputy - INEC / Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.