Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

PS4 For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PS4 For Sale (296 Views)

PS4 For Sale Going For 130k Location Aja Lagos For Inspection Call Jmk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PS4 For Sale by ojobabs0201: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
I have a PS4 Slim for sale for buyers within Lagos and everywhere within Nigeria my location is iyana Ipaja Ade Alu bus stop Lagos...
Extra benefits when you buy
Comes with two One is Original Follow come pad and the other is a normal pad...
Comes with Six games Fifa, gta, batman, hitman, call of duty and mortal Kom at...
the game has been hacked already with internet access you can connect online and play online games which is very good...
and lastly the game is in good and perfect condition you can come and see for yourself...
DM this no on what'sapp or call 09134142579 toreach me if you have interest
Price is 150k I can deliver anywhere and you can as well come for testing to be sure of what you are buying if you are in Lagos

Re: PS4 For Sale by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
ojobabs0201:
I have a PS4 Slim for sale for buyers within Lagos and everywhere within Nigeria my location is iyana Ipaja Ade Alu bus stop Lagos...
Extra benefits when you buy
Comes with two One is Original Follow come pad and the other is a normal pad...
Comes with Six games Fifa, gta, batman, hitman, call of duty and mortal Kom at...
the game has been hacked already with internet access you can connect online and play online games which is very good...
and lastly the game is in good and perfect condition you can come and see for yourself...
DM this no on what'sapp or call 09134142579 toreach me if you have interest
Price is 150k I can deliver anywhere and you can as well come for testing to be sure of what you are buying if you are in Lagos

N100k cash? Secondly how long was it used?

(1) (Reply)

Reg Toyota Sienna 2008 Model With Power Door 3month Used Extremely Clean Toks St / Foreign Toyota Camry Sport 2015 Model Price: 8m, Hotline Call:08134932159 / Toyota Sienna 2001 Ce For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.