Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is The Woman King Movie Worth The Hype? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The Woman King Movie Worth The Hype? (622 Views)

Download "The Woman King" In Bluray / Star Actor Of "Woman King" Jimi Odukoya Steals The Show At Premiere / Jimmy Odukoya Features In Hollywood Movie 'Woman King' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Woman King Movie Worth The Hype? by withVoke(f): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bU3nD0IQ0E

The Woman King Starring Viola Davis, John Boyega, and Thuso Mbedu is historical fiction based on the Agojie of Dahomey
Re: Is The Woman King Movie Worth The Hype? by budaatum: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
I have not watched it yet, but anything that promotes women the bringers of life into this world is worth celebrating by me.

Now, what about you, withVoke? Fancy celebrating women with me?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of Gloucestershire Is Visiting Pfl Surulere Interview 1st June 2010 / "the New Kings Of Nigeria" - Bbc Tonight / Which Would U Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.