Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria (526 Views)

Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by Felimax(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
You better keep quiet and look for something better to do with your life.

We warned you guys that the kind of politics you are playing will bringing more hatred and unavoidable failures but you won't listen. Now you are going tribal when election has not even started.

You thought election is EndSARs. You want to hijack the genuine EndSARs struggle? No na, we can see through the smoke screen.

Cares not taking Obi will loose in the East.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Always playing victim mentality!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by udele1: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
I am igbo, but I pity this generation of Igbos. Nothing sinks a people faster than an ideology based on an illusion.

Nnamdi kanu and Simon ekpa will pass away, but this cancer they brought to Igboland will keep eating the region till it becomes desolate.

Billions of Naira was lost last Christmas to lagos, Abuja and other parts of Nigeria. Because igbos were afraid to travel home.

This year will be worse, and the economy of the region continues to collapse.

Maybe in the next 40 years, igbos will learn not to expect people who made nothing out of their individual lives to bring them to an imaginary promised land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
1nice:

Shut up you Yoruba person with stupidity mentality
E pain you? You have just started. Please cry me a river!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? You have just started. Please cry me a river!!
Shut up, nonsense mentality exposed
Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
1nice:

Shut up, nonsense mentality exposed
Crying crying baby you want to sing victim mentality song, shame!! Cry me blood. E pain you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by 1nice(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Crying crying baby you want to sing victim mentality song, shame!! Cry me blood. E pain you?
Mumu, tribalist bigot
Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
1nice:

Mumu, tribalist bigot
You go cry taya today. E pain you? I laff at you. Kikikikikiki. Victim syndrome! Please cry me blood!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
1nice:

cheesy mumu Yoruba village boy.
grin idiot
Kikikikikiki! You still dey cry! Eeyah! You go cry taya today. Cry me a river joor.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
1nice:

You are talking nonsense, just keep quiet you idiot if you have nothing meaningful to say.

Tribalist bigot, Fulani slave
victimhood mentality na una food

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
VTJN:
victimhood mentality na una food
You still dey cry. Don't forget you go cry tomorrow you had better stop now and reserve your cry because it is everyday affair . Cry cry baby how are you. You sabi sing victim mentality song aswear. Kiki kikkiki.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Felimax:

We warned you guys that the kind of politics you are playing will bringing more hatred and unavoidable failures but you won't listen. Now you are going tribal when the raise has not even started.

You thought election is EndSARs. You want to hijack the genuine EndSARs struggle? No na, we can see through the smoke screen.

They can bearly see beyond their nose..... They keep making enemies upandan, only to turn back, and blame everyone but themselves..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by JohnnA1: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
IGBO'S always playing the victim...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by Felimax(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
1nice:

You are talking nonsense, just keep quiet you idiot if you have nothing meaningful to say.

Tribalist bigot, Fulani slave

Fulani slave yet in your dreams Obi will emerge winner by equally having Fulani to vote for him.

Una eyes go soon start to clear. Only Uyo for Atiku Nairaland has not rested. Keep your fingers crossed as the train set sail.
Re: Igbos Continue To Face Hostility And Discriminations In Nigeria by Demolakay: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
Felimax:

We warned you guys that the kind of politics you are playing will bringing more hatred and unavoidable failures but you won't listen. Now you are going tribal when election has not even started.

2023 will clear ur own delusion.

We will nw know Wu has turned d election into tribal stuff,if nt d Yoruba's.

(1) (Reply)

Honest Message To Nigerians In Diaspora Building A House In Nigeria / Tinubu's Incoherence: Nigerians Are Not Looking For A Dibia - DELE MOMODU / Reno Omokri- Top 11 Lies Told By Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.