Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) (39863 Views)

Policeman Killed As Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Nsukka (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by NkanuSon: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
U are not Igbo from all your comments one will tell,but I assure u guys that gunmen days are numbered in igboland and all the sponsors must be exposed
Okoroawusa:

Negodu rubbish si gi n'onu adaputa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Corridon:
What is happening in the once peaceful Igbo land for christ sake?

Ask the Coronet-wearing Igwe!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by meeketta: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
youngsahito:
Peter obi just lost a vote with this madness happening in the east. If you can secure ur territory how can you secure Nigeria.
PMB as president of the FRN has he secure the madness in the north?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Pat081: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Can you go and hug transformer for your good tongue
na you go do that
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by dchamp234(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Since the supreme Court governor came into power imo has never been the same..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Owerriboi:
Imo is very unsafe. Imo particularly Owerri is ravaged by insecurity. Imo is the sambisa forest of SE.

Ofodirinwa Grgton come and tell us your thoughts

RIP

Shut up! My parents live in imo state and I visit them occasionally, it's not as horrible as you and your media cohorts are promoting it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by belloboy: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
You are an idiot.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jack500:
Igboland is burning.

Simon Ekpa want to reduce the 5% votes to 2%.

Obidient people brain will start working in February 2023, after obi has been roundly defeated.
p

Yet they still want Igbo man to rule again embarassed

What a blind citizen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Corridon:

They can't have peace yet they still want to vote Igbo president for Christ sake
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by KingRSHD2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbo cannot enter power they will destroy the whole Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Nairanation2: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Collateral damage, I guess.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Paulianfa(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Nigeria is a failed nation, upon all this killing by unknown gunmen, Buhari is not doing anything? Which kind of a military man is this?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
The campaigns kicked off.
IPOB has made it clear they are not involved.

Nigeria security agencies what is going on?
You people must allow the East to vote.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by prophetfire: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But don't you think Nigeria police men deserve it

Unknown gunmen should teach Nigeria police men the lesson they deserved tongue undecided
You are wrong Mr Man. Our police may be bad but is it petty bloodthirsty criminals that you will use to correct or replace them?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by ufotty2001: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Do you know that South East was once the most peaceful region 5yrs ago.. you hardly hear something happened in South East
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Conrod: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jemex003:

There’s nothing peaceful in Igbo’s land dude, even una foods isn’t easy to cook, una land isn’t easy to farm, una body odor isn’t easy to cure.
Yet your fathers would rather die than let igbos go .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by lereinter(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Unknown gunmen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
UGM is turning d east to war zone and is very bad... Peaceful places na as turn to bloody places. God help us
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by COUSIN1279(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
These are somebody's brother, husband,son and you're happy because they're kill by ipob. May thunder fire ipob and their sympathizers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Starhearts: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Unknown gunmen should teach Nigeria police men the lesson they deserved tongue undecided

If dem arrest u now? U be blaming ur village inside custody
It be like say ur dirty mouth need padlock
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Viraltrends123:
When Nnamdi Kano created ESN to protect them from the hyped cattle hustlers Haga, they hailed him, even IPOB came out to say their guns were locally, we saw how guns and bullets were seized.

Now that the guns are in the wrong hands, nobody controlling anybody, let's see how Nnamdi Kano will clear those guns.

Even my brothers, I wouldn't be safe if they have gun.

The federal government with all the structures, and fear the put in military men in not misusing their gun, it's still not perfect.

One idiot man from nowhere with no plan, no strategy, no commitee just thought he can create an Army just like that.

I blame the foolish and slow government we habe for not arresting him sooner.

Now thousands of families are crying, many young boys and girls are orphaned just because someone refused to calm down.

This people don't know their sponsors would be eager to get what they want fast, who wouldn't want to have a country, all the money spent on this thing, won't go wasted, they will keep pouring the money, and even if they get what they want, after all the blood, tears, let's see how much oil and land, power they will get now that everything is becoming useless
Oga don't cry for Igbo land instead direct that cry to your barren Northern region different terrorists and Bandits have reduced to waste land.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by 2Radii: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

as if its not same police that will serve under obi if he eventually win...

Some people are senseless, reason they were born is what we don't know..
And in those days condom was not that pricey ooh.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Ossaiman(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
This peoe are Jokers... Why not stop the Election@ Anambra ?? Come make una dey one side ooo..... SUCIDE IS NOT THE OPTION... PLEASE NAIRALANDERS SHOULD HELP PUSH THIS FORWARD
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by tnerro1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
State police is a necessary tool to curb insecurity
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Icumsa45:

Shut up! My parents live in imo state and I visit them occasionally, it's not as horrible as you and your media cohorts are promoting it.
Don't mind that one,who doesn't know that it is their Nigeria government that is using the so called UGM to creat confusion in the South East but they will fail like they always do.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Igbojew: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
kuboy:
At shall never be well with namdi kanu and ipob
It shall never be well with your parents ahe your entire generation...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by tiger28: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Seeeeee comment!!!!

And AT THE SAME TIME, You will soon call the Police to protect you......abi na UGM the new ibo Police?

Ibos are very foolish in thinking......keep on celebrating UGM , the pet Python is becoming Anaconda soon!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Viraltrends123: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga don't cry for Igbo land instead direct that cry to your barren Northern region different terrorists and Bandits have reduced to waste land.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
bia, i nweghi uche, a ga m agbachi nkiti ruo mgbe ihe ga-emebi, unu ndi na-akwado ihe efu a, unu niile ga-ata ahuhu otu ihe ahu, amen.

i chere na ndi Hausa na-eche anyi
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Emdebby2: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
To become a police officer is no longer safe in this country.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Selfmotivated: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Corridon:
Influence of IPOB, ESN and BNG nefarious activities in SE
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by Daddyyin: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jemex003:

There’s nothing peaceful in Igbo’s land dude, even una foods isn’t easy to cook, una land isn’t easy to farm, una body odor isn’t easy to cure.

Jezez !! grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) by stephenponti(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Southernigbo:
Ipob ppl n most igbos r the definition of bad n evil. Don't be deceived by their shout of one Nigeria, if posted 4 work or service there land just resign

I am not supporting this evil, but you could recall that previous years Force men were bribing to be posted to the Eastern region because extortion of innocent Igbos was massive and lucrative and checkpoints we are like less than kilometres to each other. now the same region they were bribing themselves to be posted is the same region you are scared of being posted to such is life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) / President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.