Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Please Explain This To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Explain This To Me (425 Views)

Can Someone Please Explain What Happened Here / Mathematics, Please Explain This Tinubu's Age Discrepancy / Any Northerner Here To Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Explain This To Me by Dereformer(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Why will any Igboman, Ijawman, Yorubaman,
Benueman, Hausaman, itsekiriman, Plateauman,

Beninman, etc campaign for Atiku, a fulaniman, after what they suffered in the hands of Buhari another fulaniman.

I remembered in 2020/2021 when fulanis were running rampage killing in every region.

I remembered Ruga, Cattle colony, water resources bill, radio station for fulanis etc.

I remembered when many well meaning Nigerians asked the federal government to designate the fulanis a terrorist organisation.

Atiku, a fulani man will take your lands and hand it over to the fulanis. Do not come crying.

Tinubu that foisted the disaster called Buhari is now distancing himself from him.

South, Middle Belt, should be weary of the fulanis.

Nigeria is not theirs. You cannot have another fulani man rule Nigeria when we have other ethnic nationalities.

You will loss your lands and water ways to the fulanis. An average fulani man is tricky and cannot be trusted.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please Explain This To Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
I tire
Re: Please Explain This To Me by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wow
Re: Please Explain This To Me by Greenback: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
What a country
Re: Please Explain This To Me by Dereformer(m): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dereformer:
Why will any Igboman, Ijawman, Yorubaman,
Benueman, Hausaman, itsekiriman, Plateauman,

Beninman, etc campaign for Atiku, a fulaniman, after what they suffered in the hands of Buhari another fulaniman.

I remembered in 2020/2021 when fulanis were running rampage killing in every region.

I remembered Ruga, Cattle colony, water resources bill, radio station for fulanis etc.

I remembered when many well meaning Nigerians asked the federal government to designate the fulanis a terrorist organisation.

Atiku, a fulani man will take your lands and hand it over to the fulanis. Do not come crying.

Tinubu that foisted the disaster called Buhari is now distancing himself from him.

South, Middle Belt, should be weary of the fulanis.

Nigeria is not theirs. You cannot have another fulani man rule Nigeria when we have other ethnic nationalities.

You will loss your lands and water ways to the fulanis. An average fulani man is tricky and cannot be trusted.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please Explain This To Me by ArewaNorth: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Greenback:
Wanna be clever by half,huh?
Another question should refused to ask is,why will a muslim wanna succeed an outgoing fellow Muslim president in a multi religious,multi cultural society like naija?
Oh,I see, tinubu is now distancing himself from him by saying he wanna step in his shoes and continue from wherever he stops,abi?!
Wonderment!!! grin
Not even god can stop Muslim from taking over from Buhari. If your god can avert it let's see!
All I know is Tinubu is competent enough for the seat but this extremist from people who have been accusing others for what is in their DNA are manifesting.

1 Like

Re: Please Explain This To Me by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Not even god can stop Muslim from taking over from Buhari. If your god can avert it let's see!
All I know is Tinubu is competent enough for the seat but this extremist from people who have been accusing others for what is in their DNA are manifesting.
Its good, you said not even god and not God can stop the emergence of a Muslim president. But be rest assured the God of all universe, the king of Kings and lord of Lords. Who dwells amidst of the 24 elders and angels in heaven...will stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Explain This To Me by Greenback: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Yes,Atiku or timubu might win and you may not be alive to witness it. DO NOT PLAY WITH GOD!
Re: Please Explain This To Me by Dereformer(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This guy has insulted God, the same way Abiola did by destroying container load of Gideon Bible meant for evangelism in Nigeria.

The same way heaven and earth reject Abiola is the same way you may not see 2023.
Re: Please Explain This To Me by ArewaNorth: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Dereformer:

This guy has insulted God, the same way Abiola did by destroying container load of Gideon Bible meant for evangelism in Nigeria.

The same way heaven and earth reject Abiola is the same way you may not see 2023.

Let's see. I warn u not to go far embarrassing yourselves writing useless letters to useless organizations like EU, UN, AU after the victory of Tinubu...
Re: Please Explain This To Me by ArewaNorth: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Greenback:

Yes,Atiku or timubu might win and you may not be alive to witness it. DO NOT PLAY WITH GOD!

Even the god you worship is said to have died hundred years ago! Nobody is here to live forever, if there is no death then there is old age that may push you to beg for death. Death is inevitable...

(1) (Reply)

Tinubushetima APC-PCC: Don’t Hide Behind The Fingers Of James Faleke To Sabotage / Osun Guber: Tribunal Admits Oyetola’s Documentary Evidence As Ademola Objects To / Governor Oyetola Condoles With Davido And Chioma Over The Death Of Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.